Statistics

289,561 members
172,079 posts
  • Nickyd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-14
    Having a mare with this firmware update.... Lots of. Bugs on the td3. I want to put a good firmware on there. But which is the best? One firmware update supplied by behringer wipes the td3 turning it into a paperweight! Not sure how to do it anyway.... I am quite annoyed that I've been sold a machine that is full of annoying bugs. What can I do? Anyone have any solutions? It's so unclear as to what to do.
    read more...
    0 1,120
    • Nickyd
      JoeRivers96 Hi Nick - thank you for getting in touch. What bugs are you experiencing here? Are you running the latest firmware?
      • June 22, 2020
      • Behringer td 3 firmware update
        Nickyd Hi! When I first loaded the synth tool onto my laptop it gives error messages on start up. I believe my. Version is 1.2.5 or something.... I'd have to check again. In step edit mode there are drop outs in the slide information storage. They disappear and you can't step back through a pattern only forwards. I'm unsure if I load the new firmware and it bricks it I'll be disappointed and may even void my warranty.
        • June 22, 2020
        Nickyd I really like the machine though, it's cool and I've always. Wanted a 303, now I do I'd like to think that these problems were ironed out long before the product hit the market.
        • June 22, 2020
        JoeRivers96 Hi Nick, thanks for explaining further. If you don't mind could you submit a support ticket via SUPPORT at the top of this page please? Feel free to mark it for my attention in the subject line.
        • June 23, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp Do youre homework !!
      • July 1, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp you can step back one step by hitting the back button, why dont you just restep through by hitting the pitch mode then / step
      • July 1, 2020
  • New
    DarioScuderi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Hello! I purchased a ditto x4 looper from just a week and it's a bit upsetting that I already have problems.
    I can't basically use it anymore because now when I record a loop, and overdub something on it, after I click the footswitch at the end of my overdubbing the first loop disappears, and I'm left with only the overdubbed part.
    I can't seem to solve this problem - my 4 dipswitches are all in the default position, I tried to install the latest firmware but I don't know if I managed, because after the software says the procedure is completed and the lights of the pedal turn orange, red, orange, then off, the udpdate bar is still running at 100% and the pedal does not automatically restart.
    I already created a service ticket for the issue but  I am writing here as well in case someone has a solution.
    Thanks.

read more...
    0 720
    • DarioScuderi
      WilliamR Hello Dario, I have received the case and I have sent you an email.
      • November 4, 2020
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz Hey if you know the fix, it would be helpful to the music community at large to share to the public rather than relegate it to an email.
        • January 2, 2021
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz For anyone googling the issue, if you max your decay knob, the volume will play equally. Thank you tc mike for being a bro, I made an account just for this
        • January 2, 2021
    • DarioScuderi
      TC-Mike Check also setting of Decay potmeter .
      • November 30, 2020
    • DarioScuderi
      JRisko I'm having the identical problem and took the same steps with no luck. Sent an e-mail to tech support since no response was posted here.
      • December 22, 2021
  • New
    franekp17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

Hello, I have bought an UMC1820, expressly to have 8 inputs, plus to utilise ALL of its available 5 x pairs of stereo outputs. I have also bought a number of pairs of quality studio monitors, in order to be able to create a surround sound set up at my home studio.

BUT, most software I use to input audio (eg, Wavepad audio sound file; CD player; Sibelius notation software), only seems able to produce ONE main output at a time (ie, main outs 1&2). The only solution seems to be to use a separate DAW, such as Pro Tools/Cubase to achieve sending DIFFERENT audio signals to DIFFERENT outputs simultaneously.

Quesion:: Surely, having 5 pairs of stereo outputs on the UMC1820 must/should mean that its possible to SIMULTANEOUSLY send (the same) audio out on several outputs??

If not, then how can I get around this problem?  eg, Would purchasing a Behringer ADA8200, or DS8000 monitor splitter, or Monitor2USB monitor controller, be the only way to get multiple simultaneous audio to sound on several UMC1820 outputs??

