Statistics

298,839 members
182,513 posts
  • New
    DjMajik528
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

I purchased an 240v FP 20000Q amplifier. It arrived with a 120 v USA plug on the end of the power plug. How do I fix it. Is there an adapter, or can I have an electrician cut off the end and replace it with the correct one? Help!!! 

0 6
    • DjMajik528
      NicJonesMT Hi DJMajik528.
      When you ordered the FP, was it from a store that is located in the same region as you?
      I would recommend getting back in touch with the store to see if they can Swap the unit out for one that is for the correct region.
      If the store can't assist, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    SageTech14
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-05

I created a ticket awhile to request RMA to send in for repair but haven't seen an RMA yet.

Can i get an RMA for Ticket Number: CAS-591519-B4L1S3 please?

0 6
    • SageTech14
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. I apologise for the delayed response. I have escalated your case. Someone should be contacting you shortly.
      • May 5
  • New
    nflorend
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Hello Everyone! Submitted a claim through the portal for my amp that is not working after 6 months. That was Monday. Today is Wednesday. Let's see how long this will take :D

1 5
    • nflorend
      NicJonesMT Hi NFlorend.
      Can you send me your ticket number and I can look into it.
      • May 19
    • nflorend
      nflorend

One week gone by. Customer support is robots.

• May 23
    • nflorend
      nflorend

Third week. Hello?

• May 30
  • New
    schottk1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-22

I am in need of repair parts for a Behringer K900FX amplifier.

Might someone have a link to a parts supplier that they would care to share?

Specifically, I need SW1 (DSP selector), VR8 and VR9 EQ slide pots, and new knobs for all 3 controls.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    logiclst8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-10

L channel quit all of a sudden. Strange because very low load since purchase. I need to get repared. I live in Maine.

0 3
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter I have connected my 5 channel mixer, and I have been practicing with it. There a couple of things that I am not sure about
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 1: I have had to increase the gain on my cassette deck to get a reasonable recording. Is this normal? I have temporarily routed the cassette deck to the main output.
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter I am blind and I have been trying to work my way around the controls. Is there a more detailed manual that I can use? Preferrably with descriptions of the controls and how they are to be used?
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 3. I found the audio quality to be very good without additional affects. However, I am eager to try using some of the audio functions.
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 4. I want to make sure that that I have the inputs and outputs in the right place. The inputs for the 4 channels are set. It is just the outputs that I am not sure about.
      • Jul 10
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Good evening - I have had an amp out for repair LG FP14K with Panurgy for a few months, and they are quoting 3-4mos for a psu replacement - I wanted to find out specifically what the status is as the message from them has been consistent since March with no imporovement on the timeline, let me know if this is the incorrect forum for this question, thanks.

read more...
    1 2
    • hiswkf
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please provide your case number so that I can look into this for you.
      • Jul 5
      • Replacement Part Lead Time
        hiswkf Panurgy Repair ID #: 154596
        Music Tribe Case ID: CAS-479827-D6J9F7
        • ·
        • Jul 18
    • hiswkf
      sls4spl I've had two units out for repair since 2020. good luck
      • Aug 12
  • New
    shaneward21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Hello this is my first posting.

We bought a powered  speaker system and one of the bass unit amplifliers isnt working and needs replacing .

Does anyone now where i can get a B1800D pro amplifier from ? The speaker is fine just the amp required    

read more...
    0 2
    • shaneward21
      Dale_M If you bought your speaker within the last 2 years it should still be under warranty, in this regard you can go to the support tab and providing your proof of purchase submit a Service ticket. If this is not the case for spares, contact your nearest Behringer dealer via this tab to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 1
    • shaneward21
      shaneward21

Thank you Dale_M We have had it over 2 years so the warranty won't apply but I will go on the Behringer website and take it from there. Regards

• Sep 2
  • New
    barriepayne5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-04

Will a Behringer A800 work off a passive pre amp such as the NVA p50sa passive pre amp

Thanks 

0 1
    • barriepayne5
      djtetei NVA P50 SA will work with Behringer A800 amplifier, but you have to carefully select the input sensitivity and watch the output level from the preamplifier, in order to avoid clipping. Personally, I would suggest using a high quality mixer, with gain control on all inputs, balanced outputs and accurate level meters, between the source / preamplifier and amplifier. Also, take note of the fact that Behringer amplifiers rated power output is published as peak and you can expect the RMS / average power output into the given load to be about half the peak power rating. For Behringer A800 the average power output into 8 ohm load will be 2x110 W / channel and the average power output into 4 ohm load will be 2x200 W / channel. To ensure a 3db headroom between the speakers rated continous power and amplifier continous power, you can use speakers rated to 50W into 8 ohm or 100W into 4 ohm. If your speakers rated continous power is higher than above values, you can run the amplifier at its limits, with no headroom at all or you can look for a more powerful amplifier.
      • Jul 4
Go to page