Statistics

267,855 members
147,364 posts
  • New
    MarcLez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Long recording times need power to the iOS device. Is there an option to power the device and use the Go Twin? The (camera) adapter from Apple with lightning and USB connectors does not fire up the Go Twin. Directly from the USB to lightning is working fine but the iOS device has no external power source. What to do?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    SoPro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

I just posted a long discussion starter about changing how the mic signal works.  But here are 2 basic questions to determine where it should go in my pedalboard and how to power it:

1. Is the instrument "thru" output a true bypass, buffered, something else?  I can't find the answer in any place I've looked.
    2. An online manual and some descriptions say it needs 600mA, but my pedal says 300mA (printed right on the pedal!) and I found one online source that said the same.  I assume what is written on the pedal is correct, and that it only needs 300mA, want to be sure so I don't underpower it.

Thanks very much.

read more...
    0 8
    • SoPro
      PedroRodrigues Hi SoPro, thank you for your post, the Talkbox synth is a buffered bypass pedal and the PSU that should be used is a a 9V / >300 mA power supply.
      • November 3, 2021
  • New
    YiannisS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hello all,

I have a VoiceLive Play GTX and I am facing the following problem.

When I connect my guitar with my DAW, it keeps the effects applied by the GTX. There is no option to turn them off.

Is there any way to bypass the guitar effects?

Thank you

read more...
    0 8
    • YiannisS
      kiskadar69 If you plug a cable into the INST THRU, the guitar sound will appear here (without effects) and the guitar will not be heard on the XLR outputs.
      • November 1, 2021
    • YiannisS
      PedroRodrigues Hi YiannisS, thank you for your post. there are 3 output settings VoiceLive Play GTX
      STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices, guitar and other inputs.
      MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT. Any Tone and Pitch Cor Amt settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel.
      DUAL MONO – All lead and effected vocals are sent via the LEFT output and all guitar, aux/ digital signals are sent via the RIGHT output. Loops are passed in Stereo.
      Regarding what you have mentioned I agree with what kiskadar69 mentioned and to pass guitar signals to an
      amplifier and bypass internal guitar processing, connect a 1/4” cable to your guitar rig from the INST/ THRU
      jack.
      • November 2, 2021
    • YiannisS
      YiannisS

Thank you very much for your replies and your time lads. Very helpful, indeed. I will go with your common suggestion, through an amp and the INST/ THRU jack. Works nce. Take care...

• November 2, 2021
  • New
    dave13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

hello, I work on a Mac. I've installed properly the software but in usb device voicesupport 2 doesn't see my machine

0 8
  • New
    malinwillen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi! 

I'm trying to control the harmonies with my keyboard using midi. It's working and I do get the signal, but it's quite unreliable. Sometimes it harmonizes the notes that I'm playing and sometimes it just harmonize on of the notes in the chord. And sometimes some notes are strong and some are weak. It's very frustrating and I don't know what the problem is. I would appreciate some help! /Malin 

read more...
    1 8
    • malinwillen
      PedroRodrigues Hi malinwillen, please consider that you can play a song on your keyboard while singing and hear how the harmony voices adjust musically as you play the different chords in your song.
      As each chord is recognized, the LCD display will briefly show “NP” meaning NaturalPlay.
      The factory presets that have the word “Notes” in their names use another form of harmony control called “MIDI Notes”.
      These presets allow you to tie the pitch of the harmony voices to the exact notes you play.
      The maximum number of notes can be 4 or 8 depending on whether Harmony Doubling is activated in the HARMONY tab of the EDIT menu.
      In chords without a clear third, VoiceLive 2 will assume a major chord, so when you play in a minor key, and as a rule, you should always include a third when changing chords.
      If you want to sing right at the beginning of your song, it’s important to play a chord just before you sing.
      If you sing while playing a chord and then press the sustain pedal, you’re able to add a keyboard embellishment that doesn’t affect the harmony.
      By default, program change messages from your keyboard are ignored so you can change your keyboard sound without changing VoiceLive 2’s preset.
      Your mod wheel can be used to add or remove vibrato in harmony presets.
      For some songs, fixed scale harmony, not controlled by an instrument, works well.
      To find out more about fix scale please see the picture below. Thank you
      • October 20, 2021
  • New
    Anorak56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-09

