Statistics

305,246 members
189,520 posts
  • SODENY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Is it possible to design a speaker to your specification? I mean in terms of colour and size please.
    0 83
    • SODENY
      Goetz Hey SODENY,
      we can't do individual products (yet) but if you like to describe the speaker of your dreams here I'll make sure our loudspeaker development team sees your idea!
      Cheers,
      Goetz
      • July 10, 2020
  • New
    FinSurfing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

Hello.
    Question about monitor speakers Behringer D105D and Behringer PK108A.
    https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0E2W
    https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0E3X
    Can they mix audio from the Bluetooth channel with audio from other wired sources?
    For example, mix the sound from a smartphone connected via Bluetooth and from a wire that is connected to the "Line In" or "Master In"?

read more...
    0 81
    • FinSurfing
      Dale_M The D105D can as the QSG states: "Balance the analog signals against the MP3 and Bluetooth playback by adjusting the LEVEL knobs for each analog channel until you find an acceptable mix" However the PK108A cannot as the QSG states "MODE: Press to choose between the USB, jack or SD/MMC/BLUETOOTH as the source for playback."
      • July 26, 2021
  • New
    KevinPeters
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Hi All,  To better cover some of the rooms my band is playing and to not have to push our current system as hard I went from 2 iq12's and 2 iq18b's to 4 iq12's (still with 2 subs).  I have K&M bars that will allow me to place 2 iq12's on a single pole and I plan to run 2 on each side of the stage.  The K&M bars allow for adjustment of the distance between the high packs which brings me to my question.  How far apart should I space the top speakers?  I have 2 likely scenarios, 1 is smaller rooms where with the coverage patterns i will likely leave the speakers straight forward, and wider areas where I will likely splay them - is there a difference in distance when doing that?

Thanks!

Kevin

read more...
    0 81
    • KevinPeters
      DavidKnighton Hello KevinPeters,
      when placing two point source speakers side by side, you can encounter a phenomenon called "comb filtering". It would be a good idea to read up on this topic, as it can have an adverse effect on your sound. Understanding the effects of comb filtering will help you with placement. It won't be as big of a issue when the speakers are splayed at an angle from each other, but when both are forward facing, that's where you will want to play with the placement a bit more. Also you might want to be careful putting too much weight on a single subwoofer pole cup. I'm not sure it was meant to take more weight than a single loudspeaker.
      • April 26, 2021
      • iQ12 multiple high pack configurations
        LowBee David, jumping on the back of this question. Would it reduce Com Filtering if I placed the mid/top cabs one on top of the other, one inverted so the high range horns are close to each other?
        • May 11, 2021
  • New
    nickriggio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

Hi I'm experiencing a problem where my Turbosound 1p12 active speaker system has suddenly lost power when using the analog inputs.

I use to have loads of head room with my mixer master outs very low and the turbosound inputs set to -10. I would typically set the volume on the turbosounds to about -15.  To get a similar output headroom now I need to set the analog inputs to +20 and the volume to over 0. I also get a "No Signal" message when setting the input settings on the Turbosound when clearly there is an input signal. Im not sure whats going on. trying to trouble shoot weather its my mixer by connecting the Turbos directly to my audio interface but it seems very similar.

Has anyone else had this happen to their Turbosound 1p12b?

Many Thanks

read more...
    0 81
    • nickriggio
      DavidKnighton Hello nickriggio,
      I think you mean the iP12B right? This is the powered sub with satellite outputs correct? It does seem like there could be a power drain somewhere. I would suggest opening a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone from our team will assist to determine if the unit is faulty.
      • May 29, 2021
  • New
    geobluesguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Gievn that Singthing and VoiceSolo150FX both have coaxial 6.5 inch coaxial Tannoy speakers and 150 watt poweramps, do they both have the same max power / volume (spl) and frequency response?

0 80
    • geobluesguy
      PedroRodrigues Hi geobluesguy that is correct, both units have a Full range 6.5" TANNOY 2-way coaxial ICT Driver Amplifier 150W Class-D with 150W Smart Power compensation therefore both units have the same outputs characteristics. Thank you
      • January 19, 2021
      • Power/volume and frequency response of SingThing compared to VoiceSolo 150FX
        geobluesguy Many thanks for your prompt reply.
        • ·
        • January 19, 2021
  • New
    davisdc50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I ordered a pair of IQ15's from Thomann. I received one of them today and it doesn't work.  It powers up and all the menu functions work but I cannot get any sound.   I've tried ultranet from my XR18 on numerous channels, XLR from my XR18 to "local" on the speaker and even a mic straight in to both channels on the speaker and there's no output.   I have a signal light, so it's not the source input.    And I can plug the xlr into one of my other speakers and it works.   Gain control is up.   Send it back or am I doing something wrong?   Help!

read more...
    0 80
    • davisdc50
      GaryHiggins Double check all the menu’s again. There are at least 2 places that effect volume, gain is but 1. Those menu’s and controls are not so intuitive. It could be defective but maybe it’s just finding the right spot.
      • April 8, 2021
    • davisdc50
      Dale_M Hi if Gary's advise does not work and this is new you should contact the seller as it will be DOA within 30 days.
      • April 8, 2021
    • davisdc50
      davisdc50 Thomann sent me the European version. I'm in the US. DOH. RMA requested.
      • April 8, 2021
      • Brand new IQ15 doesn’t work!!!
        DavidKnighton Hello David,
        You're not the first to encounter this. Many N. American folks order from Thomann only to find that they only sell products that fit the Euro electrical grid. This is why it is important to purchase items from your regional distributor and not from overseas distributors.
        • April 8, 2021
  • New
    Lperez07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

I want to buy these items but Amazon tells me they don't have available at what time they will have it available.

BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B205D

Behringer Eurolive B212D

BEHRINGER F1220D

read more...
    0 80
    • Lperez07
      Nigel67 Hi Lperez07. I am sorry, but we do not have any visibility of stock or orders that partners have placed with us. I am sure that if you are able to contact Amazon, they will be able to give you the information of when they will be receiving their next delivery. Many thanks
      • April 25, 2021
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 79
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • August 24, 2021
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • August 25, 2021
  • New
    Hawkweber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

On the Behringer PK115A there are 2 "MIC" input sections, MIC1/2.  Each one has an XLR and a 1/4" input.  Is the 1/4" input in each of those sections Line level or MIC level?  I hope it is Line as I find it odd to only have Line level using RCA connections.  

read more...
    0 79
    • Hawkweber
      DavidKnighton Hello Hawkweber,
      The QSG states that the XLR and PHONO jacks are for "Mic Inputs 1/2". It does not allude to the phono inputs being line level, or the xlr inputs for that matter. It may be possible to turn the mic input all the way down to minimum in order to accept a line level signal, however there's nothing in the QSG to back that up.
      • July 26, 2021
  • New
    Bamsefar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Does exist portable PA loudspeakers with built-in XR18 wireless mixer functionality?

0 78
    • Bamsefar
      RexBeckett Hi Jens, there are some PA loudspeakers that offer Bluetooth control of their simple mixers. I have not seen anything with comprehensive mixing capabilities comparable to an XR18.

Many users find that the compact stagebox format of the XR mixers is a big advantage as it helps to minimize long cable runs. Having to run all the instrument and mic cables to one of the speakers could be a cabling nightmare!
      • December 15, 2020
Go to page