Statistics

305,248 members
189,524 posts
  • New
    rsparkle22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Is it safe to use pmp 4000 powered amp without speakers connected. I would like to use headphones and do home recording on the pc with tracks adding vocals. Thanks

0 21
    • rsparkle22
      WilliamR Hello, Yes, solid-state power amps are safe to use without a speaker load. Only tube-driven amplifiers should not be run without a speaker load.
      • September 3, 2021
      • Using Pmp 4000 powered amp.
        rsparkle22 Thankyou!
        • September 3, 2021
    • rsparkle22
      rsparkle22 Thank you.
      • September 3, 2021
  • New
    horimchang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-20

Our church owned 4 sets of IP2000. 3 of 4 sets has been shutting down at low volume level so they have to power recycle to restore its operation. Then, they wouls go down again after sometimes of operations.

is anyone experiencing similar issue?

I'd appreciate any comment or suggestions.

justin.

read more...
    0 21
    • horimchang
      NicJonesMT Hi Horimchang.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • May 21
    • horimchang
      kjkraus I am having the same problem The unit works fine for a few minutes then the column speakers completely cut out. The sub continues to work. Did you get a resolution to this?
      • Sep 1
  • New
    GleiDaemon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

I have use lake controler before version 7.0.7 it is work under parallel for macbook pro M1

then I have upgrade to 7.0.7 it is not see virtio adapter that parallel used.

any solution?

0 20
    • GleiDaemon
      Nigel67 Hi GleiDaemon. This is a question for our Technical Support Team. Please raise a ticket with them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    frsrwlkr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi,

I am having an issue with the Q-sys plugin not connecting to amplifiers.

I can ping the amplifiers from from Qsys, however the plugin never connects.

0 20
  • New
    DoubleA
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-16

I can not find Intellidrive for iPad anymore! Where can I find it?

0 20
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 19
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    ji915288
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25
    Hello, I have an IPD2400 amplifier and need an L-ACOUSTICS X8  speaker preset program
    0 19
    • ji915288
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. A member of the team will then be able to advise you further.
      • Feb 25
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Please answer my 2 amplifier repeated question

0 19
  • New
    Stevemaccal62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

My PMP500 seems to have developed a problem. When pwered up the unit comes on for a few seconds and then cuts out. It seems the internal fan is not coming on. I assume it may be more than replacing the fan but have no idea as I'm not an electrician.

read more...
    0 19
    • Stevemaccal62
      WilliamR Hello, this sounds like a hardware issue that may need service. Please click on the Support link above and create a Tech support ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-05

Is there a recommended replacement fan for the NU3000?

0 19
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. Our spares team will be able to advise you pricing and availability for a replacement fan. Please raise a ticket to them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Or if you are looking at another manufacturers fan, the specification is usually written on the fan and you can measure its dimensions. Please make sure if you do go inside the unit that the power is disconnected from the unit. This will void any remaining warranty though.
      • December 5, 2021
Go to page