Statistics

305,248 members
189,524 posts
  • New
    FinSurfing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

Hello.
    Question about monitor speakers Behringer D105D and Behringer PK108A.
    https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0E2W
    https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0E3X
    Can they mix audio from the Bluetooth channel with audio from other wired sources?
    For example, mix the sound from a smartphone connected via Bluetooth and from a wire that is connected to the "Line In" or "Master In"?

read more...
    0 213
    • FinSurfing
      Dale_M The D105D can as the QSG states: "Balance the analog signals against the MP3 and Bluetooth playback by adjusting the LEVEL knobs for each analog channel until you find an acceptable mix" However the PK108A cannot as the QSG states "MODE: Press to choose between the USB, jack or SD/MMC/BLUETOOTH as the source for playback."
      • July 25, 2021
  • New
    jepoy0811
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Im just singing and suddenly it stop. Shown at the video

0 212
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 Hi John, is the unit cutting out, or is the problem just with the LEDs flashing on and off? Either way, I am afraid that your unit will require servicing. Please go to this link and submit a service ticket and we will be able to book your unit in for repair.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 1, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      jepoy0811 Thanks Nigel for your reply. it just suddenly stop and LED starts tripping. Cant produce sound anymore\
      • November 2, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 If the audio stopped as well, then it looks power supply related. I think that you will have to submit a service ticket using the link I gave you above.
      • November 3, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      rockylive This issue happen to me as well. Replaced 2 units because of this. Please fix this or give us a proper solution. At least some technical explanation of the issue.
      • December 1, 2020
      • My Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 just stop
        Nigel67 Dear Rakitha. I am afraid that I am not part of the QA Team and do not know the full story, but it does appear that an investigation has begun and I would suggest that maybe in the new year you contact the local repair centre to where you live and ask them if a bulletin has been released for the psu in your unit. Sorry I m not able to give you more information at this time.
        • December 2, 2020
  • Turbosound
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-30

Turbosound Firmware Update Version 2.3 Firmware update for Turbosound amplified speakers.

We recommend downloading and installing the most recent firmware from turbosound.com to ensure optimal performance of your product. Your speaker models can either contain Version 1 or Version 2 firmware, which was introduced as a running change in 2018.

There is no functionality or performance differences in hardware A and B and this change was due to silicon obsolescence only. Please note this does mean the software in the display/menu will show as FW: V2.3. Both Models HW:A & HW:B are fully supported from a warranty perspective.

To install the firmware update on Turbosound DSP modules:

1. Press SETUP while switching the unit on.

2. Connect your Windows PC to the speaker’s USB port.

3. Then run the executable “TURBOSOUND UsbUpdate_V2.3.exe” that you downloaded and unpacked from our website.

2.3 (2020-08-03) Fixes for newer hardware version (HW:B)

• Improved error message after update if firmware or model code isn’t correct

• Add missing dirac impulses (‘clicks’) to FBQ Learn function

• Mute audio signal on Xover changes 2.2 (2019-11-12)

New features:

• Improved input modes: Analog, Ultranet and Auto

• Separate P16 page for Ultranet setup

• Active Ultranet channel is shown on main screen

• Improved parameter save and several fixes

• Improved limiter behavior

To download head to the software tab: https://turbosound.com/turbosound/product?modelCode=P0APM

read more...
    0 186
    • Turbosound
      DavidKnighton :)
      • October 7, 2020
    • Turbosound
      JayAlper Still no way to update a Turbosound speaker from a Mac? In 2020? Not everyone has a PC (especially in the music world). Come on now!
      • October 19, 2020
  • New
    Djmrflibble41
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hi everyone, 

I am new to musictribe so hello from the UK.

I wanted to post on here as I am looking for a pair of Turbosound Impact 120 speakers. I have the Impact 180 sub and was wondering if anyone knew where I may be able to get a pair of 120's?

Many thanks in advance for any help/suggetions. 

Kind regards, 

Djmrflibble41.

read more...
    0 178
    • Djmrflibble41
      Dale_M Hi there can I ask you to submit a ticket as the Pre Sales team are not on Community, let me know the case number and I will ensure it gets to them.
      • April 1, 2021
  • New
    Alexjurda1414
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11
    0 170
    • Alexjurda1414
      Nigel67 Hi Alexjurda1414. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • May 10, 2021
  • New
    Helen29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hi guys I am a marriage celebrant and love my battery run speaker, however it is not hold it's charge after 21/2 years so I would like to have battery replaced. Where can I have this done in Nsw asap

0 161
    • Helen29
      Nigel67 Hi Helen29. Please contact our partner for Australia and they will be able to help you. This is

AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP

UNIT 1, 1-11 Sydenham road

Marrickville

Australia 46100

(+)61 2 9698 4444

[email protected]
      • February 7, 2021
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        MondiMarku Hi nigel67..please..how can heave turbosound products inmycoumtry..TIRANA ALBANIA
        • February 13, 2021
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        Nigel67 Hi, apologies for the late reply. The distributor for Albania is below. they are based in Germany. The contact is Misha Vucenovic
        Music Exports Gmbh
        Lindwurmstrasse 211
        Munich
        Germany +49 897 461 2390 [email protected]
        • February 15, 2021
    • Helen29
      Helen29 Thank you very much
      • February 8, 2021
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 159
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17, 2021
  • etbMike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    Anyone know what the typical response time is after you create a Care Ticket? Other than the automated email resonse I got back 5 days ago I've heard nothing.
    0 159
    • etbMike
      WilliamR Hello Michael, I'm sorry, due to a server migration we are running a little behind. What is your case number?
      • July 10, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I'll send him an email.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Thanks for your help!!!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Any word???
        • July 20, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I wrote another email to you and Colton. Just checking.
        • July 20, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike William. Help again. I emailed Colton on Tuesday and I haven't heard back from him. We are obviously having email problems. Or he hates me and thinks I'm ugly. Is there a phone number I can call to get this ball rolling faster? I need that speaker for a wedding I'm doing on August 1st. Sorry to bug you with this.
      • July 16, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike Hello Again...Sorry for being a pain. I just really need to get a new speaker soon. I sent you and Colton another email to see if it was working yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
      • July 18, 2020
  • TrevorCronin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi there, is there a portal for downloading all the Ease data.dll for all current Turbosound proucts?

We would like to design some new Turbosound systems with Ease, easily...

What I find is not many products represented and not compatable with the latest version of ease.

Sound around Myanmar

read more...
    0 157
    • TrevorCronin
      AlexLane Hi Trevor, most will run on EASE 2 with some of the newer ones working on EASE 3. You can download the older versions of EASE on the AFMG website. Unfortunately updating discontinued models to the later versions is not a viable option.

Most of the .GLL files may require the full paid version of EASE to run FYI

I will email you with a link to my archive of Turbosound EASE files, the vast majority of them are in there!
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dr112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on very low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 146
    • Rovan
      Dale_M Hi Rovan, we would recommend you open a technical ticket from the above Support tab so we can assist you.
      • August 24, 2021
    • Rovan
      fantomania

• Apr 4
    • Rovan
      fantomania

This the power amp protection kicking in due to poor ventilation. Have installed a cooling fan and drilled 2 holes of 2 inches in power amp compartment. Works like a charm now.

• Apr 4
    • Rovan
      farowan I'm having a similar issue at the moment, but the speaker just cuts out after 5 minutes of use. It sounds like a power relay is clicking off. Any tips for troubleshooting would be appreciated.
      • Aug 2
Go to page