Statistics

298,538 members
182,151 posts
  • New
    AlGoddard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-25

so I just bought this 68.4 without knowing anything about it , I looked up specs and saw the power and that was good enough for me then I brought it home took a closer look and im like man I hope i didnt throw my money away so my question is simple do you have to use the software to control it and is it really only available on windows xp and 2000 and do i need this nomad hub thing any info would help thx 

read more...
    0 29
    • AlGoddard
      DavidKnighton Hello AlGoddard,
      The Lab Gruppen C Series are not smart amplifiers, meaning there's no active DSP within them. Likewise, since there's no DSP there's also no proprietary software. The NOMARDLINK and software is only for use as a remote monitoring network. For example, you have 100 amplifiers and need to network/manage them all from a discreet location within an installation. The Nomadlink will allow you to do this, but it is not necessary for smaller standalone installations. As for compatibility, I have the software running on Windows 10, but that shouldn't matter much as I doubt you'll be using it.
      • August 25, 2021
  • New
    BFAN111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I added another amp and wanted to change my EP2500 to bridge mode operation from stereo.

It seems like it will not allow me to run it in Bridge mode without enabling the Low frequency filter?

Is this correct?  I cannot use an EP2500 in bridge mode to power a subwoofer without a low frequency filter?

read more...
    0 28
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton Hello BFAN111,
      No, that is not correct operation of bridge mode. According to the manual, you need only push switch 6 & 7 to the ON position to enable bridge mode. Also note that parallel mode must NOT be active, so switches 4 & 5 must be in the OFF position. The remaining switches/controls for INPUT 1 are optional. The manual does state that the the INPUT 1 options are used specifically for bridge mode operation, meaning INPUT 2 controls are N/A. This statement does not mean that the controls need to be engaged for bridge mode.
      • September 13, 2021
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton
      • September 13, 2021
  • New
    kennykennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Hello guys. I have a situation here.. I live in Cambodia at the moment and I have this beautiful amp from Lab Gruppen.

Model FP10000Q. I had some issues with it and I got it fixed but... we have lost one of the parts :( it's a side panel.

Can anyone help me get it here? I'm trying to make it but it's not that easy. Could I order it from somewhere somehow??

Please help me. I need to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 28
    • kennykennedy
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      If you click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket, a member of the team will be able to assist you.
      • November 15, 2021
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 28
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • October 13, 2021
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • October 13, 2021
  • New
    Petethetrump
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a power circuit board for the Berhinger Air X 18 as ours has blown. We get 360 vaults going in and even part way across the board but then it splits and only some of the components are getting the voltage , in short it's dead . 

read more...
    0 27
    • Petethetrump
      Dale_M Hi there if you are looking for parts simply go to the Support tab above and select Parts so the team can advise price and availability.
      • August 30, 2021
    • Petethetrump
      Petethetrump

Nobody has replied and we really need the part or the X 18 is useless to us . I’d appreciate someone’s attention to this if possible?

• September 2, 2021
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 26
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

I have a new PPA550BT the power  box lights flicker on and off when I turn it on.  The also flicker when I turn it off.  What do I do?

I have no  sound on my PA

0 25
    • DEFF123
      DEFF123 What do I do?
      • September 22, 2021
    • DEFF123
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our tech support directly by clicking on Support and then Technical Support.
      • September 22, 2021
    • DEFF123
      DEFF123

• September 22, 2021
  • New
    billdroege
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

What is going on with getting warranty repairs for Lab Gruppen C Series Amplifiers? I have three amps in for repairs, some since 2021. I understand that parts are not available and refunds may be the only recourse. 

Thanks

1 24
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I want to register my pa BEHRINGER C200, I bought it last month, I would like to register the product to benefit 3 years warranty, can you tell me what is further step to do to benefit extended 3 years warranty. My cell phone to contact me is 514-290-0772. My name is Vinh.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 23
    • Vin1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vin1, please consider that you must submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team by following the link below so we can assist you on the register process for your unit and perform the necessary verification to access if you qualify for the extended warranty. Please provide the serial number for your unit located on the unit and also attach the original invoice for this purchase Thank you
      • September 14, 2021
  • New
    TheNephilim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

Hey All,

I use a Behringer iNuke 3000DSP for my Mach 5 IXL 18.4 Subwoofer in a 12cu.ft box it is about 3'x2'x3' box ported. I was taking some measurements with REW abnd a uMik and had a partial brown out as I saturated the 120v line with too many things on it at the same time.

Ever since then my Subwoofers readings in REW have been subapr under 20hz to 15hz. now beore the issue I could get a solid 80db from 15hz - 20hz easy so the sub is more then capable but after the brownout something is off.

I was wondering what I can do to make sure the behringer is still performing at is should be? I took it apart to see if I could see any obvious damage to the electrical parts but I did not see any signs of electrical damage to any of the components..

Now I tested with a Different AVR and had the similar issue so I dont think it is the AVR either. I also testeed the IXL 18.4 driver and it read 3.4ohms like the T/S specs stated so it probally is not the Driver either..

The only thing I have not taken out of the equation is the amp and the U-Mik. I did try the A channel in the iNuke as it has a A&B Channel.

Now in REW I can use the signal generator to make the tones and when I made the tones play below 40hz they all sounded and some vinrated the walls but now they do not. I was thinking maybe it is the amp as it is what powers it.

here is the system specs for the Home Theater:

1. Integra 40.3 Audyssey calibrated.

2. iNuke 3000DSP all DSP functions besides limit turned OFF.

3. Mini DSP.

4. Denon 1040ci DVD Player.

5. Sony Blu ray player.

6. Mach 5 IXL 18.4 driver 12cu. ft. box..

Now the sub is capable down to 15hz easy and I had the minis DSP Setup and it did measure @80db below 20hz to 15hz.. but after the brownout it does not do that know..  if it could be the amp is there any way to test it with an volt meter or how can I be sure it is not the amp causing my issue?

read more...
    0 22
Go to page