Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • thomas
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-01-20
    Hey guys,

I've been reading your posts all day and will continue to do so.

I do understand the frustration that some of you express.
    There are a couple of things to keep in mind, and I will try to address some of those.
    Please let me try to answer the majority of the subjects that have been discussed here; I apologize for this lengthy post.

Support contra development
    This announcement is all about development, i.e. new stuff coming to the platform. We want to be clear about decisions that regards new operating systems or major changes in hosts that might happen in the future - before those changes happen.

What we say is that TC will do no new development for the Poco platform: no new plug-ins, no major developments in regards to new operating systems or control panel etc.
    At the same time I'd like to underline that we will do bug fixes. We will put out new releases. In fact, we are working on releases for both MAC and PC. The next PowerCore software for MAC will be released no later than a week from now.

This release, named PowerCore 4.3, will include:
    * Fixes in regards to 64 bit operation
    * A rather large number of fixes of bugs that caused kernel panics
    * Fixes for Digital Performer version 7
    * Fixes for PCIe cards
    * Fixes for memory oriented bugs

There is also an update for PC in the pipeline. This update will address many of the issues mentioned.

Questions & Answers

Q: Why don't TC release native versions of the PowerCore plug-ins?
    A: This is one of the main questions discussed, and I do understand why, so let me dig a bit into this.

We have of course considered all possible ways to continue the life of our PowerCore plug-ins. Considerations included upgrading the hardware with new DSPs and we also looked at porting the PowerCore plug-ins to native (AU, VST, RTAS).

Unfortunately, the combination of algorithm complexity, tailor made PowerCore hardware and corresponding software structure makes it a very tedious and huge task to port PowerCore plugins to native, making it a non-viable route for us to take. We would sooo much like to be able to offer the complete package of PowerCore plug-ins in RTAS, VST and AU formats for you, but I'm afraid it's not an option. Not even close.

A: Have you planned to close down user support for PowerCore?
    Q: No. User support will continue. You can call in or use our online support system as always. Also, we have not planned to close down this user forum.

Q: Will you release the PowerCore software as "Open Source" so that others can maintain it?
    A: I'm afraid we can't make the PowerCore code open source, mainly but not only because it contains all of our copy protection code.
    Also, as I said above, we will do updates ourselves.

Q: Will PowerCore support new versions of my host?
    A: We cannot guarantee that PowerCore will run on future host versions. However, PowerCore adheres to the VST and Audio Units specifications, and unless changes are made to the hosts’ handling of plug-ins, PowerCore will remain compatible.

Q: Has TC planned to develop plug-ins for the UAD platform?
    A: We are constantly evaluation platforms for our technology. At this time we have no announcements

Q: Has TC planned to close down the TC-Now webshop?
    A: No. PowerCore is not discontinued, and people who has bought a PowerCore did it with the expectation that they'll be able to extend the plug-ins for it.

Q: Has TC planned to close the PowerCore user accounts (My Account)?
    A: No. The PowerCore user account "My Account" will continue to run. There is absolutely no reason for us to shut it down.
    In other words, yes, you will be able to handle your licenses and other things in the future.

Q: How about service for my PowerCore?
    A: Service will continue unaffected, too. We will be able to do service on PowerCore products for a long period ahead, so if your experience broken devices, bring them on. Also, there are no changes to the warranty of your PowerCore product.

Hope this answers some of your questions - feel free to comment or ask more.
    read more...
    0 293,931
    • thomas
      studiodaz Thanks for answering some of the questions that have been asked.

Cubase 6 has just arrived here today, now just waiting for that Windows driver so I can use it on a session with my powercore 6000.

On the question of:

Q: Has TC planned to develop plug-ins for the UAD platform?

A: We are constantly evaluation platforms for our technology. At this time we have no announcements

I am speculating that this will happen at some point and I look forward to see the MD4 too, what a big seller that one will be.
      • January 20, 2011
    • thomas
      thomas studiodaz,

You're welcome!

I should probably have said "no current plans".
      • January 20, 2011
    • thomas
      Purusha SD - Cubase 6 has just landed here too. I won't be able to test Powercore for a while though (got other urgent studio priorities).

