Statistics

298,546 members
182,159 posts
  • KaiGriffin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    No input signal. Get signal from mixer to indoor system amplifiers. Use same xlr cable from mixer To new NX1000 power amp and there is no stereo input To left or right. Any suggestions? 615-218-5550 [email protected]
    0 65
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 64
  • New
    ThalackerM64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

I have a BTX36000 (Nuke) bass amp head that has a broken fader/slider pot. I anyone knows the part number/Mfg please post so I can order one.

Thanks
    Mark

0 64
    • ThalackerM64
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and select SPARES so the team can advise price and availability.
      • June 30, 2021
    • ThalackerM64
      ThalackerM64 The bad one!
      • June 30, 2021
  • CRAIGMCGARRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    What impedence mic would u use for a Harmonica . Would u use a Hi-V one and Use the Instr Input? Or the Mic Input? Thanks for any help.
    0 63
    • CRAIGMCGARRY
      RexBeckett Many of the mics designed specifically for use with harmonicas are high impedance and should be connected to the Inst input. You could also use regular vocal mics e.g. SM57, SM58 connected to the Mic input. I think that the dedicated harmonica mics sound better.
      • July 5, 2020
    • CRAIGMCGARRY
      CRAIGMCGARRY Thank-you
      • July 5, 2020
  • New
    m944
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

hello I have to replace the power transformer of the ep2500 amplifier that I bought about five years ago.
    The primary of this amp is broken I think due to the electrolytic capacitors which are probably shorted.
    I would like to know if the cost of these spare parts to evaluate the replacement thanks Martore giuseppe email martore [email protected]
    read more...
    0 63
    • m944
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • June 27, 2021
  • New
    scottydoodah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

how long is it taking to get somebody to reply to a service request?

is anybody actually processing them and getting people the info of where to send something for repair?

I've got a dead amp and need to get it in to a repair shop ASAP and nobdy is reposnding to the service request online and the local music tribe repair shop is not answering the phones

I can literally drive it in a drop it off, but I'm assuming they have to issue an RMA first as it is under warranty being only a few months old

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Robertdude
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

I bought a used v22 bugera. It's missing the logo plate word. Where do I find some of those.

0 61
    • Robertdude
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Roberdude, if not already done so please open a parts request ticket and a member of the parts team will be able to assist further on this. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Parts section.
      • March 4, 2021
  • snakemaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hi, I got a problem with ipd2400, I configure its IP address in Network Configuration page, at the end of this page, there has an Open Interface, after I choose Enable, I can not find this amplifier anymore. I can not PING it, and the network interface on the rear panel is off, no LED on. Is there any other way I can find this amplifier, or Disable that Open Interface option, or recovery this amplifier. Please let me know, thank you very much.

read more...
    1 61
  • New
    jmott2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I lost the power cord.

Is there a replacement available as it has a unique female connection shape?

0 60
    • jmott2
      Paul_Vannatto If it is like the PMH880S, it uses a standard IEC receptacle. That means that any computer style IEC cord will work.
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 Hi, I have the harmony singer tc helicon pedal that I purchased new a few years ago,item 996361005,looks new,kept in the original box and never dropped. something has gone wrong, the tone button stays on and I believe its affecting the sound, is there any info on this issue.
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 I have power,
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 the tone button will go up and down but red light stays on and the green light only stays on till i press the main footswitch, then only the tone stays red along with the harmony light till i press footswitch again to turn off harmony light
      • March 15, 2021
    • jmott2
      Fourlane1956 your reply did not make any sense
      • March 15, 2021
  • New
    Parky58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

I have 4 of these amps. At last gig in February 2020 (pre-pandemic), one amp developed this problem (fan not switching off). Disconnecting and re-connecting mains appeared to resolve the problem. Amp not used untill testing last week and now problem constant (one fan on whilst on standby, 2 fans on when switched on).

Identified fault as DSP module on input/output ADIC-01Ac board by substitution from another amp. Before being stung £250 for a complete ADIC board and module I would like to know if there is some sort of engineering setting to set/reset fan function (there was on my old Crown amps). I am advised from UK service agent they do not repair these  boards/modules, only replace them. They also do not supply DSP modules separately.

As an aside, all mains filter capacitors replaced, 47nf and 1nf, due to most having gone short or partial short circuit.

Any advice gratefully received.

Steve

read more...
    0 59
    • Parky58
      DavidKnighton Hello Parky58,
      Your IPD2400 should have a 10 year warranty. I recommend you simply request warranty service on the item and send it off for repair. All costs for parts and labor 'should' be covered if you purchased the item directly from an authorized seller. As for the issue itself, probably a switching IC or transistor has shorted and is allowing current to flow to the fan module constantly. Could also be a thermistor that has malfunctioned and is causing an improper temperature reading to adjacent circuitry, forcing the circuitry to supply current constantly to the fan module. There are quite a few possibilities here, and it's usually more cost effective to replace the affected board rather than spend countless hours troubleshooting.
      • August 10, 2021
Go to page