Statistics

268,790 members
148,424 posts
  • New
    ScottL_Hines
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-17

Before I attempt to update to firmware 2.0.2, is it compatible with Big Sur? The information in the updater from 2019 doesn't indicate that. Have things changed in the last two years?

Thank you,

S.

0 5
  • New
    garybones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Guys & Girls,

I have had my TD3 for over a year now & i have it running in Logic & Ableton but how do you record Cutoff resonance envolope etc.

When i create a pattern the only way i have found to record what i am doing live is to create a seperate audio track, is this the only way to do so, i see lots of videos on you you tube & everyone is jamming & i cannot find anyone actually recording to a DAW.

Thanks

Gary

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Gratt81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

bonjour

j'ai un voice live 2, que j'aimerais controller avec un midi controller.

je souahiterais changer de step avec une pedale midi (Live Logic custom usb midi control) par exemple dans le preset 1, appuyer sur le footswitch midi canal 1 pour aller au preset 1 step 2 , et si j'appuie de nouveau : preset 1 step 1.

merci de votre aide.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    lukeygee123abc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hello there!

I have been scouring forums and YouTube comment sections for the last few months in pursuit to an answer to the following question regarding the MS101.

"Does anyone know if there's a way to quantize the triggering of another saved sequence whilst playing a previous one? That is, whilst you're playing one sequence, are you able to then choose another one that will play after the final step of the previous pattern has finished, instead of immediately when you trigger the pattern? The above description is how the TD-3 works and I wonder if there is a mode to do the same thing on the MS-101. This is with the intention of choosing between different patterns during live performance"

So far it looks as if this "change-pattern-after-last-note"-mode is not something that is available, and instead you must accurately trigger the next pattern in time (or hit reset at the appropriate time if you make a mistake). There is something inherently exciting about this janky work around that I like, but it would be amazing to have the option.

I wondered if anyone in the community has figured it out? I am also hoping if there is way to pass on this desire to Behringer, in the hope that they might make the option available through a firmware update in the future.

Would love to hear your thoughts fellow synth lovers!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Moneer01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi how are you I want to connect the voicelive rack to my Logic Pro x through USB so please I need help thank you my Logic Pro X its version (10.7.0) 

so please help 

0 4
  • New
    AdamLaParr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-04

How do you sync an rd6 and a pro 1 for tempo.

0 3
  • New
    Kennydagardener
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

I have a Kurzweil sp88x and a Surface 7 (fully docked). What more hardware / software do I need to get started with Midi?

0 3
    • Kennydagardener
      Nigel67 Hi, I am afraid that you have come to the wrong website. Please try https://kurzweil.com/sp88x/
      • Jan 16
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener
      • Mon at 7:38 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener
      • Mon at 7:38 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Kennydagardener

Running the sp88x through two behringer f9000fx's, and a active sub. Interested in Midi options.

• Mon at 7:42 AM
    • Kennydagardener
      Nigel67 The K900FX only have a foot pedal jack for external control so that you can activate and deactivate the fx processor. There is no midi option.
      • Mon at 10:45 PM
  • New
    quinnmoore1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-24

I just got the crave and the manual is less than helpful. I have it hooked up to my arturia keystep pro, I have sound coming thru the head phones and the keyboard on the keystep is triggering the notes as it should. My issue comes in when i try to record somehting it just plays the default new pattern sound that just repeats the first note until you add more into the pattern. Thought this had to do with the midi settings so i went to download the synth tool and its reading that the download is broken so i cant access the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am at a complete loss here.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Mrturtle
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Recently got a pro1 and all works fine with the exception that if I am using with an external sequencer and passing the clock signal from said sequencer through the pro 1 to my zoom rt123 drum machine the drum machine will try to start and display the first beat but will not get any further. 
    if I use a cable splitting the signal from the out of my sequencer and take one output to the pro1 and the other to the drum machine everything works as expected. 
    so I know some signal is passing through the pro1 but it's not rubbing the drum machine as it's supposed to. 
    any ideas greatly appreciated

read more...
    0 0
Go to page