Statistics

298,535 members
182,148 posts
  • New
    dbrigham913
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

The blue light on the front of the speaker is flashing and no sound comes out.

0 22
    • dbrigham913
      Nigel67 Hi dbrigham913. What is the power LED doing on the rear of the speaker? Is this flashing as well? In which position do you have the switch for the front LED? If it is in Lim, try moving it to the Off or On position and see if you get audio from the speaker. Either way, it would appear that the speaker has a fault. Please fill out a Technical Support ticket and include the serial number of the speaker and your proof of purchase (invoice) so we can advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 2
  • New
    HeadPhoneAmp1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm using a Behenger HA 8000 VA headphone mixing/distribution amp in a very tight space.

Would there be any issues mounting it standing upright, on it's end with the channel moving upward?

0 22
  • New
    rsparkle22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Is it safe to use pmp 4000 powered amp without speakers connected. I would like to use headphones and do home recording on the pc with tracks adding vocals. Thanks

0 21
    • rsparkle22
      WilliamR Hello, Yes, solid-state power amps are safe to use without a speaker load. Only tube-driven amplifiers should not be run without a speaker load.
      • September 3, 2021
      • Using Pmp 4000 powered amp.
        rsparkle22 Thankyou!
        • September 3, 2021
    • rsparkle22
      rsparkle22 Thank you.
      • September 3, 2021
  • New
    JavierBode
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

I have 2 pcs of NU6000 BEHRINGER AMP needing to be replaced the AMP BOARD.  Please provide information about where to buy 2 pcs of AMP BOARD and the price. I need orientation toward solving this issue. THANK YOU!

0 21
    • JavierBode
      Nigel67 Hi JavierBode. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • September 22, 2021
  • New
    horimchang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-20

Our church owned 4 sets of IP2000. 3 of 4 sets has been shutting down at low volume level so they have to power recycle to restore its operation. Then, they wouls go down again after sometimes of operations.

is anyone experiencing similar issue?

I'd appreciate any comment or suggestions.

justin.

read more...
    0 21
    • horimchang
      NicJonesMT Hi Horimchang.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • May 21
    • horimchang
      kjkraus I am having the same problem The unit works fine for a few minutes then the column speakers completely cut out. The sub continues to work. Did you get a resolution to this?
      • Sep 1
  • New
    kbherrig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Error light blinking 

please help 

View Video
    0 20
    • kbherrig
      Paul_Vannatto Page 5 of the manual explains the error light purpose. Check the input signals as well as the wordclock to make sure they are correct.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    frsrwlkr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi,

I am having an issue with the Q-sys plugin not connecting to amplifiers.

I can ping the amplifiers from from Qsys, however the plugin never connects.

0 20
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Please answer my 2 amplifier repeated question

0 19
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 18
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    jp182
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a second hand AMP800 and I've plugged 3.5 to 1/4 cable into the input L & R into the amp with a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jacks on the front.  

Not only do I not get any sound, I also don't see any of the LEDs on the front moving which is making me think the AMP itself is not working.  I've tried multiple input sources in both input A and input B; same result. 

Any other suggestions before I email the buyer to get a refund on a defective unit?

read more...
    0 18
    • jp182
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jp182, Are you aware if the unit was supplied with its original power supply or a third-party power supply? If a third-party power supply, I would recommend double-checking all specifications to ensure they match correctly including the polarity.
      • August 29, 2021
Go to page