If Cubase doesn't play nice, it may be worth looking at the work the "jbridge" guy has been doing. A wrapper might help if things don't work well...
      • January 20, 2011
    • thomas
      InactiveX Thanks for that Thomas. Much appreciated.

Shame the source code can't be opened - though I do understand why.

Can I be a little cheeky and ask if you'd consider releasing the PoCo SDK for free?

I'd love it if home-brew plugs could be constructed for PoCo. I'm sure a documented DSP platform would interest hackers too.
      • January 20, 2011
    • thomas
      InactiveX

Purusha wrote:

SD - Cubase 6 has just landed here too. I won't be able to test Powercore for a while though (got other urgent studio priorities).

If Cubase doesn't play nice, it may be worth looking at the work the "jbridge" guy has been doing. A wrapper might help if things don't work well...

I'm already on it. See my other thread.

Good luck with C6!
      • January 20, 2011
  • Zarbuck
    Contributor - Level 1
    2015-03-26
    I was just wondering if anyone here happened to be using Windows 10 with a t.c. electronic's audio interface? And if anyone has been having any problem with that setup?

I have been in the Windows 10 Technical Preview since it was announced and I have yet to have any major problems… until last night that is. Microsoft just pushed Build 10041 to the “slow” update track and I kept getting blue screens while installing the new build with the error...

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcnear.sys)

So I disconnected my desktop konnekt 6 and tried the update again. It went just fine, but now I'm on Build 10041 and every time I plug my desktop konnekt 6 back into the computer I get a blue screen.

I know that t.c. electronic has no reason to support a beta version of Windows but I was just wondering if anyone else here happened to be running the Technical Preview and run into this problem or found a work around for it.
    read more...
    0 150,852
    • Zarbuck
      napcode I'm also using the Windows 10 Pro technical preview 10041 at the moment and I've seen similar issues as you. Had a bluescreen once and each time I power on my Studiokonnekt 48 most/all audio-related applications seem to hang until I power off the device again.

I have no solution at the moment.
      • March 31, 2015
    • Zarbuck
      Zarbuck Just a quick update here...

Build 10061 came out, still getting BSOD's with tcnear.sys every time I plug in my desktop konnekt 6.

If your on previous Build of Windows 10 and haven't updated yet or thinking of trying it out, be careful.
      • April 22, 2015
    • Zarbuck
      thatsoundguy Have the same issue. Tried the legacy drivers for my firewire card but made no difference. Posted on the Facebook page, on twitter and send support a message but heard nothing. Love the Konnekt 6 but it will have to go if this is not fixed soon. I have access to Microsoft people who can help TC fix this, but TC need to step up first.
      • April 27, 2015
    • Zarbuck
      hodeho Here's a workaround that's been generally OK for me. By the way, the same problem exists with build 10074.

Boot up without the Konnekt6 firewire unplugged.

After booting, open the TC Near interface. It will, of course, show that there is no device.

Minimize the interface.

Plug in the firewire and cross your fingers.

This seems to work for me. You'll know it's working if (a) your computer doesn't crash, and (b) when you open the TC Near interface and it shows the normal operating settings.
      • April 30, 2015
    • Zarbuck
      thatsoundguy That works for me as well sometimes, but I'm not getting any audio then. Still fine in 8.1 .. PC sees the interface and works as usual, but no audio out the interface and no meters either.

Seems like it's time for a new interface.. Won't be a TC though.. Not really interested in buying from a no support company.
      • May 1, 2015
  • hagen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2015-05-14
    We are using PowerCore in our Studios privately and we want to keep it that way. Therefor the PowerCore drivers are rebuild using latest software technologies and libraries, following all the changes required to keep PowerCore compatible with current operating systems.

We wanted to share that effort with the community but have to advice that this release is not maintained by TC. Please don't bother support if anything is not working! TC is not involved in any of the development anymore. TC kindly offered this place for sharing.

unofficial PowerCore 4.5 beta 64
    OSX, Windows 64bit, Windows 32bit
    (by downloading pre-released PowerCore software you agree to the conditions outlined at welcome!)

