Statistics

268,987 members
148,643 posts
  • New
    joseserrano01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

I need information about the damping factor for IPD 2400.

0 67
  • New
    MarlonArellanoBerrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Saludos solicito ayuda con este amplificador que nadie conoce ni se atreve a meterle mano por qué es un sistema total mente exclusivo, por eso solicito soporte para que me suministren el sistema o la tarjeta completa para reemplazar la que tiene el daño espero me ayuden a solucionar este inconveniente gracias

read more...
    0 66
    • MarlonArellanoBerrio
      RexBeckett Hi Marion, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • January 27, 2021
  • New
    JimBrettell
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a PMP580S amp. There is a button marked 'Speaker Processing' but the manual only tells you that the button exists!

Anyone any idea what it does or what it's used for?

0 65
  • New
    EDGARXY1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Soy de Tamaulipas México, Tengo un amplificador Behringer EPX4000 que se le daño la fuente conmutada, ¿como puedo conseguir una de reemplazo? o si a alguno de ustedes les ha pasado lo mismo y cual fue la solución.

saludos...

0 65
    • EDGARXY1
      WilliamR Hello William from music tribe here, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and an agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • May 10, 2021
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 65
    • bobbydoy1e
      WilliamR Hello Bobby, Do you have a case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • July 1, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      bobbydoy1e

CAS-459458-B1L6T5 this?

• July 2, 2021
  • mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-05

To whom it may concern:

All Lab Gruppen download links are broken. I am needing the following to complete a current installation:

E 12:2 manual

Nomad NLB 60B manual

Nomad NLB 60B device control software (most current version)

Thank you in advance for your timely help.

read more...
    0 65
    • mikeatbormann
      Nigel67 Thank you for reporting to us. I will raise this with the web people and get them to fix the links. Please accept our apologies.
      • August 5, 2020
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    Did you know that Lab.Gruppen amplifiers were used on every single one of the top ten grossing tours of 2019?

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    Abdallah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Hello,

can i ask about the availablity of some spare parts related to LabGruppen Amplifier on this window?

0 63
    • Abdallah
      DavidKnighton Hello Abdallah,
      For spare parts information you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • July 9, 2021
  • New
    QLDSL1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

I find it strange lab don't offer patch panels for their amps... I use the PLM stuff exclusively and there's nothing better than a nicely labelled, perfectly made patch panel. 

I'm a lab dealer, so yes I would buy one if they made one. Since they don't, I looked for an alternative. For anybody else that may find themselves looking, I give you one suggestion. It's a good one.

Click this link and see  what I think to be a brilliant artist's work:

Check out PP+

For those too scared to click the link, google PP+ Patch Panels.

No, I don't own the company. No, I'm not getting anything from them for posting this.

It's a simple heads up that there is somebody making affordable and absolutely perfectly built patch panels specifcally designed for purpose. 

I bought some. Gonna buy some more. You should too. 

Music Tribe/Lab guys - throw this guy a bone and swing some work his way. He's not your competition, you don't make the products he does. There are plenty of your customers looking for these things and it's in your best interest to help them out. Steer them his way.

Maybe a gentle suggestion/push/shove.

read more...
    0 63
    • QLDSL1
      Dale_M Many thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will pass on your remarks to the design team.
      • June 1, 2021
  • New
    haglez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

NESECITO AYUDA CON ESTE CASO.ENVIE ESTE EQUIPO A REPARAR EN AL TALLER EN ATLANTA HACE MAS DE UN MES .

DE ACUERDO AL CARE PORTAL EN LA PGINA ,EL EQUPO FUE REPARADO.PERO NO LO HE RECIBIDO DE REGRESO.NO SE QUE PASA .

GRACIAS

read more...
    0 62
    • haglez
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi haglez, upon checking the RMA provided to you in your case I can see the unit was shipped back to you yesterday. If you do not receive it back within the next few days I would recommend replying back to the last email received from the case, my colleague who assisted you with your request will then be able to investigate this further for you.
      • November 16, 2020
Go to page