Statistics

242,680 members
119,075 posts
  • Nickyd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-14
    Having a mare with this firmware update.... Lots of. Bugs on the td3. I want to put a good firmware on there. But which is the best? One firmware update supplied by behringer wipes the td3 turning it into a paperweight! Not sure how to do it anyway.... I am quite annoyed that I've been sold a machine that is full of annoying bugs. What can I do? Anyone have any solutions? It's so unclear as to what to do.
    read more...
    0 411
    • Nickyd
      JoeRivers96 Hi Nick - thank you for getting in touch. What bugs are you experiencing here? Are you running the latest firmware?
      • June 22, 2020
      • Behringer td 3 firmware update
        Nickyd Hi! When I first loaded the synth tool onto my laptop it gives error messages on start up. I believe my. Version is 1.2.5 or something.... I'd have to check again. In step edit mode there are drop outs in the slide information storage. They disappear and you can't step back through a pattern only forwards. I'm unsure if I load the new firmware and it bricks it I'll be disappointed and may even void my warranty.
        • June 22, 2020
        Nickyd I really like the machine though, it's cool and I've always. Wanted a 303, now I do I'd like to think that these problems were ironed out long before the product hit the market.
        • June 22, 2020
        JoeRivers96 Hi Nick, thanks for explaining further. If you don't mind could you submit a support ticket via SUPPORT at the top of this page please? Feel free to mark it for my attention in the subject line.
        • June 23, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp Do youre homework !!
      • July 1, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp you can step back one step by hitting the back button, why dont you just restep through by hitting the pitch mode then / step
      • July 1, 2020
  • Yeoldironballs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-05

Hi has a recent owner of 2 stunningly wonderful crave synths, is there a way of the slave crave ignoring midi clock start from the primary crave. The craves are connected via midi din. Also any chance the firmware guys could add sequencer directions? Thanks.

read more...
    0 314
    • Yeoldironballs
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please connect your Crave to the latest version of SynthTool. Disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC setting should solve your issue here.
      • September 8, 2020
  • New
    DarioScuderi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Hello! I purchased a ditto x4 looper from just a week and it's a bit upsetting that I already have problems.
    I can't basically use it anymore because now when I record a loop, and overdub something on it, after I click the footswitch at the end of my overdubbing the first loop disappears, and I'm left with only the overdubbed part.
    I can't seem to solve this problem - my 4 dipswitches are all in the default position, I tried to install the latest firmware but I don't know if I managed, because after the software says the procedure is completed and the lights of the pedal turn orange, red, orange, then off, the udpdate bar is still running at 100% and the pedal does not automatically restart.
    I already created a service ticket for the issue but  I am writing here as well in case someone has a solution.
    Thanks.

read more...
    0 271
    • DarioScuderi
      WilliamR Hello Dario, I have received the case and I have sent you an email.
      • November 4, 2020
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz Hey if you know the fix, it would be helpful to the music community at large to share to the public rather than relegate it to an email.
        • Jan 2
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz For anyone googling the issue, if you max your decay knob, the volume will play equally. Thank you tc mike for being a bro, I made an account just for this
        • Jan 2
    • DarioScuderi
      TC-Mike Check also setting of Decay potmeter .
      • November 30, 2020
  • avalleara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

Hi all, I bought a Midas M32 Live from eBay seller Musictribe with a 10 year warranty. I bought it to donate to a church. The console arrived, and when plugged in the main screen does not turn on. Does anyone have any suggestion on what I should do next please? I am not a musician and have never had equipment like this. Thank you in advance. 

read more...
    0 154
    • avalleara
      Cinsound Quickest fix is connect it to a tablet or comp to see it’s features. There is a display screen brightness control.
      Try a firmware update weather needed or not to see if that resets.
      Last unwanted option is to send to be repaired
      • October 4, 2020
      • Black screen on Midas M32 Live
        avalleara Hi Nic, thank you very much for the prompt response, I am going to try and connect it to see how I can change the brightness setting to see if it’s that. I appreciate it.
        • October 4, 2020
    • avalleara
      DavidKnighton Hello Alexis Vallejos,
      I received a similar inquiry via our support system earlier, so I suspect both are related. There is no brightness setting that would dim the screen completely. Even at the lowest setting, the GUI is still visible, so I doubt the iPad method will work. Also, the iPad app does not offer brightness control for the hardware. I would suspect the LCD screen cable is unplugged or damaged. The rest of the console appears to be booting, so it's not a boot problem or PSU problem. Please find my email and reply at your earliest convenience.
      • October 5, 2020
  • New
    funtae
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11
    • funtae
      john0121 Hi Chris, this happens in later Mac OS it's an easy fix and nothing to worry about.

To bypass this go to your Security & Privacy settings in System Preferences and under the General tab click "Open Anyway". The application will open now, you only need to do this once.
      • December 10, 2020
      • Behringer X air XR18 Digital Mixer x-air edit help!!
        funtae John thank you! I appreciate the reply, and I hope you have a great weekend!
        • December 11, 2020
  • New
    Gabisom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi,
    My name is Jeferson, I have a TC electronic System 6000MKII,I have problem with License, because battery failed.  I need restore my License.
    Could you help me?

0 128
    • Gabisom
      KyleJohnson Hi Jeferson, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First thing you will need to do is replace the backup battery, after the battery is replaced we can generate restore codes for you. Please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so that we can assist you.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    KungFuCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Hi there, 

My deepmind 12 has a constant high pitched whine at 6khz adn 12khz, it's really noticable to me through the headphone output. It's also present in the normal stereo output but not as bad. The master volume does not effect the level of the noise and I have been using balanced cables and I am not using USB. It seems it's a problem that a few other people have been having. 

Any suggestions?

Ideally, I want to be able to plug in my headphones straight into the deepmind and not have to deal with this high pitched whine. My work around has been to go through an amp and have the deepmind at 9/10 on the master gain and then have low gain on the amp but I feel like I shouldn't need to do this. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 128
  • New
    Nmason10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

Are there any caps Behringer provide that will fit a Behringer Odyssey?

One of my faders broke when something fell a short distance. They're a bit wobbly with the LEDs fitted into them. I'm looking for a fader cap that will fit so I can strengthen the faders and prevent any damage in future (particularly when fitting into a case for transport, so I can use live when gigs are happening again).

In addition, anyone know where I can get those LEDSs that fit inside the faders? Mine were fitted with all white LEDs, but I'd like to colour code sections for easier use in the dark.

read more...
    0 126
    • Nmason10
      Dale_M Hi Nathaniel sorry to hear of your damage, please note if you perform any repair on the Odyssey you will void the warranty, it may be better to organise a non warranty repair? If not you can inquire about parts by going to the support tab/+create a care ticket/spare parts I hope this helps
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    Ls4321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hey is the download Audacity ok to trust?

0 120
  • New
    Wllywurld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

Hello Tribers-

Anybody out here in BugeraVille have a problem with the FSB104 footswitch. It is the footswitch for the 333XL Infinium Amp model.

The pins do not line up in accodance to plug at back of amp.

0 119
    • Wllywurld
      RexBeckett Hello Rod, it looks to me that the plug has been damaged. It should have five pins and a plastic guide (see attached). I suggest that you contact your supplier.
      • November 21, 2020
Go to page