Statistics

294,385 members
177,480 posts
  • New
    leiby
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-22

I'm havingtruble openning a technicel support ticket, I cant enter the model 

0 56
    • leiby
      Nigel67 Hi leiby. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will pass this information on to our web team to investigate further. In the meantime, I will raise a ticket for you and send you an e-mail from it.
      • April 23, 2021
      • Technical support
        Nigel67 I have found a case for you in our system. The ticket number is CAS-446372-V7H5L2. It was directed to the wrong department so I have corrected this and a colleague will get back to you with an answer.
        • April 23, 2021
  • New
    voicesupport
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Salut a tous, j'ai perdu des presets de mon voicelive 3 que j'ai voulu mettre le firmware a jour. Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une solution a recuperer les presets qui ont ete supprimes du voicelive 3? 

Merci d'avance

0 54
  • New
    MusicMan440
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hello everyone, I 'm having a problem with my XR18. I do a lot of music production using MIDI. I have a Uphoria 1820 but a friend sold me his XR18. I needed the 16 channels anyway. The Problem I'm having is, The Midi input works fine, but the Midi output is not working at all and all the Aux's are not giving me any signal out either. I'm new to using a remote mixing software. I'm using my laptop to run the XAIR Edit program and my desktop to run my Studio One 5 to record. Can I please get a little help with this? Thank You!  

read more...
    0 53
    • MusicMan440
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I'd check the USB-DIN PASS THRU option in the Setup>Audio/MIDI page. You may also want to reset the unit, In order to reset your X-Air mixer to factory settings, hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. Note: The reset button is located near the Remote switch near the upper left corner of the mixer. If you still have trouble I recommend you contact us directly for Technical Support by submitting a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • March 14, 2021
  • New
    hiddenagenda
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-09

tried the midi ins and outs, and the trs cable in clocks, but just can't get them to synch.  Im new at MIDI and know it's something I'm doing wrong but can't get anywhere.  Knowledgeable Behringer users help!  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

read more...
    0 53
    • hiddenagenda
      DavidKnighton Hello hiddenagenda,
      You may need to open the Synth Tribe tool on a computer and interface with the devices to check the sync settings if applicable.
      • July 12, 2021
    • hiddenagenda
      hiddenagenda disregard-found info elsewhere
      • July 14, 2021
  • New
    RobertSmoughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello. 

Just recently acquired the Perform VK to create harmonies live from a vocal. 

However, ideally I'd like to use this as a send from our mixer so that it can be fed with different singer's vocals depending on the song. I want to keep the dry signal separate and only have the Perform VK output the harmonised result. 

Is there a Harmony mix level setting? Can this be controlled via a Midi CC? Is there a dry signal level that I can mute or set at zero? Also can this be controlled by midi CC?

Cheers

read more...
    0 53
    • RobertSmoughton
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robert, this is Robby from Music Tribe. Unfortunately, the Perform VK does not have the ability to reduce the Dry output to zero or to engage a "kill dry" setting.
      • July 30, 2021
    • RobertSmoughton
      Aectaein

Yes you can do it, just turn Harmony to max level.

• Jan 13
  • New
    pward
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-01

I just want to know what the Sys-Ex string is for a 2600 pitchbend range message?

Of course it would also be useful to have the spec for 2600 Sys-Ex messages in general...

0 52
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-03

Hi there,

i have the problem that the RIMSHOT is a tiny little bit louder than the other instruments of my RD-8.

How can i solve this?

Greets,

Scape

0 50
    • Scape
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scape, unfortunately, this is something that will need further inspection/repair at an authorized service center.

With this in mind please submit a service request ticket by going to support at the top of the page. Please note if your unit is less than 30 days old your first port of call should be with your place of purchase.
      • March 3, 2021
  • New
    DTSwayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My Ms-1 worked fine two weeks ago and when I plugged up and powered it on yesterday the led for the power barely lights up and no other led light up.

View Video
    read more...
    0 50
    • DTSwayze
      Nigel67 Hi DTSwayze. It looks like a power supply issue that will require repair. Please submit a ticket to our Service Department and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • August 4, 2021
  • New
    DeFo162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11
    Hi,

The MIDI notes from the DM12 via USB have a latency of a half second for me.  Switching to the MIDI connection did not help, as it does not send MIDI notes, only Cc.  What could be the reason?  

Thanks by advance
    Detlef

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 46
Go to page