Statistics

261,466 members
140,194 posts
  • New
    Widgery
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hi, My Behringer VC340 is bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE. Have tried using the latest version of Synthtribe V2.51 mac, running big sur. I've tried V2.5 as well, same issue and problem.

Anyone have a solution? or hack? or a download of older synthtools / synthtribe other than NOT V2.5 as that has the same issue.

BEHRINGER... SHAMEFULL UPDATE. Get it together, some of us are professionals who rely on their synths to make a living. Grrrrrr.

read more...
    0 539
    • Widgery
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support ticket with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page? We will need to look into this further for you, if the unit is stuck in DFU mode it is unlikely that an older version on SynthTribe will solve this.
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery I did yesterday
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery CAS-441645-H2D2Q7
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery ANYONE OUT THERE???????
      • Apr 14
      • Behringer VC340 bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE
        JoeRivers96 Hi - I have just seen that you replied to my email from the 13th. I will be in contact with you shortly regarding this.
        • Apr 15
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

I have got my WASP yesterday a I have very often hanging notes. When I switch it off and back on, everything is back to normal.

I tried to use the WASP directy connected over MIDI to my AKAI MAX49 Master Keyboard - hanging notes.

I tried to use the WASP connected over USB to the Mac and the AKAI MAX49 connected too over USB to the Mac - hanging notes.

I tried to use the WASP connected directly over MIDI to my KORG MONOLOGUE - hanging notes.

The synthtribe v2.4.8. was set to: Multi Channel Disable (Ch. 1) / MIDI IN transpose 0 / Key Priority Last / Multi Trigger Off.

read more...
    0 97
    • Soultan
      DavidKnighton Hello Soultan,
      Please hit the SUPPORT option at the top of the page and click on SERVICE tile to have the item brought in for inspection.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    JOBeasty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

I recently purchased a used K2 synth module and found out too late that VCO 2 circuit is blown, producing only a very slow click. When the VCO 2 pitch range knob is rotated, the oscillator produces pitched tone only in the positions between the detents. All detented positions produce only a click. The pitch vernier does not function. 

I cannot find any local technicians in Los Angeles to repair this synth; they unanimously complain that Behringer will not sell them parts. What am I to do to repair my synth? 

read more...
    0 84
    • JOBeasty
      Nigel67 Hi JOBeasty. You can purchase parts directly from us. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. We can also repair your K2 at a local repair centre to you. If you go to the support page, please click on the Service tab instead of the spares tab. Many thanks
      • May 19
    • JOBeasty
      Makovich Hello,
      I had the same problem. Thanks for the valuable advice! https://routerlogin.pro
      • May 21
  • New
    Abusaif
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hi, I just bought a deepmind 12, and I have already Cubase elements 10.5 

for both I am super fresh still :(

My question is, how I can use the deepmind sound into DAW-Cubase, to start record from the internal sound of deepmind

direct to Cubase, please help a tips. :)

read more...
    1 77
    • Abusaif
      miswest1 If your going to record it in as samples and not have the sounds triggered by cubase midi into to your new synth, then some of the track in Cubase need to be audio channels rather than midi channels. Both ways require you hit the record button to achieve it. Not that I'm an expert of course. Its only a beginners tip I'm offering you.
      • Mar 2
    • Abusaif
      Abusaif Dear Miswest, thank you so much for sharing your assistance, I will do and search for what you said, to figure out how to start record the melodies in DAW. :)
      • Mar 3
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 77
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26
  • New
    Muederkrieger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi, am a proud new owner of a Behringer 2600, but seems like I'm having issues right from the start (guess the error sits in front of the machine).

When I turn on the 2600, I can hear a tone, which frequency I can adjust with oscillator bar, say for VCO1, even before plugging in a MIDI keyboard. All sliders are down to zero, except for the filter and audio output (see attached pic). Doesn't react on any notes being played (after plugging in the keyboard ;-), ADSR envelope generator is also functionless. Is this the self-resonating filter playing tricks on me?

Any help appreciated...

read more...
    0 75
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton Hello Muederkrieger,
      A common mistake I see users make is leaving the VCF control up in the MIXER section. This effectively bypasses the VCA/Envelope and gives constant tone through the machine. See image below.
      • Apr 1
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton
      • Apr 1
    • Muederkrieger
      Muederkrieger That‘s it!!! Many thanks for supporting a newbie in this genre (and apologies for joining other users stepping into the same pitfall...).You made my day!
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Giov4nna78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Hi! i have problems with my tc helicon voice live touch2. there's a permanent blue screen on it, and when i try to update the firmware my mac do not see the machine, it says my VL is busy with another applicastion... even if none is open! please i need help

read more...
    0 73
  • New
    barytoe123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-08

Does TC Helicon make any device to power VL Touch 2 when mains power is unavailable. 
    I would like to use it with a battery powered PA in situations where there is no power.

0 72
    • barytoe123
      JoeRivers96 Hi - unfortunately not. We would not recommend powering this from anything other than mains supply using the original power supply.
      • May 8
  • New
    dillinger77
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-26

Question. Ableton is sending clock to a keystep pro. From the KSP Im running midi out to multiple synths, sampler, drums machines. All work perfect except the RD-8. When the RD-8 is set to MIDI the start light lights up but the pattern doesn't play. The one thing I noticed right away was a white light under trigger 1 MIDI.When set to internal the white light disappears and everything works as expected. Sidenote, everything was working perfectly a few days ago. Nothing has moved or changed. Not sure if I'm over-thinking this. Any suggestions would be apprecited.

read more...
    0 72
  • New
    Mike123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hi,

New to this group. I recently bought a Deepmind 12 keys (used) and I noticed that Midi Out is not working, no signal is coming out. Midi In and Thru are working. Midi Channel is set to 1, no other Channel settings seem to work.

I need the Midi Out to control a second synthesizer.  Any help appreciated!

read more...
    0 65
    • Mike123
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support case with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page?
      • May 5
Go to page