If you need to submit crash dumps, screen shots or any other files describing failures please do so solely to [email protected].
    [list=*]
  • OSX:
    [list=*]
  • install logs at /var/log/install.log; uninstall logs at /var/log/powercore_uninstall.log

• kernel panic logs can be found at /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

• application crash logs at ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

• kernel logs at /var/log/kernel.log; 10.8+ kernel logs at /var/log/system.log

• Windows:
    [list=*]
  • install logs can be found at \Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log

• kernel crash dumps at \Windows\MiniDump

• application crash logs can be enabled by following Collecting User-Mode Dumps

• Thanks a lot for all your investigations! This is very much appreciated!

Whats new
    4.5 b64: (driver 4.5b64 P/OS 4.4.0f46)[list=*]
  • Please note: these are driver-only installers to be installed after the latest, official PowerCore complete installers.

• OSX[list=*]
  • Yosemite compatibility, min OS requirement: 10.8.3

• Windows[list=*]
  • Windows 7 and 8 compatibility, min OS requirement: Windows 7

• Some hints to make a succesful installation: [list=*]
  • Supported OS versions are OSX 10.8.3 and later (with 64bit kernel) and Windows 7 and later (with 32bit and 64bit kernel)

• Windows: Please ensure that you have recently updated your system (otherwise certificates needed to check if the driver is correctly signed could be outdated leading to "device cannot start").

• All PowerCore Firewire versions are supported, PCIe, PCI MkII and Classic PowerCore PCI are supported.

• Known issues:
    [list=*]
  • PowerCore/PCIe and PCI MkII do not work with Apples thunderbolt update to the PCIFamily.kext included in OSX 10.8.4 and later

• read more...
    0 145,529
    • hagen
      DigitalMetal Fantastic News !

Thanks for keeping things going Hagen, and thanks to TC for allowing you to share this with us.

Is there ever a likelihood of 64bit plugins?

Maybe the new owners of TC would like to resurrect the platform seeing as Universal Audio are doing so well with DSP plugins now?

I created a facebook usergroup for Powercore owners, maybe is you are on facebook you want to come and join?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TCPowercore/

This would be great news for members of the group too but don't want to share the news without your permission.

Thanks

Neil
      • May 13, 2015
    • hagen
      refinery how can i buy you guys some beers?
      • May 14, 2015
    • hagen
      bossa Thanks Hagen this changes things quite a bit.

Is there a list of things being addressed by this version?
      • May 14, 2015
    • hagen
      blackcom Hagen, you are simply awesome!!
      • May 14, 2015
    • hagen
      DigitalMetal no problems so far with Win 8.1 x64, just about to try with Windows 10 Pre Release x64
      • May 29, 2015
  • thomas
    Contributor - Level 2
    2007-11-13
    This DPC Spike Checker Tool addresses one of the most common issues that PC users have with their audio workstations.

The so called DPC (Deferred Procedure Calls) spikes are generated by low level system drivers that for one or the other reason makes the system wait. These spikes typically result in audio drop outs, and users experience that raising the buffer size in the TC Near Control Panel does not solve the drop out issues.

In the TC Near control panel, the buffer size setting addresses the so called user mode drop outs. These are the drop outs that are generated because the CPU load is too big, for example if you have too many plug-ins running at the same time, or if background Windows tasks drain the CPU power.

In the new version 2.00 of the TC Near software, the driver (version 3.0.0.80) introduces a method to handle DPC spikes.
    It does it in two ways:
    1) When DPC spikes occur, they are handled very efficiently. With previous versions of the driver, users could experience that the Audio player, iTunes for instance, would stop playback completely when a spike occured. With this version spikes will still create a drop out, but chances that audio will continue to play is much better.

2) We are introducing a new setting in the control panel, that is called "DPC safety buffers". The DPC safety buffers prevent spikes from happening.
    The feature has four options:
    Normal, which is the one you should choose if you don't experience drop outs.
    Level 1, which is the softest level adds a small amount of buffers to prevent small DPC spikes
    Level 2 is more agressive, adding more buffers
    Level 3 is the most agressive, adding big buffers to the system

The DPC spike checker tool is able to measure the DPC spikes, and gives you a recomandation of what option to choose.

The downside of this is that larger buffers also adds to the system latency. Fortunately, all TC konnekt interfaces have advanced direct monitoring, which means that you can monitor through the Konnekt without thinking of system latency.

