Statistics

260,504 members
139,097 posts
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 21
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • Aug 23
  • New
    virendrajaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I have purchased this unit but need to know , at every channel there is a line in input. But is it balanced or unbalanced?

Though output is dual mono !!!

0 18
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 17
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • Oct 13
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • Oct 13
  • New
    Benzand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi there, unfortunately recently I have a problem about noise issue on my headphone amplifier powerplay xl 4700, it has a annoying high frequency noise on headphones and I checked everything from earth and cables but I realized that this problem 100% is from the xl 4700, I really appreciate it if you let me know what can I do for fix it. Thanks

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    rsparkle22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Is it safe to use pmp 4000 powered amp without speakers connected. I would like to use headphones and do home recording on the pc with tracks adding vocals. Thanks

0 16
    • rsparkle22
      WilliamR Hello, Yes, solid-state power amps are safe to use without a speaker load. Only tube-driven amplifiers should not be run without a speaker load.
      • Sep 3
    • rsparkle22
      rsparkle22 Thank you.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    JavierBode
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

I have 2 pcs of NU6000 BEHRINGER AMP needing to be replaced the AMP BOARD.  Please provide information about where to buy 2 pcs of AMP BOARD and the price. I need orientation toward solving this issue. THANK YOU!

0 15
    • JavierBode
      Nigel67 Hi JavierBode. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • Sep 22
  • New
    jdinsdale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi,

Id like to get a copy of a schematic for F1220D powered monitor.

Thanks Jeff

619-787-4381

1 15
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    AlGoddard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-25

so I just bought this 68.4 without knowing anything about it , I looked up specs and saw the power and that was good enough for me then I brought it home took a closer look and im like man I hope i didnt throw my money away so my question is simple do you have to use the software to control it and is it really only available on windows xp and 2000 and do i need this nomad hub thing any info would help thx 

read more...
    0 14
    • AlGoddard
      DavidKnighton Hello AlGoddard,
      The Lab Gruppen C Series are not smart amplifiers, meaning there's no active DSP within them. Likewise, since there's no DSP there's also no proprietary software. The NOMARDLINK and software is only for use as a remote monitoring network. For example, you have 100 amplifiers and need to network/manage them all from a discreet location within an installation. The Nomadlink will allow you to do this, but it is not necessary for smaller standalone installations. As for compatibility, I have the software running on Windows 10, but that shouldn't matter much as I doubt you'll be using it.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    tet024
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-05

Good Morning, 

I purchased 2 x iNuke DSP and I would like to hook them up to a DIY Home Theater Speaker.  The Idea is to use the Xover on the iNuke rather then building a passive crossover. My Question is:- Is it possible to have the woofers on Channel A with a 2 Ohm Impedance then the Tweeter @ 8ohm on Channel B ? Would that cause any issues ? Or effect Sound Output? 

Regards,

Etienne

read more...
    0 14
Go to page