Can anyone advise please?

read more...
    0 671
    • franekp17
      RexBeckett Hi Frank, you may be able to achieve what you want by using a virtual mixer app to send playback sources to multiple outputs. On Windows, VoiceMeeter seems to work well. See: https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/potato.htm
      • December 8, 2020
      • Multiple outputs on Uphoria UMC 1820?
        franekp17 Thanks for the advice, Rex......I'll give it a try. But, would I not get a better result (ie, more inputs, and outputs - which presumably CAN be played simultaneously - from connecting with the ADA8200? If not, would the monitor controllers (eg, Control2USB) enable multiple simultaneous sound outputs?
        • December 8, 2020
        RexBeckett The ADA8200 requires an ADAT connection to the PC. This can be done through the UMC1820 but I think you will still have the problem: Only DAWs and other multi-channel audio software can send to multiple outputs at the same time.

If you want to send a single stereo signal to four pairs of monitor speakers, the MX882 V2 may be the answer. In 2-in/8-out Splitter mode, the same stereo signal can be sent to four stereo monitors with separately adjustable level and balance.

A monitor controller like the Control2USB would be another approach but I think it only has three monitor outputs and the DAC is only 16 bits @ 44.1/48kHz.
        • December 8, 2020
        franekp17 Thanks again Rex for the good advice. it looks like there are indeed some alternatives available to achieve multiple simultaneous audio outputs, which I will follow up. But, a little disappointing that a good, multi input unit such as the UMC1820, can only use one main out, and yet has 5 pairs of stereo output jack built into it.
        • December 8, 2020
        RexBeckett I don't think this is a fault of the UMC1820, Frank. Most DAW software can use all the outputs.
        • December 8, 2020
  • Yeoldironballs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-05

Hi has a recent owner of 2 stunningly wonderful crave synths, is there a way of the slave crave ignoring midi clock start from the primary crave. The craves are connected via midi din. Also any chance the firmware guys could add sequencer directions? Thanks.

read more...
    0 642
    • Yeoldironballs
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please connect your Crave to the latest version of SynthTool. Disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC setting should solve your issue here.
      • September 8, 2020
  • avalleara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

Hi all, I bought a Midas M32 Live from eBay seller Musictribe with a 10 year warranty. I bought it to donate to a church. The console arrived, and when plugged in the main screen does not turn on. Does anyone have any suggestion on what I should do next please? I am not a musician and have never had equipment like this. Thank you in advance. 

read more...
    0 491
    • avalleara
      Cinsound Quickest fix is connect it to a tablet or comp to see it’s features. There is a display screen brightness control.
      Try a firmware update weather needed or not to see if that resets.
      Last unwanted option is to send to be repaired
      • October 4, 2020
      • Black screen on Midas M32 Live
        avalleara Hi Nic, thank you very much for the prompt response, I am going to try and connect it to see how I can change the brightness setting to see if it’s that. I appreciate it.
        • October 4, 2020
    • avalleara
      DavidKnighton Hello Alexis Vallejos,
      I received a similar inquiry via our support system earlier, so I suspect both are related. There is no brightness setting that would dim the screen completely. Even at the lowest setting, the GUI is still visible, so I doubt the iPad method will work. Also, the iPad app does not offer brightness control for the hardware. I would suspect the LCD screen cable is unplugged or damaged. The rest of the console appears to be booting, so it's not a boot problem or PSU problem. Please find my email and reply at your earliest convenience.
      • October 5, 2020
  • New
    KungFuCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Hi there, 

My deepmind 12 has a constant high pitched whine at 6khz adn 12khz, it's really noticable to me through the headphone output. It's also present in the normal stereo output but not as bad. The master volume does not effect the level of the noise and I have been using balanced cables and I am not using USB. It seems it's a problem that a few other people have been having. 

Any suggestions?

Ideally, I want to be able to plug in my headphones straight into the deepmind and not have to deal with this high pitched whine. My work around has been to go through an amp and have the deepmind at 9/10 on the master gain and then have low gain on the amp but I feel like I shouldn't need to do this. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 467
    • KungFuCactus
      Tinkertra1n H Duncan, are you using the wheel LEDs? I find that LED PWM leaks into the audio path on my DM12. I don't notice it much on the stereo out, but it's clearly noticeable on the headphone output. Try setting the Wheel LEDs to off in the global settings to see if that helps. I've also noticed that the fans and WIFI leaks into the audio path as well. You could try turning those off as well.
      • January 5, 2021
    • KungFuCactus
    • KungFuCactus
      sixbiomes

Did you ever find a solution? I have the exact same issue... On a desktop version.

