Statistics

305,244 members
189,518 posts
  • New
    donbroussard
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-14

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT 11/04/2020. IQ15. THERE WAS 9 LEFT ON INCOMING AND THEY POSTED THAT THEY WOULD SHIP OUT 11/10/2020 OR SO. I WOKE UP 11/14/2020 AND THE IQ15 ORDER WENT INTO BACKORDER WITH NO ETA. PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A INSTALL. THEY ALREADY HAVE A PAIR OF IQ15 IN THE CENTER. I HAVE A X32 INSTALLED. THE STEREO SIDES ARE OLD AND GOING OUT. THE CHURCH IS GETTING READY TO OPEN. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME AT 9047045719. THIS IS DONLOUIS BROUSSARD AT db SOUND. 

read more...
    0 145
    • donbroussard
      Paul_Vannatto Sweetwater have them in stock (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iQ15--turbosound-iq15-2500w-15-inch-powered-speaker). I would suggest you cancel your order and get it from Sweetwater (and don't use all caps when posting - very hard to read).
      • November 14, 2020
    • donbroussard
      donbroussard I am a dealer.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul_Vannatto This forum is meant for end users
        • November 15, 2020
    • donbroussard
      donbroussard I ordered on 11/04/2020. Sorry about the caps. My customer number is 23320. My order number is 2788680. Po number is Free Reign. The order is 2-IQ15 Turbosound. I guess your not handling dealers. Is there anybody in music tribe that can assist me.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul_Vannatto I've sent a message to someone who should be able to help get the right contact for your dilemma. Since it is Sunday, he may not respond until tomorrow.
        • November 15, 2020
    • donbroussard
      PedroRodrigues Hi Don I would suggest to contact your distributor where you have made your order and request information, effectively as Paul mentioned this forum is for users as any sales information update should be requested directly to the partner where the order was done as I'm sure STARIN will be more happy to assist you on this matter
      • November 16, 2020
    • donbroussard
      LeeE_Wolloff Don, I was told recently that Starin is no longer distributing Turbosound. I heard this from a local rep firm. You should contact the rep firm in your area to get an answer on this.
      • November 19, 2020
        PedroRodrigues That is correct but the process will be gradual as they still have stock of a few unit therefor my suggestion should be followed, but thank you for your contribution Lee
        • November 20, 2020
  • PatrickLenuweit
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-10
    Hello, I tried to update the firmware to 2.2.2 via the Android Turbosound app. The connection between tablet and turbo sound is established (.. handshake ... erasing rom ...) but then the progress bar remains at 0% and the turbo sound is permanently in firmware mode. Unfortunately the firmware file cannot be loaded from the Turbosound homepage (error message on page, seems to be offline). CARE ticket already created, so far no feedback. Ideas why? Otherwise I send everything back to MusicStore, soon I don't feel like it anymore. Maybe someone can send me the firmware as a file and then try the Bluetooth share please. By the way: there are pixel errors in both displays, although the resolution is very low. Why that bad quality?
    read more...
    0 134
    • PatrickLenuweit
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Patrick, hope you are well. I have just sent the firmware file across to you in your case along with some additional feedback on the display. Hope this helps.
      • July 10, 2020
    • PatrickLenuweit
      PatrickLenuweit Dear Chris, Thank you for sending the firmware file quickly, the firmware upgrade worked perfectly for both speakers without an APP via Bluetooth Share. The speakers are working properly.
      • July 10, 2020
  • New
    singaporerock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hello,

i submitted a request for spare parts and schematic for ip3000 oct17th and still havent heard a peep

could you please provide part numbers and quote for

2 low frequency drivers

2 midrange drivers

power amplifier board

the clip/wiring harness that goes on the top of the subwoofer that connects into the tower of speakers

Case Number CAS-148542-Y5B8L6 .

read more...
    0 133
    • singaporerock
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Robert, I am sorry to hear you have not yet had a response to your inquiry. Our spears team is currently experiencing a higher than average case load at the moment, however, I will make them aware of the situation and they will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • December 13, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-06-24
    0 133
    • Behringer
      BillJGuerrero I’m trying to get firmware OS X for my NX3000D where do I go all I see is for windows
      • June 24, 2020
      • The PK108 350-Watt Speaker Now Available
        PedroRodrigues Hi Bill Happy to help you, when you mean firmware you means the NX Series Edit PC V1.0 for the NX3000D or you need the firmware on a service perspective?
        • June 24, 2020
  • New
    SpencerWeddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

