Statistics

254,394 members
132,077 posts
  • Pavel-Cerny
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-22

Hallo,

Now I'm install MacOsX Catalina - impossible to used with IntelliDrive for my 6x IPD2400, is big problem for me. Please inform us when will ready for Catalina - your last update was in 2017, is time for next upgrade.

Thanks, Pavel

read more...
    0 230
  • mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-03

Greetings,

I am a disabled vet on a very limited income. I own 2 Behringer NU6000DSP's that both have went bad in the last 3 years, last one occuring just days ago. The first time was under warranty and NEVER heard anything back from anyone ( believe me am persistant) I thought it would have been quicker acting with manufacturer then submitting to Sweetwater service (1st kick in the pants) Even have a repair vacility 30 miles away.... did everything except throw rocks through windows to get help! Still nothing.

Now all this tribe stuff... I don't need a forum, I need service PLEASE! Ticket submission said response in under 24 hours (2nd kick in pants) I DJ the local VFW's/Legions for very little money and consider moving the gear my weekly cardio. So without an amp, I won't be doing any gigs which may cause my blood to thicken and I could possibly die!  I know it is a stretch, but seriously, it could happen!

I don't want to die please help me!

My setup...minus working amps.My setup...minus working amps.

read more...
    1 225
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao 

Hello Bryan, welcome to the community. We are mostly users like you but we may be able to help.

Did you get any email response from your most recent Care ticket submission? Some people have missed them because they ended-up in their spam folders. You should also be able to see the status of the case by clicking on Support at the top of this page. If you can tell us the Care Ticket Number, we should be able to get someone to look into it.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

@mgraao 

Thanks, Bryan. 

I have passed the information to someone who can probably figure-out why you are not getting the support you need. Stay tuned to your emails and Private Messages.

Edit: I heard from my contact. Your tickets are in the system and they are working on them. You should get some response soon.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

• March 6, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

@mgraao 

Happy to help, Bryan. Keep on entertaining the troups.

• March 6, 2020
  • ismailcandursun
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-05
    0 221
    • ismailcandursun
      ismailcandursun

I was investigating audio inputs and outputs of B112D (same in B115D)

B112D has 2 XLR (combined with TRS) input connectors. From datasheet it was not very clear whether the combined pins are paralel and both (XLR and TRS) plugs can be used as balanced signal.

At the and I have found the schematics on Internet and I solved the issue. The XLR and TRS combined connector pins are connected together in schematics. That means it is not important which one you use, it goes to the same circuit feed point. This signal is handled as differencial signal which corresponds to a balanced audio signal. 

If you use a mono plug, or balanced plug (of course balanced cable has lower noise with long cable) your B112D/B115D will give you good sound. But never use XLR/TRS stereo signal to the one of the inputs. You have to use always mono signals for each balanced input. If you apply a stereo signal to a balanced input, right channel will be subtracted from left channel. I haven't tried it yet, but the result will not be your original sound.

behringer_eurolive_b112d_sm.pdf
      • November 5, 2019
  • walford1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-21

My amplifier has been sent to you for repairs and returned as no fault found but the audio keeps dropping out. I have a video showing the malfunction. Another tech offered to fix it but my amp is under warranty and i think it unfair .

0 219
    • walford1
      AlexLane

Hi @walford1 ,

Sorry to hear about your amplifier issues, could you link me to the video please?

It would also be helpfull to know a bit more information regarding the setup, is there anything else in the signal chain? Specifically which model amplifier is it?

• December 9, 2019
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-02

My amp powered off.  I replaced the fuse.  No sound.  I think it's in protect mode.  The display lights.  The light rings around the volume knobs are lit.  When I turn the power on the fan runs for one second and shuts down.

Is this protect mode?  How do I get it out of protect mode?

Thanks, Paul

read more...
    0 212
  • Darlingsone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Purchased in 2017, this past weekend it just stopped working.  I took the top off and started it up and Sparks came out of C 26 which I think is a passive capacitor.  I am wondering if this machine may still be covered by a warranty.

0 189
    • Darlingsone
      KenMitchell

Hi Alfred ( @Darlingsone ), 

Welcome to the community.  Assuming you registered the amp when you purchased it you should have a three year warranty.  You'll need to open a ticket using the CARE portal here for your warranty claim: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email once you submit the ticket.  If you don't get that email , check your spam/junk folder. That email will say that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's been more like a week or more lately. 

Ken

• December 23, 2019
  • New
    AndrewKing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi all,

I have just been given a Tannoy TS12 and I want to add it to my hifi system of a Rotel RA10 Rotel 980 BX and Tannoy M3's. The 980BX just has 2 outputs for speakers so I will have to combine the speaker wires of the Sub with a set of the speakers (does it matter which one) also where on the sub do I attach them?