Nevertheless it is always good to find out which driver that is causing the DPC spikes. We have found, that typically drivers that cause DPC spikes are related to networking, especially weireless network cards seem to create problems. But it could be any driver.

The DPC spike checker tool is not able to show you exactly which driver that causes the DPC spikes, so the procedure is to try to disable the drivers one by one and use the tool to see if the spikes are gone.

===

Installation.

The DPC Spike Checker Tool comes in a zip file as a simple exe file. Unpack the file and place it where you want.

You don't have to install the Konnekt software package to use this tool, it runs fine without. It is part of the version 2.00 software, so if you have already installed this, you can find the tool in your Windows START menu, in the All Programs/TC Electronic/TC Near - Konnekt folder.

This means that even if you are not Konnekt user, you can use this tool to check your system.

The DPC spike checker tool does not install any additional files on your computer, so if you want to get rid of it, simply delete it.

DOWNLOAD DPC SPIKE CHECKER TOOL
    read more...
    0 137,362
    • thomas
      lukeeyeball under vista when I start the program it states I need to logged in with administrative privileges even though I am?

Am I correct in understanding the new version 2.00 of the TC Near software is not out yet?

SOFTWARE VERSION 1.3.0: seems to be the latest on the download page.
      • November 15, 2007
    • thomas
      lukeeyeball figured it out you need to right click dpc and hit run as admin

still getting to grips with vista...
      • November 15, 2007
    • thomas
      jpleong The 2.0 Release Candidate runs well on my XP system.

JP

edited to reflect the newer release
      • November 15, 2007
    • thomas
      lukeeyeball thanks jpleong downloading now...
      • November 16, 2007
    • thomas
      lukeeyeball one thing im a bit confused about is when you set safety buffers to level 1 does that add latency to what ever you then select in the buffer size drop down?

so if I select level one with 128 samples that would add buffers to that setting? (how much)

also why is it that other audio interfaces/drivers don't suffer from DPCs the same way? or do they?

I'm using time code vinyl with this interface so low latency is critical to me.
      • November 17, 2007
  • thomas
    Contributor - Level 2
    2007-11-13
    The new version 2.00 version of the Konnekt Software includes a new version of the driver, version 80, that handles lots of the drop out issues that users have been having up until now.

Beside that, the Control Panel has been updated for all Konnekt Interfaces, introducing a new communication layer between the control panel and the driver.

The Fabrik plug-ins and the Integrator plug-in have been updated for all Konnekt Interfaces, dealing with a number streaming issues, loading of projects and more.

Integrator is now part of all products, so no matter what Konnekt interface you have, you also have the Integrator plug-in, allowing you to integrate external hardware.

New features have been added for Studio Konnekt users, giving a more transparent UI on the SETUP page, adding a MASTER output section to the MIXER and adding a new REMOTE page, from where you can enable MIDI control from the remote and choose what to control from the EFFECT button.

DOWNLOAD TC NEAR SOFTWARE VERSION 2.00 RELEASE CANDIDATE - 710
    read more...
    0 127,516
    • thomas
      jpleong Great! I've been very excited since the 74 build...! I can't wait to try this out.

JP
      • November 12, 2007
    • thomas
      bdguitars Just installed V2 for K48 PC ..found an issue ..there's a new fader for master but it works only one way ..from interface or remote ..if I move the fader with the mouse it does nothing ..the DIM button works though

same thing if controled from the set up page on top right

thx

BRUNO
      • November 13, 2007
    • thomas
      Dude Thanks for setting up the forum. I think it's a great way for TC to enable communication with the users. I'm downloading the release candidate as I type, and will try it out. My 24D been working fine on my PC but have not been reliable on my laptop (ThinkPad).

Cheers!

Dude
      • November 13, 2007
    • thomas
      KingWindom Looking forward to trying the new drivers. I have had a Love-Hate relationship with the 24D (Love the hardware, Hate the drivers) hope this version is the key.

Good to see TC has a forum now!

Dan
      • November 13, 2007
    • thomas
      nls And what about mac the drivers?
      • November 13, 2007
  • DanStay
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-07-31
    I have created a simple PC program to record the XR18

Just plug the USB cable

Press REC

It will record 18 individual wav tracks on the hard drive , that you can then import later in your DAW

I have tested it yesterday with a surface pro connected to XR18 on our live show, and it worked for more than 4 hours gig. This is truely amazing feature.

