Statistics

305,244 members
189,518 posts
  • New
    muzach
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-10

Dear All,
    we are sending four of your turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 v2 kits as part of an exhibition to dubai. We have a problem with air freight - we have received a question from the company that will handle the shipping about the potency of the magnets. We have them packed in one box and the standards say:
    Magnetized materials with field strengths causing a compass deflection of more than 2 degrees at a distance of 2.1 m but not more than 2 degrees at a distance of 4.6 m (equivalent to 0.418 A/m or 0.00525 Gauss measured at a distance of 4.6 m) are not subject to any other requirements in these Regulations when carried as cargo except.
    Can you help us and tell us if we are within the limits?

Thanx!!!

read more...
    0 9
    • muzach
      Dale_M Please can you go to the support tab and submit this as a Pre Sales ticket so we can investigate for you.
      • Feb 10
      • Magnets - Turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 v2 - CARGO
        muzach ok. but I am not sure if Pre Sales is the best one - we already have them and preparing the shipping
        • Feb 11
    • muzach
      Paul_Vannatto Pre Sales means that you don't have to provide a serial number to complete the ticket. All other options require a serial number.
      • Feb 11
  • New
    Gsteele1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Looking for replacement tweeters for my Behringer Eurolive B615's any help would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a parts catalog for my Eurolive B215's

0 8
  • New
    Biggumsthebeast04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

I need to order two iq15 "15inch" speakers asap please!!!

0 8
    • Biggumsthebeast04
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Spare parts please click on Support and then select Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    Mikey0001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Will this speaker be released soon?

0 8
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I have difficulty updating firmare to latest version (2.2.2) IP3000. Using IPAD app, the option to update firmware won't appear. I was able to update (time of purchase) before using same procedure.  

Thanks 

0 8
    • RollyWagas
      Dale_M You need to check your serial number as V1 speakers cannot be updated see this link: https://youtu.be/3_1aavh5dsk
      • Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks Dale. Mine is version 2. I was able to update before. Only this time it can't.

• Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      VDJJD Sell those speakers as fast as you can they are not worth the headache in the long run, don't ever buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    thosalbert500
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hi - I own two Behringer Europort MPA30BT speakers. I've had them over five years, but havent used them for a year or so. 

I just pulled them out to use them and it seems like (for both of them) the batteries are no longer taking a charge. 

When I plug in the cable to charge the battery, the display lights show green (meaning "fully charged")

But I can't get any sound out of the speaker (without the power cable). When I plug in to power and power on, the speaker works fine. So the batteries must have died. 

So my questions are:

How long do these batteries normally last?

What is the best way to care for the battery so it lasts a long time? 

Where can I find replacement batteries for the Europort MPA30BT ?

Thank you!

Tom

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Dwalker803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Good morning,

I recently took delivery of two 2500w Turbosound IQ 15s. I am a DJ from the USA and the company I ordered from is also a US company. Before ordering the speakers I researched the power requirements in the online manual and im assuming I didnt comprehend something correctly. I was under the impression that the speakers were compatible with 220-240v as the manual listed 220-240v for UK applications and I made sure I told the company I ordered from id be using the speakers in a country that uses 220-240v power. When I recieved the speakers I noticed a white sticker below the power connector that said 110-120v. Im assuming the fuses inside the speaker are only rated for 110-120v power applications but im not sure if its the power cable fuses or the internal speaker fuses. some clarification on what these speakers are actually rated for would be very helpful, and what my options are for powering them safely.

Also given the worst case situation I could run a power step down transformer from 220v - 120v. If i was to do this should i be shopping for the unit based off of the 2500w output power, or the 150w (@ 1/8 max power) power consumption? Could I run one step down unit rated for 5000w for both speakers or should I look into one for each speaker.

Sorry for the newbie questions, but this is a side of things Ive never really had to deal with as this is my first time running my own setup outside of the USA. Just want to make sure im doing everything correctly.

Thanks in Advance!

read more...
    0 7
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins AFAIK these are auto switching power supplies and should adjust properly if you have the right power cable. I would guess that sticker is used on US imported products. I recently bought an SD16 (brand new and sealed) from UK and it came with a power cable I couldn't use but otherwise works perfectly here in the US. I have a zillion of the cable type needed so it was not an issue, that might not be true in reverse if I brought my stuff over there so cables might be a concern..
      • Nov 14
      • Using my Turbosound Speakers Abroad
        Dwalker803 Thanks for the reply sir. This would be very convenient if cables were the only thing i need to change out. Hopefully someone from Turbosound sees this post or answers my email confirming this.
        • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins I tried to edit my response with no luck (this site does strange things sometimes) so it may show up twice. Anyway I forgot these use powerCON cable but I think you still will be ok with perhaps a fuse change. Also this info: IQ15 Voltage (fuses)

USA / Canada 120 V ~, 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)

UK / Australia / Europe 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V)

Korea / China 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V

Japan 100 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dwalker803 I got an official email from turbosound today that answered my question. Hope this maybe helps someone else who has the same question...If you purchase from a US retailer then you should have the USA/CANADA model, this can not be used on 240v power without the use of a transformer.

If you are needing units for use in a different country I recommend purchasing from a retailer in the same region for power.

The difference would be the Fuse as well as a modification of the PSU. Carrying out any modification to the PSU on your own would void the warranty and is not recommended.
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dale_M If you purchased from a USA company they should have sent you the correct territory models for North America and not the UK/EURO versions, you need to go back to the seller and complain and get this corrected.
      • Nov 15
  • New
    Jayden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Everyone.

I have a question about Portable Speakers. I saw A parameter in the data of NuQ 118B-AN. The power consumption is [email protected]/8 max power. I don't understand what this (1/8 max power) means. Is there any information about this that you can recommend to me? I want to learn.

Thank you for helping a novice.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    mikecarrillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-11

Can anyone help me please I have an ip 1000 speaker and when I turn it on the backlight blinks on and off that's it and it wont turn on

0 7
  • New
    KKlopfer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

Hello, I was looking at buying the B1200D-Pro 500W but didn't know if it would be compatible with my EPS500MP3.  Also, if it will work if there are any recommendation on how best to connect. 

Thanks, 

Kyle

0 7
    • KKlopfer
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. You could use the B1200D hooked up to the monitor out of the EPS500MP3. The only thing is you will not be able to cut the low frequencies out of the main speakers of your EPS500MP3 via the crossover of the B1200D. You Will just be adding Bass to your existing full-range sound.
      • Jun 2
Go to page