Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Please answer my 2 amplifier repeated question

0 19
  • New
    djreplay2609
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-04

How to unlock without a password? Reset?

0 19
    • djreplay2609
      djtetei I don't own that particular amplifier but, as far as I know, you should connect the amplifier to a computer, via USB cable, and use Behringer's proprietary software to unlock the unit and set another code.
      • Jul 4
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-05

Is there a recommended replacement fan for the NU3000?

0 19
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. Our spares team will be able to advise you pricing and availability for a replacement fan. Please raise a ticket to them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Or if you are looking at another manufacturers fan, the specification is usually written on the fan and you can measure its dimensions. Please make sure if you do go inside the unit that the power is disconnected from the unit. This will void any remaining warranty though.
      • December 5, 2021
  • New
    n8935f
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

I have a speaker that is wired using an nl4 speakon. 1+ 1- is wired to bullet tweeter 2+ 2- is wired to a horn.

my pre amplifier would be connected to amplifier.

Bullet tweeters on input A

Horn on Input B.

Can nx6000d be used to power both these using 1 nl4 cable from outout a or b? 

I have ran it this way before using another amp but cannot remmeber the make of it.

if the answer is no, how do i get nx6000d to run so input a outputs on A and input B outputs on B.

I have read the manual but cannot work it out

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    jamesheyser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I purchased a used C28:4 unit a few months ago and I've had it out a couple of times without issues.

Last weekend I fired up the system and line checked the monitors (which I power with it) and everything seemed in order. I was setting up mic stands when I heard a quiet "pop", not loud, but noticeable.

Later on when I went to soundcheck the first act, the amp did not meter any signal coming to it on any channels. At first I thought it was a routing issue with my mixer, but when I put the cable to another amp it produced sound.

Later in the day when I was telling another crew member about the amp, he said when the small pop happened he thought he smelled something electrical burning, but so subtle he couldn't be sure. 

So clearly I'm not looking for a "solution", it needs a repair. But I wondered if anyone had any insight on what I might be up against. 

read more...
    1 18
    • jamesheyser
      Dale_M If the smell of burnt out components has been noted it would be quicker to go to the above support tab and submit a technical ticket so we can assist with the warranty.
      • May 31
      • C28:4 powers up but no signal metered
        jamesheyser I don't have an "above support tab" (perhaps because I'm on a phone).

I did reach out to the nearest service provider and they declined to give me an RMA because they said they were no parts available. But then they also said that I should reach out to Music tribe, which I also find a little confusing. Perhaps they have an easier time getting parts if the order is processed through music tribe?
        • Jun 13
  • New
    darmstrong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I just purchased a D10:4L and I can't for the life of me get 'into' it.  I loaded up the Cafe software, select the frame's IP, it gives me a message:

"Incompatible firmware detected, 1 device(s) not added! Ensure that all devices have compatible firmware and try again"

But how on earth do I update the firmware if the app to control the box won't load because the firmware is incompatible??

There is no local web server on the amp.

read more...
    0 18
    • darmstrong
      Dale_M Please can you submit a Technical ticket from the above Support tab so we can assist you.
      • Jun 2
      • Lab Gruppen D10:4L First timer
        darmstrong The answer is that I need to run Windows - which is a reprehensible solution. I'm stunned that the only way to interact with these amplifiers is through a Windows App - If I had known that I *never* would have purchased them.
        • Jun 2
  • New
    djmarshallb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

I have alot of equipment as a portable dj and entertainer I have an issue I need addressed . I ordered 5 behringer amps back in 2011 along with 4 18 inch subs and 2 dual 15 inch tops and 2 single 15 inch tops. I needed as much to cover different small venues without moving equipment from my main venue gig. the larger amo rack with 4 amps in it which were 2  berhinger 3000 watt amp and 2 4000 watt amps . I used a few times with no problem, never over worked anything ad it was too much for some of the places I played. fast forward to a few years later I took the amp rack out and hooked up everything for an outside event . and about 15 minutes into playing one amp went out. I switched the amp . the next time I used the rack another amp went out. I wasn't pushing it hard or anything. I bought the 6000 watt amp and used it twice same thing . now I have 3 broken amps in my trailer that need to be repaired . they all power on but with any load they click off. usually because of the good price I just replace but as I see now I can't find your products on my supplier's website. what could the problem be? there was no moisture or over hard use. all amps were and is inside of sealed amp racks.

read more...
    0 18
    • djmarshallb
      Paul_Vannatto Sweetwater is their new super partner for the US. You will need to contact them for product.
      • November 1, 2021
    • djmarshallb
      djmarshallb

not the same as zzound though. credit check on orders payment plans. zzound didn't and offered 12 months. I stocked my business with zzound and American musical.

• November 4, 2021
  • New
    Rouziere
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hello,

I have a problem with a LAB Gruppen PLM12K44 amplifier, it doesn't light up at all.
    I bought it in 2017/2018.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you about the procedure to follow.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Adrien Rouziere

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    jackman66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hello!

I have a Behringer V-Ampire LX1-112 amp, and I finally replaced the damaged dual jack input module (input and headphones), but somewhere along the way, the volume pot and red light power level display has stopped working. Not sure why; all connections are solid and the module is brand new. Neither the new module nor the old module make a difference to the power to the volume pot. All the other pots and red light levels show up on all the other knobs, but not the volume. Can someone please tell me what pot I need to find? Is there a specific model number? The replacement looks pretty straightforward, so I am happy to do some soldering and resoldering if needed. Thanks for all your help!!!

Jack

read more...
    0 17
    • jackman66
      Dale_M Hi there if you are not familiar with electronics rework it can be easy to fix one problem and create another, we cannot share schematics but if you advise the pots component position on the PCB we could advise the part that is used. That said, it may be far quicker for us to assist you with a local non warranty repair at an official Behringer repair centre, if you wish to take this advice simply go to the Support tab above and select Service.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Denitsio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-01

Hi, I Have a Behringer V-Tone GMX1200H head unit which has the Preset FX Processor knob broken off.

The knob and stem part is missing. All that remains is the base of the stem. I'm interested in getting a replacement knob and the mechanism it it attached to. Think its called a potentiometer.

Wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

read more...
    0 17
Go to page