Statistics

268,793 members
148,427 posts
  • New
    AndrewBarrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi all,

I've recently come into possession of a Behringer CDP1000 electric piano keyboard. Everything works as it should EXCEPT that it did not come with the cable from the pedals to the main unit. Would anyone know how/where to get one? Thanks!

read more...
    0 70
    • AndrewBarrett
      Nigel67 Hi Andrew. This is quite an old product. I am unsure if we would still have the cable, but the best people to ask would be the Spares Team. To contact them, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing. If they do not have stock, then they may be able to tell you the type of cable you need and you could get one made up.
      • July 6, 2021
  • New
    Mike123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hi,

New to this group. I recently bought a Deepmind 12 keys (used) and I noticed that Midi Out is not working, no signal is coming out. Midi In and Thru are working. Midi Channel is set to 1, no other Channel settings seem to work.

I need the Midi Out to control a second synthesizer.  Any help appreciated!

read more...
    0 66
    • Mike123
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support case with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page?
      • May 5, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    0 66
    • Behringer
      gary528 hi i am using uca222 and mini disc player to get music on to my pc but it will only play in mono through both channels is it me or is there a setting i have not found
      • April 19, 2021
    • Behringer
      Nigel67 Hi Gary, if you right click on the small speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds. In the new page that opens, select the Recording tab. Highlight the USB Audio Codec device (you have installed the ASIO driver?) and select properties, In the new page select the Advanced tab. The Default Format is probably set to 1 channel. Make this 2 Channel and whichever quality option you require. Click on apply and this should have fixed your issue.
      • April 19, 2021
  • New
    newgreyarea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

TD-3 has me feeling dumb. 

CANNOT get the Alternative Timing entry to work. I know how to do this on a 303. Follow the directions in the manual but it doesn't do what it supposed to do. Watched some Youtube vids to make sure it's not something weird I'm missing and still nothing. 

Start pattern> Hit clear (no metronome!!), TAP obviously doesn't work. I can still program the other way using Time Mode so it's not completely useless. What am I missing?

Also, I had an issue the other day where I programmed a 16 step pattern. All F's. Then I played it back and there were random notes added in. Mostly C's but also a G or two. Pitch Mode, programmed again. Same thing but in different steps. Edited them out in Pitch Mode and it just kinda moved them around again!! Deleted and started over and finally got it to work but it was super annoying and would render this thing useless in any live gig. 

Also, also. . When I plug an external VCO into the FILTER IN, I can still very much hear the internal VCO. I was under the impression that it was one or the other. Just want to make sure that's not the case. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

Fairly certain I have the most recent OS unless there's been a new one in the last month. 

While I have you, is there a way to transpose a pattern? I have an Avalon and it allows you to do this while the pattern is playing and it's super useful! Is there a way to change pattern length after the fact without having to program the timing all over again?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 63
  • New
    adamleemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

I also have the same issue with a one week old VC340 and no support from tickets escalated, as Widgery has stated:

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    0 60
    • adamleemusic
      JoeRivers96 Hi Adam, do you have a case number I can look into further for you?
      • May 5, 2021
    • adamleemusic
      adamleemusic

Is this a joke?

Dear Adam Lee 
      This is in relation to  CAS-450166-X7V1J9 
      Product:  Behringer VOCODER VC340 
      Serial:  S190600057CQP 

Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory.
      This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further.
      In this instance please return your product to Store DJ who will replace it or refund you. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to do this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      At your service,

Rob Pugh 

https://community.musictribe.com

• May 5, 2021
  • New
    mcgraw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hello

I recently got hold of a Neutron, made sure it was updated to the latest firmware and when connected directly to my Keystep37 via midi all seems fine.

However when I plug it into my laptop via USB it gets stuck with the blue range buttons flashing and seemingly no way to break out of this mode?

Has anyone had this issue before and know of a fix?

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    Luisibarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Como reduzco el silbido de mi armony? No termino de reducir la estatica estresante

0 57
  • New
    jjluke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

I have a UMC204HD interface.

Downloaded the v.5 driver onto Windows 10 Pro PC.

Connected USB cable to computer and interface. 

Interface does not power on and UMC control panel says "No devices connected."

Please help

read more...
    0 57
    • jjluke
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Service to submit a ticket.
      • June 26, 2021
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 57
  • New
    Crisupp
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-08

Can anyone please tell me if i sync the td-3 to usb does the gate out still trigger, thanks alot yer

0 54
    • Crisupp
      JoeRivers96 Hi Crisupp, I believe we discussed this over a case - but just to confirm, yes the gate out will still function when synced externally
      • March 10, 2021
Go to page