Statistics

254,235 members
131,900 posts
  • forart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hi everyone, since Behringer studio amplifiers are often used in home HiFi too, someone made an unofficial DIY kit to convert their look:

A500_hifikit_1.jpg

The main problem - since it's CNC manufactured - is the cost (around 120€)...

...it would be great if Behringer release an OFFICIAL "look conversion kit" at a reasonable price (50€ or even less) !

read more...
    1 476
  • MrGTO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

On the spec sheets it states that the NX6000D has the following modes:  

• BRIDGE, DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I connected to the amp via NXEdit, and the only modes that are being shown is: DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I went thru the front display and even there the option for Bridge is not shown.

So my question, how do I set this amp in Bridge mode?

read more...
    0 473
    • MrGTO
      john0121 Hi MrGTO, the NX6000D doesn't feature a bridge mode. This is covered in the user manual and no bridge power is specified in the QSG here:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hc5/h4d/8850167529502.pdf

Could you let me know the document you have read there is Bridge Mode for the NX6000D in case there is an error?
      • September 13, 2020
      • NX6000D Bridge mode???
        MrGTO Hi John, this is a big issue, the link attached above is for the user manual correct? This is a screen shot from that manual... #6: so I ask, how do I access Bridge mode on this $600 amp I just purchased?
        • September 14, 2020
    • MrGTO
      MrGTO This was one of the selling points for the setup I built. Very misleading. Listed as mono bridge being available on the nx6000d on Sweetwater and parts express.
      • September 14, 2020
    • MrGTO
      john0121 Sorry this would seem to be an error in the product description, and I agree it could be made clearer in the QSG that Bridge mode does not apply to the NX6000D. I will report this to the relevant team at once so it can be updated to avoid this error in future. In the meantime it would be best to contact your Sweetwater rep for assistance in sourcing an amp suitable for your setup and returning this one. If you need more help with this then plesae submit a tech support case via the support button and a member of our team in your region will be able to assist.
      • September 14, 2020
  • SethUldall
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-22

Let me just lead this off by letting it be known that I'm not particularly versed in the matter of Power Factor Correction. All I understand in the matter is that if an amplifier has none, they wont run well on consumer grade generators... or so I've read. I've also read that the iNuke series amps won't run well on consumer grade generators for this reason (no power factor correction) and that some of the amps take short gulps of large amounts of current (upwards of 80amps). Does anyone know if this is (still) the case with the newer NX series of amplifiers? Will they run okay on consumer grade generators?  Thank you

read more...
    0 448
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I filed a claim on Sept. 16.  I have heard nothing.  I can't find anyway to contact someone about what is going on.

Thanks, Paul

0 336
  • KeithWeinstein
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-03

I bought a couple of iNUKE1000 amplifiers a couple years ago, and their performance has been excellent, especially considering their value, light weight, and low impedance matching. I was planning to buy a few more until I found out that they are all discontinued, and the closest thing that Behringer has are the NX series amps which are heavier and significantly more expensive. Does anyone know why they're discontinued?

I experienced something similar when I bought a Behringer X32 CORE that retailed for $500 brand new, and then it was discontinued a month later. I wanted to buy more, but by then price has gone up to about $1,500 on eBay for *used* models! And sure enough, I'm starting to see used iNUKE amps being sold at 3rd-party retailers for much higher prices because of the supply vs. demand.

Is this a trend I should worry about?

read more...
    0 330
    • KeithWeinstein
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Keith @KeithWeinstein ,

Yes the NX series has replaced the iNukes. I got the NX3000D model for my church a few months ago and have been very pleased with it. It is quite light IMO (7.9 lbs) - much lighter than the old Peavey amp it replaced. 

For the X32 Core, the replacement is the Midas M32C, which is a tad more expensive, but a lot less than the gouging ebay prices.

• September 3, 2019
  • Coda2020
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-26

Warranty repair...

