Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

e series 4.2 is there a knock down device to use 8 ohm speakers

0 62
  • New
    Daviddobson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can behringer amps ever be repaired by behringer? Alternatively, can you buy the amp boards from behringer?

0 62
    • Daviddobson
      DavidKnighton Hello Daviddobson,
      If you have a defective amp, you can submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can also submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab.
      • May 21, 2021
  • New
    SammyBee1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

hi all just after a bit of advice.. should i run a brand new laoptop with my brand new NX???

0 62
    • SammyBee1
      DavidKnighton Hello SammyBee1,
      It is not necessary to buy a brand new laptop for use with this amps. Unless of course you have an extremely old computer that is not compatible with the NX software.
      • June 29, 2021
  • New
    Timmy456789
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

I havent gotten a response from the emails that i have sent to Todd Cowan regarding case 474738-g2ny4y1-nu600

0 60
    • Timmy456789
      DavidKnighton Hello Timmy,
      I will ping this to our spare parts team and see what can be done to improve your experience. As always, be sure to check SPAM and JUNK folders, as often our emails can get flagged on the customer's end.

EDIT: I can see a response from the spare parts agent from today, July 29. You should have the response in your inbox from [email protected] I've asked the agent to resend the email just in case you missed it.
      • July 29, 2021
  • New
    Leonic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

Hello. have some question about setting isvpl in plm 10k.

For example i have [email protected] (RMS) speaker.

Then i want to properly adjust MaxPeak,RMS  limiters and also ISVPL.

As i know - in common mode limiter settings in db are 20log(V/Vref)-amp gain - safety margin.

For peak and rms V there should be different values.

For example Vrms (of my speaker)=SQRT(2*400*8) because of crest factor 2 of sine signal.

For Vpeak there should be another equation - sqrt(4*400*8) because test signal (pink noise) have crest factor 4.

And finaly question - is Vpeak equals ISVPL threshold? 

Or there is another equation for find this point?

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 59
  • KaiGriffin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    No input signal. Get signal from mixer to indoor system amplifiers. Use same xlr cable from mixer To new NX1000 power amp and there is no stereo input To left or right. Any suggestions? 615-218-5550 [email protected]
    0 58
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 58
  • CRAIGMCGARRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    What impedence mic would u use for a Harmonica . Would u use a Hi-V one and Use the Instr Input? Or the Mic Input? Thanks for any help.
    0 57
    • CRAIGMCGARRY
      RexBeckett Many of the mics designed specifically for use with harmonicas are high impedance and should be connected to the Inst input. You could also use regular vocal mics e.g. SM57, SM58 connected to the Mic input. I think that the dedicated harmonica mics sound better.
      • July 5, 2020
    • CRAIGMCGARRY
      CRAIGMCGARRY Thank-you
      • July 5, 2020
  • New
    jmott2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I lost the power cord.

Is there a replacement available as it has a unique female connection shape?

0 57
    • jmott2
      Paul_Vannatto If it is like the PMH880S, it uses a standard IEC receptacle. That means that any computer style IEC cord will work.
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 Hi, I have the harmony singer tc helicon pedal that I purchased new a few years ago,item 996361005,looks new,kept in the original box and never dropped. something has gone wrong, the tone button stays on and I believe its affecting the sound, is there any info on this issue.
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 I have power,
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 the tone button will go up and down but red light stays on and the green light only stays on till i press the main footswitch, then only the tone stays red along with the harmony light till i press footswitch again to turn off harmony light
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 your reply did not make any sense
      • March 15, 2021
  • New
    PackRuss13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Is there any way to escalate to Lab Gruppen. We have been waiting since January for a client's repair on a Lab Gruppen E5:4 amplifier. We keep getting told the parts are on back order. 

0 57
    • PackRuss13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I am going to send you a direct message here on Community so that I can gather your case details and look into this for you.
      • July 13, 2021
Go to page