• New
    Chris75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi! I'm looking for an original/factory refoam kit for Tannoy HPD315 drivers. what i have found on eBay, that's definitely far away from the original. thanks Chris

0 19
    • Chris75
      Nigel67 Hi Chris75. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.Other options if we no longer have any kits are Lockwood Audio -http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy. There is also the following website that has a discussion group and you could possibly post on here to see if anyone has any https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm.
      • Sep 4
  • New
    Unpustan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

In need of pair of tweeters for Tannoy Mercury v4.

They just both stopped working..

Any ideeas?

0 9
    • Unpustan
      Nigel67 Hi Unpustan. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. I would also check your amp , wiring, etc, as it seems a little unusual that both tweeters would have failed at exactly the same time. You can never say never, but it is highly unusual. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    BrentKennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Looking for a set of tweeters for Reveal 6p in the US

0 5
    • BrentKennedy
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Ionderla1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Hi, while i was applying wax on the cabinets i have accidentally spread some of it on the driver cone near the edge resulting a stain aprox. 2sq/cm in size.
    Is there a way to clean it or remove it without damaging the cone?
    Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 4
Go to page