I’ve been trying to contact Behringer for the last week. They used to be a phone number you could call and talk to a human. Now the only way to do it is to get on Music tribe. I’ve had such a hard time trying to get on Music tribe. Does anybody have a solution to how I can go about getting my Behringer app repaired under warranty?

read more...
    0 322
    • Coda2020
      KenMitchell

Hi John ( @Coda2020 ), 

Welcome to the community.  You need to open a warranty repair case here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should receive any automated email reply with a case number telling you that someone will contact you within one business day.  Be patient since that is more like a week (or more) these days.  If you don't get the auto-reply, check you spam or junk folder. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken 

• November 26, 2019
  • CJ1988
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 261
    • CJ1988
      ShanePierce

@CJ1988 wrote:

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to freejobalert gimp notepad++ get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi there.

I also once recieved a faulty product from Behringer and I returned it with some help from them. You will get through too.

Regards,

Shane

• July 8, 2019
  • MagnusO
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-22

Hi All,

Ive got a very nice guitar combo amp, the Behringer V-Ampire LX210.

Obviously meant for processing guitar signals, but the manual gives an example with drum computer or CD player connected to it.

I have not managed so far to get a clean, original, full frequency sound out of the speaker from a line-in source (Roland drum kit or mobile phone music).

The output keeps sounding guitar-amp-like.

My question now is: should I be able to get an original full range output on the speakers (if so, how?), or will the amp or Bugera speaker set inside not cover the whole 20 Hz-20 kHz normal music range?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 257
  • DJBOGS
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    HI GUYS I'M GOING TO ASK ABOUT BEHRINGER NX4-6000 RMS POWER, IS THIS CORRECT? BEHRINGER NX4-6000 Specifications: • Output power (per channel, four channels): 315 watts RMS, 440 watts peak (8 ohms), 680 watts RMS, 860 watts peak (4 ohms), 1040 watts RMS, 1600 watts peak (2 ohms) • Output power (per channel pair, bridge mono): 1250 watts RMS, 1600 watts peak (8 ohms), 2050 watts RMS, 3000 watts peak (4 ohms) • Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, +0/-2 dB • Distortion: < 0.2% • Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB • Power supply: 220V, 60 Hz • Dimensions: 3.5" H x 19" W x 12.2" D (95 x 482 x 310 mm) • Weight: 12.4 lbs.
    read more...
    0 250
  • mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-03

Greetings,

I am a disabled vet on a very limited income. I own 2 Behringer NU6000DSP's that both have went bad in the last 3 years, last one occuring just days ago. The first time was under warranty and NEVER heard anything back from anyone ( believe me am persistant) I thought it would have been quicker acting with manufacturer then submitting to Sweetwater service (1st kick in the pants) Even have a repair vacility 30 miles away.... did everything except throw rocks through windows to get help! Still nothing.

Now all this tribe stuff... I don't need a forum, I need service PLEASE! Ticket submission said response in under 24 hours (2nd kick in pants) I DJ the local VFW's/Legions for very little money and consider moving the gear my weekly cardio. So without an amp, I won't be doing any gigs which may cause my blood to thicken and I could possibly die!  I know it is a stretch, but seriously, it could happen!

I don't want to die please help me!

My setup...minus working amps.My setup...minus working amps.

read more...
    1 225
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao 

Hello Bryan, welcome to the community. We are mostly users like you but we may be able to help.

Did you get any email response from your most recent Care ticket submission? Some people have missed them because they ended-up in their spam folders. You should also be able to see the status of the case by clicking on Support at the top of this page. If you can tell us the Care Ticket Number, we should be able to get someone to look into it.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

@mgraao 

Thanks, Bryan. 

I have passed the information to someone who can probably figure-out why you are not getting the support you need. Stay tuned to your emails and Private Messages.

Edit: I heard from my contact. Your tickets are in the system and they are working on them. You should get some response soon.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

• March 6, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

@mgraao 

Happy to help, Bryan. Keep on entertaining the troups.

• March 6, 2020
Go to page