I will be able to listen carefully to the XR18 sound in my quiet studio

Also, I can send back this recording to the XR18 and tune more the EQ/gate/Compressor/fx, etc... at home and save settings

Then better sound will be ready for the next gig

I can also use this recording for testing the sound in the hall, before the musicians are coming. I have already their recordings

If someone is interested by this program, let me know
    read more...
    3 123,095
    • DanStay
      ChipMonroe

Dan Stay;55769 wrote:

If someone is interested by this program, let me know

I'd love to try this.
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      Paul_Vannatto You've piqued my interest Dan. Tell us more. Will I have to sell my firstborn?
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      DavidSchram I do the same thing using reaper-- default setting on my laptop is 18 tracks, all named by instrument and armed. Even better is when I take 30 seconds to create folder before hitting record. I save by set because too worried about a failure.

Also run xairedit at the same time, btw.
      • July 31, 2015
    • DanStay
      ChrisJanton

David Schram;55804 wrote:

I do the same thing using reaper-- default setting on my laptop is 18 tracks, all named by instrument and armed. Even better is when I take 30 seconds to create folder before hitting record. I save by set because too worried about a failure.

Also run xairedit at the same time, btw.

What are your laptop particulars? OS, etc.
      • August 1, 2015
    • DanStay
      DanStay Here is it !!!!

http://www.varranger.com/xr/MixTools.zip

This will record 18 wav tracks when the XR18 is USB connected

The next step will add a simple music & MP3 player, so with a simple PC you can record 18 tracks, and play some music during the pause
      • August 1, 2015
  • digitalperforme
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-06-25
    TC Electronic,
    We, your loyal customers, hereby ask you to please release and unlock all Powercore plugins. We understand that time and company resources have gone into the production of the Powercore platform. We value the work, talent, and innovation that has created such an incredible audio technology. It does not go unrecognized. We want to keep the legacy of Powercore in full perpetuity, so when someone asks "how did you get such an incredible mix?", we can answer by saying... "Powercore". Please leave us with the tools to make this technology continue to live.

Respectfully... your loyal customer,

DP
    read more...
    1 117,016
    • digitalperforme
      dhstsw There won't be any plugins unlock, petition or not.

It's nearly sure that for any generated licence (paid or not) TC has to pay fee for other third party licences of software or technology that may be embedded in the code.

the only fair thing we can ask is for:

a) another plugins sale run.

b) that every bought licence may be enabled on all owned and registered powercore hardware (for backup purposes). But, i guess, that would require an update on the software/drivers and/or protection scheme, something i doubt is going to happen.

About that last point, i don't fully understand why in the newsletter we all received TC advised us to download a backup of our plugs licences.

Once a licence is uploaded in the control panel for the specified powercore card it can't be used again, ever, even if removed. You can re-utilize the same licence for the same hardware once removed (you have to upload the 'remove file' to the tc site and generate a new licence file).

so, i don't really get the point in downloading a backup of the licence file, unless TC has some surprise coming for us.
      • June 25, 2014
    • digitalperforme
      GrantS

dhstsw wrote:

There won't be any plugins unlock, petition or not.

It's nearly sure that for any generated licence (paid or not) TC has to pay fee for other third party licences of software or technology that may be embedded in the code.

the only fair thing we can ask is for:

a) another plugins sale run.

b) that every bought licence may be enabled on all owned and registered powercore hardware (for backup purposes). But, i guess, that would require an update on the software/drivers and/or protection scheme, something i doubt is going to happen.

About that last point, i don't fully understand why in the newsletter we all received TC advised us to download a backup of our plugs licences.

Once a licence is uploaded in the control panel for the specified powercore card it can't be used again, ever, even if removed. You can re-utilize the same licence for the same hardware once removed (you have to upload the 'remove file' to the tc site and generate a new licence file).

so, i don't really get the point in downloading a backup of the licence file, unless TC has some surprise coming for us.

