Statistics

268,783 members
148,417 posts
  • New
    Tmallett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have keys playing at different volumes and sensitivities so I think I need new contact strips. I've tried cleaning already which helped but new keys keep failing. Does anyone know if they are available or if another brand is compatable?

0 45
    • Tmallett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts related inquiries please contact our Parts team. To do this please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to fill out a ticket.
      • July 11, 2021
  • New
    H0wandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

On powering up I have a blue screen. I have downloaded the latest update but the problem still exists.......any advice??

0 42
  • New
    SpockAndStepR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I can't find it anywhere on here. I've been trying to find a way to automate any sort of parameter in my DAW to my Odyessey. the manual says "Please see the ODYSSEY section on our website for more details of the SysEx commands" but I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find it. can someone help me out?

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    DTSwayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My Ms-1 worked fine two weeks ago and when I plugged up and powered it on yesterday the led for the power barely lights up and no other led light up.

View Video
    read more...
    0 42
    • DTSwayze
      Nigel67 Hi DTSwayze. It looks like a power supply issue that will require repair. Please submit a ticket to our Service Department and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • August 4, 2021
  • New
    RobertSmoughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello. 

Just recently acquired the Perform VK to create harmonies live from a vocal. 

However, ideally I'd like to use this as a send from our mixer so that it can be fed with different singer's vocals depending on the song. I want to keep the dry signal separate and only have the Perform VK output the harmonised result. 

Is there a Harmony mix level setting? Can this be controlled via a Midi CC? Is there a dry signal level that I can mute or set at zero? Also can this be controlled by midi CC?

Cheers

read more...
    0 41
    • RobertSmoughton
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robert, this is Robby from Music Tribe. Unfortunately, the Perform VK does not have the ability to reduce the Dry output to zero or to engage a "kill dry" setting.
      • July 30, 2021
    • RobertSmoughton
      Aectaein

Yes you can do it, just turn Harmony to max level.

• Jan 13
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    DeFo162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11
    Hi,

The MIDI notes from the DM12 via USB have a latency of a half second for me.  Switching to the MIDI connection did not help, as it does not send MIDI notes, only Cc.  What could be the reason?  

Thanks by advance
    Detlef

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    CindyDoire
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26
    1. Hi everyone,

i don't have much experience working with midi, and I bought the TC helicon perform VE used, and I'm having issues connectibg it to my midi keyboard (Yamaha reface Cp).

I'm wondering if I'm just missing something? Am I using the wrong keyboard? Should the pedal connect to something else, or is the keyboard the only connection it needs to create vocal samples into midi ane use it with the keyboard? 

Also, perhaps I've connected it wrong?

It seems like this should be an easy pedal to use, so there's also the option that the midi in is damaged... 

read more...
    0 40
    • CindyDoire
      RobbyWingfield Hi Cindy, Robby Wingfield with Music Tribe here, there are a few things here that would be better served directly over email. Could you please open a support ticket above? Someone will help you get your device setup and working correctly, Thanks!
      • July 29, 2021
  • New
    regank97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

I was performing a firmware update and it crashed and somehow it won't read my rD 8 anymore,

When I turn on my laptop it makes a sound that there's a usb device connected, and in zadig driver

0 40
  • New
    MaxResonant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

What's the USB Port for - the manual says "when connected to computer it shopws up as a class-compliant USB MIDI Device capable of supporting MIDI in & out." - is there a save function for the patches I create other than the patch notes at the end of the manual??

read more...
    0 40
    • MaxResonant
      DavidKnighton Hello MaxResonant,
      I'm not sure what product you're speaking of, but if it's a Behringer synth, the USB port will serve a few purposes. Firstly, some synths will have software upgrades available, as well as some real time software enabled settings. These can all be appropriated using the USB connection. Secondly, the USB MIDI can be used to trigger the synth from software, such as Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Etc. You could essentially record MIDI tracks and have it play the notes through the synth, much to the effect of a sequencer. This is very useful if you're a solo artist and you want to utilize multiple synths at once. Saving presets is unfortunately not supported, as the majority of controls for these synths are all analog potentiometers and not digital rotary encoders.
      • July 27, 2021
Go to page