Statistics

298,544 members
182,157 posts
  • New
    Hrl21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Tengo Turbosound ix12 que se escucha bajito. Cual puede ser posible causa del defecto? Gracias!!

0 7,396
    • Hrl21
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. For technical support I recommend you click on the Support link at the top of the community page and then submit a Technical support ticket.
      • April 12, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB

bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers
    read more...
    0 763
  • New
    mgpaco951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hello I bought a Behringer MPA200BT on 4/10/18 but the battery doesn’t charge anymore where can I buy a replacement battery, please help

0 616
    • mgpaco951
      Nigel67 Hi, Please contact our spares department and they will be able to quote you for a replacement battery. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • February 27, 2021
    • mgpaco951
      JasonMaier Fire hazard.... I too purchased one of these early model MPA200BT. My battery also went bad around the same time. But instead of it just going dead it leaked battery acid all over the circuit board, destroying the unit. I filled out the 3 year warranty as soon as I got the unit. Unfortunately Behringer claims that this is not covered under the warranty period. I find this kind of behavior by a reputable company unacceptable. When I opened the MPA200BT the acid had shorted the battery wiring and was visibly burnt black and hot. I'm glad my house did not burn down. Long story short Bheringer will not honor their warranty and will not stand behind their products.
      • June 30, 2021
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 336
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • May 25
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• May 25
  • Yizzy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 331
    • Yizzy1
      KyleJohnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • July 28, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes great.. impossible to figure this out.. I already hate the product I purchased... there is no "create a ticket" to click on when I click on the support button at the top of the page... cant follow bad directions
      • December 3, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes So far I've spent about three hours trying to download software and register the product... now I don't know where the drivers are supposed to be installed. If they go in the wrong place they won't work... also on the downloads page for UM2 interface drivers there are three listed, do i want all three? What happens if I try and install all three of them?.. for windows 10
      • December 3, 2020
      • How do I register products?
        KyleJohnson The driver you should install is "ASIO4ALL". Run the installation and it will install where it needs to, the driver runs in the background.

For registration there have been a couple of changes to the website since July. Click on Support, scroll down and select Product Registration.
        • December 4, 2020
  • christech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Who do I need to hunt down to get replacement parts for this subwoofer? I have submitted 2 spare parts requests with zero response from MT. I know the part I need and I know how to replace it. This is for one of my clients and they've been waiting for me to get a response for 2 weeks.

read more...
    0 329
    • christech
      leah Hello, @CMComputing ,

Thanks for your patience! Will you please let me know your case numbers? I'll let our parts team know to follow up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • October 2, 2020
    • christech
      christech Still waiting on a second reply from MT.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech Case Number: CAS-140937-J7K8L8
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech This subwoofer is still under warranty and I'm just needing a replacement part. I've received the first reply with the price and part number, but haven't heard anything since I responded to it. We're going on a month with only a single reply.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      leah Hello @CMComputing ,

It looks like our Parts team has just responded to you. Please reply to Zack's email for more information.

Thanks again for your patience.
      • October 21, 2020
  • New
    amilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

Hi, we are looking to buy spares parts for Turbosound IQ18B - Speaker P0AMP PCB 429121REVC_01 / PCB430121REVC_02

Can you please provide a contact email adress to obntain a quotation.

0 284
  • New
    toddyboy020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

When I plug in my 2 x turbo sound iX12, the Bluetooth screen just flashes blue...

nothing works at all apart from a regular blue flashing light on both speakers.

any ideas anyone?

0 259
    • toddyboy020
      DavidKnighton Hello toddyboy020,
      I suggest clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submitting a technical support inquiry. Flashing LED or LCD is the type of behavior that would indicate a power issue.
      • April 29, 2021
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 208
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30, 2021
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31, 2021
Go to page