+1
      • June 25, 2014
    • digitalperforme
      Dejanco +1 UNLOCK
      • June 25, 2014
    • digitalperforme
      ramagochi +1 UNLOCK
      • June 25, 2014
    • digitalperforme
      Andre2A +1
      • June 25, 2014
  • idoyoyoyo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-06-28
    Hi,
    I have a serious problem with the Impact Twin. Some time ago began to fail, the audio reproducing poorly formed, distorted. Fixed itself without touching anything.
    Right now, having reinstalled drivers & software and still no audio.
    I have reviewed all the internal configuration, the inputs and outputs and everything is correct.
    The interface is correctly recognized by the computer (Windows) via Firewire, but NO SOUND.
    Help please!
    read more...
    0 116,779
    • idoyoyoyo
      rezist I have similar problem but my IT is almost 2,5 years old so It's not replaceable under RMA.

I have discovered that when i PRESS +48V button and connect anything to front XLR input #2, the sound comes back in all it's glory - but I need to let IT to warm up a little bit before this.

I've tested my unit with 3 computers earlier, with the same result. I can live with that for another month but then, I need to make decision... TC or RME.

regards,
      • June 27, 2012
    • idoyoyoyo
      darkcityphotogr Mine has done the exact same as rezist. Idoyoyoyo, try the same thing. Connect an XLR to Input 1 or 2 and press the +48v switch. This may work but only temporarily, mine's bricked now. I've contacted tech support in Ontario, will post my findings with them.

Cheers
      • June 28, 2012
    • idoyoyoyo
      rezist This is hilarious and "scary as hell funny"

For about 2 years I was a happy owner of Impact Twin. Then, suddenly It started to behave in a way described on this board earlier, several times.

Because Impact Twin is a DSP controlled board/unit - there must be something wrong with the wiring or power - I don't know the specs, I can only presume, that enabling phantom changes something, related to power management. The Control Panel connects to the unit successfully, the sound level from my PC is displayed, but Impact is silent. Of course, there is always "+48V & plug" trick, but I'm sure the unit will be dead soon.

Looks like Impact Twins are not so solid inside, as the look from the outside.

I think this is electronic issue, maybe some capacitors or resistors are funked up badly, or maybe there is a construction flaw.

regards,
      • June 28, 2012
    • idoyoyoyo
      hagen Please contact TC support for any hardware issues.

We can only provide help or instructions here, if its either an software issue, usage error or hardware/software combination related.
      • June 29, 2012
    • idoyoyoyo
      rezist @hagen

That's why you decided to cancel my post regarding hardware failure of Impact Twin and my opinion?

"This forum is really for TC Electronic users to share information."

These are not my words...

regards,
      • June 29, 2012
  • DavidSchumann
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-07-19
    Mixing Station will be available for the X Air series mixers.
    The app will be available for beta testing starting now.
    The beta version does not support the XR12 mixer yet. The XR16, XR18/X18 are supported.

Also some features are still missing, but I’m working on it.

Download
    To download the beta version of Mixing Station X Air click the following link:
    https://bugs.dev-core.org/w/ms/beta/
    The app is not visible in the play store until you joined the beta group!
    read more...
    0 100,387
  • HansHenrik
    Contributor - Level 2
    2007-11-15
    Hej

Does anyone know when the drivers will come for 64-bit vista ? The powercore software is the only that I miss, in 64 bit before I change my DAW to vista 64bit.

Hans Henrik
    0 99,944
    • HansHenrik
      lonestar Seconded!!!!!
      • November 15, 2007
    • HansHenrik
      Purusha Powercore and Virus Ti are the only 2 pieces of the jigsaw I'm missing.
      • November 15, 2007
    • HansHenrik
      DiscoLfo I would take the 32 bit drivers please and thank you.

Just came back to recording after 1 year away and was astonished that TC still doesn't have th 32bit vista driver let alone the 64bit

My MoTU has them and they are solid

HansHenrik wrote:

Hej

Does anyone know when the drivers will come for 64-bit vista ? The powercore software is the only that I miss, in 64 bit before I change my DAW to vista 64bit.

Hans Henrik
      • November 15, 2007
    • HansHenrik
      Purusha According to the v3 thread, we're not even getting Vista 32 bit drivers as part of the new release.

Gah!
      • November 22, 2007
    • HansHenrik
      Purusha I think TC have said they've nearly cracked Vista. The fear is: they're only doing 32 bit drivers, not 64 bit drivers.
      • January 13, 2008
Go to page