The audio from my pc while connected to my GoXLR constantly cuts out for a fraction of a second always while having 2 or more applications open with both playing sound. I have followed every suggestion software and hardware wise and my only option currently is to try to return it but I don't have the manufacturer's packaging anymore and need to file a warranty claim. Any new suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 7
    • Anorak56
      Dale_M Hi Anarak56, sorry this has been your experience, we would advise going to the Support tab above and opening up a Technical ticket with us so we can assist.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Anorak56
      PedroRodrigues Hi Anorak56 I would suggest to try another USB port, also try to update your BIOS and the drives on your Motherboard. It might also be useful on your BIOS to check if the PCIE is selected as Gen3 or Gen4 and please switch to PCIE Gen3, if none of this resolve this matter please follow the guidance posted by colleague on the message above. Thank you
      • November 10, 2021
  • New
    AdirAppel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hi

We have very loude his

When we connect  it to consola

Dose it normal?

0 7
    • AdirAppel
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you go to the support tab above and open a Technical ticket so we can assist you.
      • October 22, 2021
  • New
    luca91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, Do you know if it's possible to have a mono output from Voicelive play? For example, if I plug only the left output to the PA, will I have a mono output (as in Voicelive 2 or 3) or this kind of connection is not correct? Furthermore, do you think is it possible to connect this machine to other pedals? I'm thinking to devices like Eventide pitch-factor or EHX 45000 loop station. In these case I should use XLR/TRS connectors. Do you think this may cause noise/humming?

read more...
    0 7
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 For mono output, you need to set MONO or DUAL MONO mode.
      "Setup - Output: sets the way VoiceLive Play outputs sound via the XLR outputs. There are 3 settings:
      1. STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other inputs.
      2. MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT. Any Tone settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel.
      3. DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT. This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation."
      • Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

Thanks!!

• Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

So, if I use the mono Setup , plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?

• Jan 4
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 "plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?": let's assume that "PA" means a stereo mixer, a stereo amplifier and two speakers. If you feed a mono sound into one of the mono channels of the mixer, or into the "L/Mono" jack of one of the stereo channels of the mixer, you can get a signal on both the left and right outputs of the mixer.
      • Jan 4
    • luca91
      luca91

Ok, got it, very clear! Thank you

• Jan 4
  • New
    Mikki902
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

Can I connect a normal Mic - Helicon C1 - Focusrite Scarlett - Macbook??

Best Regards,

Miki

1 7
    • Mikki902
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mikki902, thank you for your post, unfortunately you will not be able to connect the TCH C1 directly to your sound card, you will require something like a mixing to be able to manage the output signal from the C1, before inputting on your sound card. Thank you
      • November 14, 2021
      • About TC Helicon C1 and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2? connection
        Mikki902 Thanks for your answer. I see, then I will get Yamaha AG03 as a mixer and audiointerface? It should work oder??
        • November 17, 2021
  • New
    Rjay17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Having an issue with tc helicon perfomer vg. The harmony  wont stay set on a 5th above. It returns to  5th below everytime I go to use it. I tried to reset it but it keeps going back to 5th below

0 7
    • Rjay17
      PedroRodrigues Hi Rjay17 ,please consider that the Harmony works slightly differently than the other effects, since there are more styles to choose from.

When you first hold the harmony button to enter edit mode, you’ll be greeted with a level control.

Unlike the other effects, this is simply a minimum to maximum control and applies regardless of which harmony style you’ve chosen.

Once in edit mode, tap the harmony button again to toggle between level control and style control.

Harmony styles are represented relative to the topmost (12 O’Clock) LED, which serves as an indicator of your lead voice.

Please check the images below.
      • September 20, 2021
Go to page