Oh and is this a good idea

Cheers

Andy

read more...
    0 188
    • AndrewKing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Andrew that effectively depends what speakers you are using and how you wish to use your Tannoy Sub, never the less the best option is to check the Manual for this unit where you have all the information you require https://wsi.li/dl/waQXZ235uGvZgeWR2/ .Thank you
      • Jan 15
    • AndrewKing
      AndrewKing Hi Pedro, Just check out the manual and I cannot see any practical advices how would you wire the sub woofer to the set up and I have just swapped my Tannoy speakers into another room and so this set up will be running Monitor Audio BX2 Thanks
      • Jan 15
      • How to wire a TS12 sub woofer
        PedroRodrigues Hi Andrew please consider that you need to to use a cable as stated below to interface your speakers first with an amplifier and them with the Sub. Please follow the signal flow stated on the Tannoy TS12 picture considering that the output of the Amp will input o the sub and the outputs on the sub should connected to the Mains on your system. Thank you
        • Jan 15
  • Greenvillin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

I need a replacement mode switch for a behringer europower pmp2000 P.a .

0 188
    • Greenvillin
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Greenvillin
      Greenvillin I Have. I haven't heard anything back yet.
      • September 28, 2020
  • tanofarabute
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

Hi all : I bought the Behringer NX3000D amplifier several days ago and still haven't connected it because it was difficult for me to get the SpeakOn connectors. The use I'll give you is exclusively to power two passive subwoofers of 18 "each, in a home system.The satellite speakers are powered by a valve amplifier. I have read the manual but I have not found an outline or explanation about which SpeakOn connector contacts to use in my case. The idea is to control the sub-frequency range with the built-in crossover, and the other functions like time delay and phases. Should I use 1+ and 1- or 2+ and 2- ?
    Can you please clarify this?
    Thank you

read more...
    0 184
    • tanofarabute
      DaveMorrison Use 1+ and 1- if you are using one speaker cable per subwoofer. Additionally you could run just one cable (that has both channels) to the first speaker and then send the second channel to the other speaker (if your cabinet supports this wiring scheme). On the channel A speakon jack, you access channel B's signal by using a four pole speakon cable with the second channel (B) connected to 2+ and 2-.
      • August 4, 2020
    • tanofarabute
      tanofarabute Hi Dave;

Thanks for your quick response !
      Right now I will use your recommendation and connect 1+ and 1 - for each channel.
      It will be an exciting time to see the lights turn on for the first time, I certainly chose this NX model over Inuke for looks.
      Regards

Rolando
      • August 4, 2020
    • tanofarabute
      tanofarabute Friends, I tell you news.
      The amplifier is connected to the two subwofer and working, but I can't get the frequency divider to work. It is unintuitive, too many functions and there is no order (in steps) specified in the manual to make each adjustment.
      The settings I am trying to make do not change the sound, I must be doing something wrong but I cannot know what it is.
      I used to use a board amp with basic controls - analog potentiometers - and it worked great, just adjusting the cutoff frequency (always less than 80 Hertz) and gain to balance with the satellites. Something I am not understanding here, today I will try again and if I am not successful, I still have a few days to return this amplifier to the seller. BTW, I had read reviews for the overly loud fan. In addition, the manufacturer mentions that it is variable according to the temperature, but as soon as the equipment is turned on the air flow is already very strong! I don't want to imagine what will happen when it is summer around here and I want to give it good power! I thought Bheringer had solved this problem, but I see no, so it doesn't seem like a suitable amp to use in a home environment.
      • August 5, 2020
    • tanofarabute
      tanofarabute Please, how can I know if my product was registered to benefit from the guarantee and / or buy spare parts, etc?
      Is it the same password and username for Music Tribu as for product registration?
      Or are they two different sites, each with its password and username?
      I will be very grateful to anyone who can clarify this for me.
      • August 9, 2020
    • tanofarabute
      DaveMorrison They are the same site. Once you have registered the product or make a claim, they should show up in your account in the support area. With this new site's "teething" problems, I'm not sure everything is working properly. Rex Beckett seems to have a handle on this procedure. Alexander Lane might be able to help you. You may need to make a new post to get his attention.
      • August 10, 2020
  • Psmikem
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-23

I need to know what the continuous wattage would be with all 4 channels driven into 8 ohms.  My speakers re rated at 300 watts continuous.  The specifications do not identify the continuous wattage per channel or the peak power, thanks

read more...
    0 180
Go to page