Statistics

294,390 members
177,487 posts
  • New
    AndrewBarrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi all,

I've recently come into possession of a Behringer CDP1000 electric piano keyboard. Everything works as it should EXCEPT that it did not come with the cable from the pedals to the main unit. Would anyone know how/where to get one? Thanks!

read more...
    0 85
    • AndrewBarrett
      Nigel67 Hi Andrew. This is quite an old product. I am unsure if we would still have the cable, but the best people to ask would be the Spares Team. To contact them, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing. If they do not have stock, then they may be able to tell you the type of cable you need and you could get one made up.
      • July 6, 2021
  • New
    Mike123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hi,

New to this group. I recently bought a Deepmind 12 keys (used) and I noticed that Midi Out is not working, no signal is coming out. Midi In and Thru are working. Midi Channel is set to 1, no other Channel settings seem to work.

I need the Midi Out to control a second synthesizer.  Any help appreciated!

read more...
    0 82
    • Mike123
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support case with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page?
      • May 5, 2021
  • New
    dillinger77
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-26

Question. Ableton is sending clock to a keystep pro. From the KSP Im running midi out to multiple synths, sampler, drums machines. All work perfect except the RD-8. When the RD-8 is set to MIDI the start light lights up but the pattern doesn't play. The one thing I noticed right away was a white light under trigger 1 MIDI.When set to internal the white light disappears and everything works as expected. Sidenote, everything was working perfectly a few days ago. Nothing has moved or changed. Not sure if I'm over-thinking this. Any suggestions would be apprecited.

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    Abusaif
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hi, I just bought a deepmind 12, and I have already Cubase elements 10.5 

for both I am super fresh still :(

My question is, how I can use the deepmind sound into DAW-Cubase, to start record from the internal sound of deepmind

direct to Cubase, please help a tips. :)

read more...
    1 79
    • Abusaif
      miswest1 If your going to record it in as samples and not have the sounds triggered by cubase midi into to your new synth, then some of the track in Cubase need to be audio channels rather than midi channels. Both ways require you hit the record button to achieve it. Not that I'm an expert of course. Its only a beginners tip I'm offering you.
      • March 2, 2021
    • Abusaif
      Abusaif Dear Miswest, thank you so much for sharing your assistance, I will do and search for what you said, to figure out how to start record the melodies in DAW. :)
      • March 3, 2021
  • New
    newgreyarea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

TD-3 has me feeling dumb. 

CANNOT get the Alternative Timing entry to work. I know how to do this on a 303. Follow the directions in the manual but it doesn't do what it supposed to do. Watched some Youtube vids to make sure it's not something weird I'm missing and still nothing. 

Start pattern> Hit clear (no metronome!!), TAP obviously doesn't work. I can still program the other way using Time Mode so it's not completely useless. What am I missing?

Also, I had an issue the other day where I programmed a 16 step pattern. All F's. Then I played it back and there were random notes added in. Mostly C's but also a G or two. Pitch Mode, programmed again. Same thing but in different steps. Edited them out in Pitch Mode and it just kinda moved them around again!! Deleted and started over and finally got it to work but it was super annoying and would render this thing useless in any live gig. 

Also, also. . When I plug an external VCO into the FILTER IN, I can still very much hear the internal VCO. I was under the impression that it was one or the other. Just want to make sure that's not the case. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

Fairly certain I have the most recent OS unless there's been a new one in the last month. 

While I have you, is there a way to transpose a pattern? I have an Avalon and it allows you to do this while the pattern is playing and it's super useful! Is there a way to change pattern length after the fact without having to program the timing all over again?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 76
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    0 70
    • Behringer
      gary528 hi i am using uca222 and mini disc player to get music on to my pc but it will only play in mono through both channels is it me or is there a setting i have not found
      • April 19, 2021
    • Behringer
      Nigel67 Hi Gary, if you right click on the small speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds. In the new page that opens, select the Recording tab. Highlight the USB Audio Codec device (you have installed the ASIO driver?) and select properties, In the new page select the Advanced tab. The Default Format is probably set to 1 channel. Make this 2 Channel and whichever quality option you require. Click on apply and this should have fixed your issue.
      • April 19, 2021
  • New
    Flintstone007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

Hello,

the sound of my neutron seems to have disappeared. It gets a midi signal and I can hear the sound on on output of the headphone it´s just the output channel that seems to be dead. Can anybody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

read more...
    0 69
    • Flintstone007
      DavidKnighton Hello Flintstone007,
      When in doubt, I tell people to turn every knob to 12 o' Clock and leave all the patches open. You should get a fast pulsing laser type effect if you slow down the LFO rate. Check all your outputs using this method. You may also want to check the default routing and signal flow on the Neutron manual. This can help you sort out if you have a broken internal patch. I've seen it happen before. If you can sort out a broken internal patch, then you'll want to manually patch it using a cable to restore proper signal flow.
      • June 9, 2021
  • New
    SpockAndStepR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I can't find it anywhere on here. I've been trying to find a way to automate any sort of parameter in my DAW to my Odyessey. the manual says "Please see the ODYSSEY section on our website for more details of the SysEx commands" but I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find it. can someone help me out?

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 65
  • New
    RobertKelly
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi - Can you suggest a simple solution if I want to use a DP48 for a personal monitor rig when i can mix my keyboards, 3 vocalists and a few other mics? I am now using a P16M with an XR18 which works well but I would like the recording capabilities, the dual mix output and the reverb that the DP48 provides. 

Thanks!

Rob

read more...
    0 65
    • RobertKelly
      RexBeckett Hi Robert, the DP48 requires an AES50 feed (48 bi-directional channels) but the XR18 only has an Ultranet (16 channel) output which is not compatible. There is no simple way to convert Ultranet to AES50.

I suggest that you replace the XR18 with an X32 Rack which supports both AES50 and Ultranet.
      • July 31, 2021
Go to page