Statistics

298,540 members
182,153 posts
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Playnice666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Hello,
    I recently acquired these vintage speakers from my grandparents. They are 18 inch Tannoys made sometime in the 60s I believe. Does anyone have any advice on which amp to get for these? I am hoping to order it online and For Decent quality on a budget.
    I cant move them to show the back because they are extremely heavy so I hope these photos give you a good enough idea.
    Thanks again!
    read more...
    0 44
  • New
    SJFlesch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hello!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone regarding repairs for a Behringer power amp? We submitted a ticket (Ticket Number: CAS-480871-P8N9F6), but it was closed and we received no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 43
    • SJFlesch74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi SFlesch74, upon checking your case I can see one of my colleagues reached out to you on 20/08/2. Could you please double-check your spam and junk folder for their response? We have seen our replies route to this location before.
      If there is nothing in your spam/junk folder could you please let me know and provide an alternative email address? I will then request they reach out again.
      • August 21, 2021
  • New
    Arnaud_Gainant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Hi all!

I'm searching for a Behringer BXD3000H footswitch (buying or electronical plans).

May someone can help me?

Thanks.

Arnaud

0 42
    • Arnaud_Gainant
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Spare Parts team. Click on Support and then select Spare Parts and fill out a request.
      • August 9, 2021
      • BXD3000H footswitch
        Arnaud_Gainant Thanks Kyle! I'll do that immediately. Cheers
        • August 10, 2021
  • New
    clerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I understand from the manual that the E series 8:2 amplifier enters standby mode after 20 minutes without input signal. Is there a way to disable standby mode? In postproduction studio installations (Dolby Atmos) standby mode proved to be annoying because amplifier channels of individual surround speakers eventually don´t unmute fast enough for single effects ...

read more...
    0 42
    • clerc
      Nigel67 Hi clerc. Unfortunately it is not possible to disable the APO function of the amplifier. The feature is intended to conserve power while the amplifier is idle, and is part of what gives the device an energy star rating. If the feature were able to be defeated, then it would not be energy star compliant.
      • August 14, 2021
    • clerc
      clerc Hi Nigel, many thanks for your reply! Are there furtherLab.Gruppen models that enter standby mode automatically with the option to disable it, please? What´s the threshold for the input level to leave standby mode? Is it possible to tally standby mode (i.e. notify the mixer in the control room that some amplifier channels need to "wake up" before playing content)?
      • August 17, 2021
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    #NEW We are pleased to announce the introduction of Lab Gruppen FA Series Energy Star* certified, compact, simplified amplifiers for commercial installations. 2 - Channel amplifiers with Direct Drive Technology, a cost-effective solution ideal for bars, restaurants, corporate environments, retail destinations, hotels, and other applications where background music or PA systems are needed. Lab Gruppen’s Energy Star* Certified design conserves energy and reduces ownership costs.
    They are offered in 2x60W, 2x120W and 2x240W. Low impedance as well as 70 and 100 V on every channel.
    Learn more about the FA Series and the soon to be released FAD series:

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    sabinul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-10

Hello, i have 1 ipd 2400, when i play music has a very nasty cracking noise ( video 1 at the end ) and when i stop the music have some wistle noise for 1-2 minute and after dissapear.

0 38
    • sabinul
      Dale_M Can you advise if using a different audio source makes any difference? Can you check the speaker connections are fully connected/check cables. Try a different power source. If its not any of this we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Feb 10
  • New
    HawaiianKidd75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I have had the NX3000 for about 3 years hadn't had an issue at all.  Practiced as normal and the amp started blowing out bright white smoke.  It isn't dust related as it is in a Flight Case.  Still works ,however, I recently purchased the NX4-6000 from Sweetwater Mid July.  Second time being used was yesterday during band rehearsal and it duplicated the exact issue I experienced with the NX3000 and every channel went into Protect Mode.  Fans blew with much more force than normal operating conditions and all I had was 2 Peavy 12" Mains and a Peavey 500w Wedge.  Not nearly enough load to cause this.  Is this a defect or has anyone else ever experienced this issue. 

read more...
    0 38
    • HawaiianKidd75
      john0121 Hi, unfortunately this sounds like a hardware fault in with the amp, please fill out the service request form via the support button at the top of the page and our team will arrange a repair with you.
      • September 10, 2021
  • New
    virendrajaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I have purchased this unit but need to know , at every channel there is a line in input. But is it balanced or unbalanced?

Though output is dual mono !!!

0 36
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2021-12-01

E Series
    bit.ly/Lab-Gruppen-E-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoIFBMcoZN8

Amplifiers with Flexible Output Channels and Energy Star Certification for Installation Applications

#LabGruppen #E204 #E404 #ESeries #PowerAmplifiers

read more...
    0 35
Go to page