Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • New
    Hrl21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Tengo Turbosound ix12 que se escucha bajito. Cual puede ser posible causa del defecto? Gracias!!

0 7,383
    • Hrl21
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. For technical support I recommend you click on the Support link at the top of the community page and then submit a Technical support ticket.
      • Apr 12
  • Yizzy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 261
    • Yizzy1
      KyleJohnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • July 28, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes great.. impossible to figure this out.. I already hate the product I purchased... there is no "create a ticket" to click on when I click on the support button at the top of the page... cant follow bad directions
      • December 3, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes So far I've spent about three hours trying to download software and register the product... now I don't know where the drivers are supposed to be installed. If they go in the wrong place they won't work... also on the downloads page for UM2 interface drivers there are three listed, do i want all three? What happens if I try and install all three of them?.. for windows 10
      • December 3, 2020
      • How do I register products?
        KyleJohnson The driver you should install is "ASIO4ALL". Run the installation and it will install where it needs to, the driver runs in the background.

For registration there have been a couple of changes to the website since July. Click on Support, scroll down and select Product Registration.
        • December 4, 2020
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB

bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers
    read more...
    0 188
  • New
    mgpaco951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hello I bought a Behringer MPA200BT on 4/10/18 but the battery doesn’t charge anymore where can I buy a replacement battery, please help

0 178
    • mgpaco951
      Nigel67 Hi, Please contact our spares department and they will be able to quote you for a replacement battery. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
    • mgpaco951
      JasonMaier Fire hazard.... I too purchased one of these early model MPA200BT. My battery also went bad around the same time. But instead of it just going dead it leaked battery acid all over the circuit board, destroying the unit. I filled out the 3 year warranty as soon as I got the unit. Unfortunately Behringer claims that this is not covered under the warranty period. I find this kind of behavior by a reputable company unacceptable. When I opened the MPA200BT the acid had shorted the battery wiring and was visibly burnt black and hot. I'm glad my house did not burn down. Long story short Bheringer will not honor their warranty and will not stand behind their products.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    jepoy0811
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Im just singing and suddenly it stop. Shown at the video

0 147
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 Hi John, is the unit cutting out, or is the problem just with the LEDs flashing on and off? Either way, I am afraid that your unit will require servicing. Please go to this link and submit a service ticket and we will be able to book your unit in for repair.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 1, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      jepoy0811 Thanks Nigel for your reply. it just suddenly stop and LED starts tripping. Cant produce sound anymore\
      • November 2, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 If the audio stopped as well, then it looks power supply related. I think that you will have to submit a service ticket using the link I gave you above.
      • November 3, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      rockylive This issue happen to me as well. Replaced 2 units because of this. Please fix this or give us a proper solution. At least some technical explanation of the issue.
      • December 1, 2020
      • My Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 just stop
        Nigel67 Dear Rakitha. I am afraid that I am not part of the QA Team and do not know the full story, but it does appear that an investigation has begun and I would suggest that maybe in the new year you contact the local repair centre to where you live and ask them if a bulletin has been released for the psu in your unit. Sorry I m not able to give you more information at this time.
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    toddyboy020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

When I plug in my 2 x turbo sound iX12, the Bluetooth screen just flashes blue...

nothing works at all apart from a regular blue flashing light on both speakers.

any ideas anyone?

0 124
    • toddyboy020
      DavidKnighton Hello toddyboy020,
      I suggest clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submitting a technical support inquiry. Flashing LED or LCD is the type of behavior that would indicate a power issue.
      • Apr 29
  • etbMike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    Anyone know what the typical response time is after you create a Care Ticket? Other than the automated email resonse I got back 5 days ago I've heard nothing.
    0 121
    • etbMike
      WilliamR Hello Michael, I'm sorry, due to a server migration we are running a little behind. What is your case number?
      • July 10, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I'll send him an email.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Thanks for your help!!!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Any word???
        • July 20, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I wrote another email to you and Colton. Just checking.
        • July 20, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike William. Help again. I emailed Colton on Tuesday and I haven't heard back from him. We are obviously having email problems. Or he hates me and thinks I'm ugly. Is there a phone number I can call to get this ball rolling faster? I need that speaker for a wedding I'm doing on August 1st. Sorry to bug you with this.
      • July 16, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike Hello Again...Sorry for being a pain. I just really need to get a new speaker soon. I sent you and Colton another email to see if it was working yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
      • July 18, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-06-24
    0 120
    • Behringer
      BillJGuerrero I’m trying to get firmware OS X for my NX3000D where do I go all I see is for windows
      • June 24, 2020
      • The PK108 350-Watt Speaker Now Available
        PedroRodrigues Hi Bill Happy to help you, when you mean firmware you means the NX Series Edit PC V1.0 for the NX3000D or you need the firmware on a service perspective?
        • June 24, 2020
  • Bros1102
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 116
    • Bros1102
      RexBeckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • June 22, 2020
Go to page