• Feb 2
  • New
    Gabisom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi,
    My name is Jeferson, I have a TC electronic System 6000MKII,I have problem with License, because battery failed.  I need restore my License.
    Could you help me?

0 355
    • Gabisom
      KyleJohnson Hi Jeferson, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First thing you will need to do is replace the backup battery, after the battery is replaced we can generate restore codes for you. Please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so that we can assist you.
      • January 5, 2021
  • New
    mjmnet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

How do I import or upload pre-recorded backing tracks and download them to my Ditto+ Looper?  I've not been able to find any instructions on how to perform that task. 

0 295
    • mjmnet1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mjmnet1, for the most part, this process is the same across all DITTO pedals. The only real difference in the case of the DITTO+ is how many audio files the device holds at once.

Please see the steps below:
      1. Connect the DITTO+ to a USB port on your computer using the supplied USB cable. The display will show a progress bar, once this reaches 100% it will indicate that the DITTO+ is in USB transfer mode, and audio will be disabled.
      2. Your computer will recognize DITTO+ as an external USB storage device. It will be shown in the Finder (OS X) or Windows Explorer as a drive called “DITTO+” containing multiple folders called “TRACK1” up to "TRACK99".
      3.. Copy your audio file from your computer to DITTO+ by dragging it to the relevant “TRACK” folder of the “DITTO+” drive. Wait for the file transfer to finish.
      4. Eject/unmount DITTO+.
      5. Disconnect DITTO+ from your computer. The display will indicate it is processing and a progress bar will appear, once the bar reaches 100% the DITTO+ will restart and you should see the time of the backing track stated on the display.

Please ensure when importing files they are of the following format:

Wav files only:
      PCM mono 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 24bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 24Bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      • July 30, 2021
    • mjmnet1
      mjmnet1

Thank you Chris, I really appreciate your help with this. I'll give it a shot and let you know of my success!

• August 2, 2021
    • mjmnet1
      mjmnet1 Hi Chris, I sent you a message but also wanted to post here. Your advice about how to upload the tracks worked perfect. However, now I don't know how to get them to play back without overwriting them when I click the start button on the ditto+ unit. How do I get the tracks to play back so I can jam with them? Also, I seem to be able to only upload a out 10 tracks before it runs out of storage space. Is there a way to increase storage for more backing tracks? Thanks Michael
      • August 7, 2021
  • New
    turtle86324
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

I just purchased a Voicelive 3 Extreme and am trying to connect to VoiceSupport 2 thru my PC with windows 10. The VoiceSupport AP doesn't recognize the VL3Xand I cannot find it listed in devices on my computer. I have checked to make sure that the midi is set to usb and that the sys is set at 0, but still no luck connecting. What am I missing? Do you use the usb out on the VL3X to the usb on the computer or do you use a midi to usb connector...I'm confused. Thanks for any input.

read more...
    0 286
    • turtle86324
      turtle86324 I finally resolved my connection issues. For newbies like me it is important to note that you need a mini USB 2 to USB2 cable in order to connect to your computer. I bought my VL3X used and it did not come with a mini connector so I incorrectly assumed that you connected via the larger, full sized USB 2 port (as there seems to be nowhere in the manual that specifically describes which of the two rear USB 2 ports that you connect to). After much frustration and hair pulling, I purchased a mini USB 2 cable and then could easily connect to my PC with no problem....so if you encounter the same issue, this is the solution.
      • January 14, 2021
  • New
    zoharel1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi everyone 

I'm new to this group ,i'm trying to connect the behringer fcb1010 midi foot controller to ableton live 11 suite?   does anyone knows how does it works ? Is there a remote script for it? where can i find it and download it ? i have a macbook pro 2015 and a focusrite 6i6 sound card . 

thanks ahead

read more...
    0 280
Go to page