Statistics

254,289 members
131,964 posts
  • Arbigator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-16

I'm having issues getting my new NX3000D to connect to my PC using NX Edit. I have tried three different Windows 10 computers, and 2 different USB cables. All of the computers recognize and setup the device, but the Behringer software will not even show the amp to connect.

I tried connecting the amp to the pc with the software open before and after powering it on, connecting the USB after turning the amp on, running the software in compatibility mode, with admin privileges, etc...

Does anyone have any suggestions to get this thing to connect?

read more...
    1 138
    • Arbigator
      PedroRodrigues Hi Arbigator can you please confirm if you are connecting the NX3000D to a USB 2.0 PORT?
      • September 16, 2020
      • Can't connect NX3000D to PC
        Arbigator Hi Pedro, I had to dig out an ancient laptop with a USB 2.0 port, and that did the trick. Thanks for the tip! Though it's a bit frustrating that this doesn't work over anything else, many new computers don't even have a USB 2.0 port
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
  • New
    grundkvist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I'm having issues with the firmware update crashing without installning. I have no problem connecting using the NX Edit.exe tool. I've tried to run the program in compatability mode, both windows 8 and 7 but with the same result. Dont know how to proceed. I cant really find any information regarding how to firmware update.

read more...
    0 137
  • simonberge
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-09

Hi,

Two years ago I got a Behringer ACX 1800 (which seems not to be in the list when trying to open a ticket for warranty).It was delivered with defaults, but I only realized later as shortly after receiving the Behringer I was diagnozed with an auto-immune desease and didn't play much for a while (None of the effects work and there is poor volume, only with gain on maximum I had some aplification, but of course it's lots of other noise, this problem varies a litlle bit depeding on which guitare).

I got it tested in a music store twice. The defects are very obvious to them. I would like help and I would like to talk about warranty as the ACX 1800 has barely been touched, and I am only out of warranty because I had to figure out how to contact you guy, then my ampli didn't exist in the list... Unfortunately I didn't register in time, so therefore I don't have the 3y warranty.

Thank you in advance for understanding the situation and for contacting me back

[email protected] 

read more...
    0 137
  • New
    eightoheight
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I have an LM44 and some PLM10000Q's that are on Dante 3.0.1.48 firmware even when running Lake Controller 7 and doing the Lake Update. Is there a way to update this to version 4 firmware for Dante?

read more...
    0 134
    • eightoheight
      PedroRodrigues Hi eightoheight, unfortunately there is not, as they use the older version Brooklyn one module from Audinate. Thank you
      • Feb 10
  • Dyslexia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    i have no ide where to find the usermanual for model lab 2000c. i have found all other old models like my lab 1200c quatro but the 2000c seems to be inposible to find eny sort of information
    0 132
    • Dyslexia
      Dyslexia Reference photos
      • July 3, 2020
    • Dyslexia
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi, i hope you are doing well. I have included a copy of the user manual for you in the following link https://we.tl/t-om796zvhHr I hope this helps.
      • July 5, 2020
      • cannot find user manual for LAB 2000c
        Dyslexia thanks, it realy did!
        • ·
        • July 6, 2020
  • cepatton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-18

Where can I find an authorized Behringer repair shop for mr K3000FX? My rehearsal studio is in San Jose, Ca. Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

cepatton 

0 128
  • Amaral
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-18

Boa noite.

Comprei um amplificador beheringer NX 3000D USB , gostaria de saber  para que tipo de eventos posso usar? bar , restaurante, arena , casamentos ? e quantas colunas devo usar e de quantos watts?

read more...
    0 128
    • Amaral
      GaryHiggins

@Amaral

Pardon my translating software

Hola, creo que puedes usar tu amplificador en casi cualquiera de esos lugares, tal vez no en una arena . En cuanto a los oradores, creo que eso también se basa en la necesidad. Creo que con los altavoces de 8 ohmios tienes alrededor de 400 vatios por lado, la potencia aumenta en función de lacarga hasta el máximo. Se duplica aproximadamente a medida que aumenta la carga. 800 vatios para 4 ohmios, 1500 para 2 y 3000 valores reales de adivinación en puente, pero esto debería estar cerca.

Behringer NX3000 Specs

• 2 Ohms: 1500 W per Channel.

• 4 Ohms: 900 W per Channel. 3000 W Bridged.

• 8 Ohms: 440 W per Channel. 1500 W Bridged.

• March 18, 2020
  • Kurtis0c1995
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Had the nx4-6000 for 8 months now and has been fantastic up until a week ago. Just tripped the sockets and stopped working. Everytime I plug it in now it just trips the socket. Help

0 124
  • danthomason
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-16

Hello, I am not getting any response from the aes inputs on my ipd's? When I try to connect to them with intellidrive  in order to update the firmware it gets stuck on a synchronisation process at 72%. This seems to affect my ability to save and recall presets. I don't want to attempt fm update unless I'm sure I can reload the presets. Please help!!

read more...
    0 122
    • danthomason
      AlexLane Hi Daniel,

Are you running the update through a network switch or direct to the amplifier? Also make sure there are exceptions in your firewall for the software.

Best to backup all the presets before doing the update too to be sure they are not lost. Try doing this through File -> Backup presets rather than during the update process

For AES, can you let me know what you are using to drive the inputs? And the settings in the input mixer also?.
      • September 16, 2020
    • danthomason
      danthomason fixed! i managed to finally save the presets and update FW, intellidrive being very tempremental though. udated amps now recieve AES! Thanks
      • September 16, 2020
      • No AES and sync issues in Intellidrive
        AlexLane Excellent! The updater has been improved on the newer versions of Software so this issue should now be eliminated

Let me know if you have any more questions
        • September 16, 2020
  • jordanae
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-08

Recently, my audio set up has stopped working. The Nu3000’s display lights are red and now the audio only plays in a short burst when I first turn the amp on. During this burst, the indicator light for the channel I’m using will flash from red to orange before returning to red.

The board where I’m inputing the audio feed is picking up the audio (the L/R audio light bars are jumping to the beat of the songs, so I know that’s working). Additionally the speakers, as indicated by them being able to play those short burst so of music seem to be working fine. 

Does anybody have any help they can provide? I have an event coming up in a week that I need to be ready for.

Thanks for your help in advance. More details of my setup follow.

This audio set up has been working for years with an inuke nu3000 amp, an Allen & Heath zed10fx board, and two electro voice  ekc-15 speakers.

read more...
    0 118
    • jordanae
      DeclanSlater

Does the amp do the exact same thing (red, then orange for a second, then red again),  when no speakers or inputs are connected?  

• March 9, 2020
Go to page