Hi, we are in need of a replacement amp module for a Milan M12. Or a shipping addres for a authorzied service center

0 132
    • SpencerWeddle
      KyleJohnson Hi Spencer, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support link at the top of the page. Select Service Request and submit a ticket.
      • November 24, 2020
  • Bros1102
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 126
    • Bros1102
      RexBeckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • June 22, 2020
  • New
    Babber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

What Behringer passive speakers are a good match for the Behringer KM750 amp? I've been looking at the VP1220 and B212XL. Would either of these 2 speakers work well with the KM750? 

Our venue is a small church of about 40 to 70 people in a room that can hold a maximum of 70 people.

The intruments we use are: Electric drums, bass, electric and accoustic guitars, piano, keyboard, and 3 vocal mics.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 119
    • Babber
      DavidKnighton Hello Babber,
      The KM750 is 200 W per channel at 8 Ohm. Both the 212XL and the VP1220 are 800 W peak, so I wouldn't recommend the KM750 unless you run the amp in bridge mode, then you can push 750 W at 8 Ohms, which would be adequate.
      • March 31, 2021
  • New
    MichaelHutton
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-12

I am using my iQ8's and 15B in our small studio/rehearsal place and want to set up the speakers with XLR connections from our analog rehearsal mixer and Ultranet to the X32 in the control room used for recording.  I had all the speaker inputs set to 'Auto' but the X32 was not turned on at the time as I understood the iQ speakers would 'Auto' to XLR when no Ultranet signal was detectedwhich is what I want for general use for other users.  Only I use the X32 when recording so when I turn on the X32 I expected the Ultranet connection to take priortity.  This set up is to make it compatible for both the analog desk and the digital desk without the others having to change the input selection on the back of each speaker (which means pulling them all out to access the back panel) Is this not how the 'Auto' input should work or am I missing something.  To avoid the hiss and use XLR I had to switch the inputs to analog and then turn the speakers off and on again before they stopped hissing.  Any advice would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Mick

read more...
    0 115
    • MichaelHutton
      GaryHiggins I believe you can only connect to one or the other, digital via the ultranet or analog via the xlr not both (physicaly connected) at once. I also believe the auto is only for eq not for the analog/digital connectors.
      • March 13, 2021
  • LTOWNPOET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Ip2000 V1 abd v2 will not link. Can this be remedied? 

0 113
    • LTOWNPOET
      billygallagher Hello Kurt. The version 1 and version 2 of the ip2000 can not be connected via Bluetooth, there are to many differences in the speakers. Hardware software etc.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    dalryc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

Hi,

I have two KXD15 for keyboard practise and thinking of adding a pair of subs.

The manual details connecting a B1500D-PRO using a 1/4 inch jack and I guess it’s XLR terminated.

As the B1500D-PRO is no longer available I can source a pair of VQ1500D with similar connections.

Can I adjust the crossover frequency to allow the sub to handle the low frequencies only and the KXD15 to handle the mid and high frequencies?

If not, is there a benefit to a 15" sub to a 15" combo?

Regards,

Dalryc

read more...
    0 111
    • dalryc
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that the VQ1800D when it comes to frequency control will provides very similar tools as the B1500D-PRO does, as they both offer HIGH CUT controls the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer’s amplifier and you will not have any issues implementing the VQ1800 with your KXD15. Nevertheless you must be aware that when it comes to crossover function that is managed exclusively by the KXD15 that feeds the lower frequencies on to the Sub not allowing any fine adjustments. For this set up you must use a 1/4" TS 120 Ω, unbalanced connector to feed the signal on to any Sub. Thank you
      • August 1, 2021
      • Subwoofer for a Keyboard Amp/PA Combo ?
        dalryc Hi Pedro, thanks for that as I now understand. I will be looking at the VQ1500D rather than the 18" speaker - should that benefit me with the 15" combo amp? Also, Can I feed into the sub woofer then use it's crossover to feed into the keyboard amp? Regards, Dalryc
        • ·
        • August 1, 2021
Go to page