• Armandovh
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-24

He stopped listening and all the lights on the microphones began to blink

0 118
    • Armandovh
      RexBeckett

@Armandovh 

Hello Armando, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form. Watch your email spam folder - some responses have been missed through this.

• March 24, 2020
  • New
    palbin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to totally bypass DSP in amps IPD 2400 and FP10000Q (and possibly some others similar)?

I suppose it must be but best to check anyways ... .

Best regards

PS. At present I use analogue signal processing of various D/A-processed digital source signals so I don't want to A/D 

and D/A these signals one more time ... . 

read more...
    0 115
    • palbin
      DavidKnighton Hello Patrick,
      With Lab Gruppen amplifiers, the DSP is what makes them unique and desirable. There's no way to bypass the internal DSP for those select amps, such as IPD, PLM, LUCIA, and D series. The FP series, C series, and E series amps do not feature built in DSP, so if you want the power of Lab Gruppen without the DSP, then you would choose one of these models.
      • Jan 6
  • New
    ALLANK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Good day,

I'm trying to get an amplifier output board for FP14000

0 114
    • ALLANK
      RexBeckett Hello Allan, I think your best option is to open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
  • audioconcept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

One of my PLM5K44's is not found in the network. The leds flashes correctly but the amp does'nt appears in my Lake Controler

0 114
    • audioconcept
      DavidKnighton Hello Dominique MAUREL,
      Can you connect your computer directly to the 'Primary' port and launch Lake Controller? If you have a newer version of Lake Controller and the amp in question is on an older firmware, then you may need to update it before Lake Controller will see it. Use the 'Lake Update' software with the computer connected directly to the unit. When it asks to choose your model, make sure you select PLM+ and not the original PLM. The Lake Update software is bundled with every version of Lake Controller. Navigate to C:/Drive/Program Files (x86)/Lake, Lake Controller version XXX/Lake Update.
      • September 30, 2020
    • audioconcept
      DavidKnighton
      • September 30, 2020
    • audioconcept
      audioconcept Thank you.I know how to do updates. I have updated all my amplifier with Lake Controller 7.0.0 version and the problem arrives on one amplifier... Sometimes i see it in the network, sometimes I don't see... I've done a factory reset but the problem is the same... sometimes I see, sometimes i don't see it in the network.
      So, now I have downgraded it in Lake 6.8 version and I'll try new... the problem is random
      • October 1, 2020
    • audioconcept
      DavidKnighton Hello Dominique MAUREL,
      Sounds like the amplifier could be having an issue with the network card. I would suggest submitting a service request to have the item evaluated/serviced. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and follow the SERVICE REQUEST path to create a ticket. Someone should be able to get you started with an RMA.
      • October 1, 2020
    • audioconcept
      audioconcept Hello David. Ok I will do that. Thanks
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    Mociralb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

I've lost the power supply in my Behringer PPA2000BT. Lights flash, no sound I need to fix this power supply or buy a new one.

Schematics, sugestions, help?

0 113
    • Mociralb
      RexBeckett Hi Mociralb, I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Apr 11
  • DUKE52
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-30

Hi,I am in need of 2- Lab Gruppen  FP-6000q fan filter covers  

0 112
    • DUKE52
      AlexLane

Hi @DUKE52 

Can you please contact our parts team using the "support" button at the top of the page, they should be able to help with this. Thanks!

• April 30, 2020
  • madonnanash
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-21

I've been trying to create a care ticket for weeks regarding issues with my PPA500BT 

0 112
    • madonnanash
      RexBeckett

@madonnanash 

Did you take screenshots of the completed Care form as I suggested when you posted about this before? If so, embed them in a PM to @AlexLane (click on the Photos button in the PM editor) and he will be able to help you.

• May 21, 2020
  • New
    krzyslangos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

Hi :)

I read Lake Processing manual, and there is information about the Direct Lake Messaging third party protocol (DLM) which is provided for LM and PLM Series devices.

Is i possible to get integration of external control and monitoring applications such as AMX and Crestron with D series Lab Gruppen amplifiers?

The most desirable functions like:

- Standby power control

- Preset Recall

- Amp Routing

read more...
    0 111
  • Markybehr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-29

I recently bought a Ampeg fridge bass cab with a single 1/4” input jack. Searched for an amp to pair with it—found the BX2000H. This amp has two Speakon outs, though, and I’m wondering what the correct way is to deliver all of that beefy wattage to the 8x10 cabinet. Ideas?  Thx

read more...
    0 109
  • New
    Sales1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello

I need to get pricing and stock availability on Lab Gruppen amplifiers can anyone help???

0 108
    • Sales1
      Nigel67 Hi Sales1. Pricing and availability is only available from our superpartners. Please contact the one closest to you by clicking on this link and selecting the Country you reside in. Many thanks

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html
      • Jul 7
    • Sales1
      Sales1

Thanks Nigel - no of the 'superpartners' listed on this link supply the E series range.....

• Jul 7
      • Pricing
        Nigel67 I am very sorry about this. I will pass the link on for this conversation to one of our Availability Team and ask them to advise the nearest reseller to you. Can you advise in which Country you reside. Many thanks
        • Jul 7
    • Sales1
      Sales1

**none** of the 'superpartners

• Jul 7
Go to page