Statistics

249,493 members
126,504 posts
  • New
    Lergei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi! I'm new here and don't know if i'm writing to right place but i bought this nice old SS300B power amp and i need service manual for it, can someone help me?

Mikko 

0 91
    • Lergei
      Nigel67 Hi Mikko, I am sorry, but I do not recognise this amplifier. If we do have schematics, then unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute them. There was a LAB 300. Is this what you have?
      • Apr 27
  • Gdlpro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Hello,

I'm a federal contractor that requires equipment from a TAA country.  So the items cannot be made in China and certain other countries.   Where is the E 8:2 made? or country of origin

TAA - Trade Agreement Act 

Thanks

GK

read more...
    0 85
    • Gdlpro
      DavidKnighton Hi Gdlpro,
      If you look at the image of the rear panel on the far right side, you'll see the unit is manufactured in Thailand.
      https://www.labgruppen.com/labgruppen/product?modelCode=P0CPL
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      Gdlpro Thank you, ok since Thailand is not a TAA country this equipment cannot be used in Federal installations
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      AlexLane Hi there,

Correct that E series is made in Thailand, however there are other Lab.gruppen models which are made in Sweden that might suit your requirements. I believe Sweden is on the TAA compliant list :)

D Series (2U version not slimline)
      PLM+ series
      FP+ Series
      C Series

Hope that helps!
      • August 21, 2020
  • gtcore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    Greetings! Is IT possible to use Lab.level4 volume Control with C20:8X Amplifiers? Thanks for the reply! Miha
    0 82
  • New
    johnaldrsn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Hi there, first post here.

I have a Lab Gruppen C20:8x and am getting no output from channel F. The CPL fault LED is constantly illuminated (orange) for that channel, also the VHF fault LED. This is irrespective of whether inputs/outputs are connected or not.

Can anyone advise pls? Feel free to ask for further info. Thanks in adv,

John

read more...
    0 72
    • johnaldrsn
      DavidKnighton Hello johnaldrsn,
      This type of issue would warranty a service request ticket. Please click on SUPPORT at the top of the page and then scroll down to SERVICE REQUEST to stat your inquiry.
      • Apr 3
  • New
    CustomerServiceGroup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Need to return one LAB GRUPPEN 4000W AMP W/4 FLEXIBLE OUTPUT CHANNELS/L Mfg Part #: D40-4L-US for credit but keep getting an automated email saying that I have to send it in for repair service.

please assist

read more...
    0 71
    • CustomerServiceGroup
      Nigel67 Hi. I will message my colleague in Service dealing with your case and ask him to advise why we will only repair the unit. I am afraid that only he knows the reason for this. The warranty policy is that a doa (credit) can only be claimed within 30 days of purchase by the customer. If it is over this, then the unit will be repaired and returned. As I mentioned, I do not know what the situation is here, but I will ask the colleague to explain this to you.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    jazzed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello,

How do I get in touch with Labgruppen in order to apply for a job or get information about available jobs.

Jazzed

0 70
    • jazzed
      DavidKnighton Hello jazzed,
      At the top of the page, please click ABOUT and then JOIN US from the drop down menu. Continue clicking through to find available job listings.
      • Apr 9
  • New
    Djgatos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi I have a question I have 8 of this line array.      

https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/passive-2x10-line-array-speaker-with-dual-compression-drivers

Question how many pd3000 any for my 8 line array somebody can help me please ...

read more...
    0 70
    • Djgatos
      DavidKnighton Hello Djgatos,
      The SA cabinets are 16 Ohm and require about 1,200 watts per cabinet. By running multiple boxes in parallel, you could get 4 cabinets down to a 4 Ohm load, however the power requirements for that many speakers would far exceed the PD3000 power output. You would need an amplifier that could achieve 5,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms so it could properly handle the peaks. The PD3000 produces 1,500 watts per channel, and does not appear to be a bridgeable amplifier, so 1,500 watts is your absolute maximum output @ 4 Ohms. The amp that I would recommend would be the PLM12K44, which can deliver 3,000 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms, or you could bridge for effectively double the output power, which is what I would suggest for these speakers. You would need a single PLM12K44 amplifier to adequately power all 8 boxes in a standard stereo L/R configuration. Not including the subs mind you.
      • May 13
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

My Sa audio cabinets I switched the wire to 4ohms each cabinet you think 1 amp can handle 2 boxes 1 each side?

• May 14
      • Pd3000 lab gruppen power amp
        DavidKnighton At 4 Ohms, the amplifier will deliver up to 1,500 Watts per channel. If you chain two cabinets at 4 Ohms each, your load ends up being 2 Ohms on the amp, which ends up producing less watt output, about 1,000 Watts. I would recommend. In this case I would suggest 1 amp channel per box, which means you'd end up running quite a bit of cabling. I'm not sure how the power requirements change as you switch the cabinet to 4 Ohm load. Maybe you can switch it to an 8 Ohm load, I think that would be better, because then you could chain 2 cabinets for a 4 Ohm load. The amp will perform the best at 4 Ohm loads.
        • May 14
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

Ok I'm going to tried working with 2 cabinets with 1 amplifier and we go from there thank you for you help beacuse I'm going to buy 4 pd3000

• May 14
  • New
    Abdallah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Hello,

can i ask about the availablity of some spare parts related to LabGruppen Amplifier on this window?

0 58
    • Abdallah
      DavidKnighton Hello Abdallah,
      For spare parts information you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    rayauger02539
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

e series 4.2 is there a knock down device to use 8 ohm speakers

0 57
  • New
    Gheorghe17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hello,

just got a used Lab Gruppen IP450, love this amp but the face plate ha some scratches.I need a new one and I was wondering if I can still find this kind of spare part ?

Thank you in advance and hope for your positive reply.

GD

read more...
    0 51
    • Gheorghe17
      Nigel67 Hi Gheorghe, Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
Go to page