Statistics

223,357 members
97,535 posts
  • McLFabian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-28

Hi community.

As I wrote in the subject, I really wonder why that amazing Mic got discontinued too soon, considering that the older models (76 and 70) are still in the market.

Now, I'm really worried about what would happen if the only MP-76 that I've got 2 years ago gets damaged or something (I'm from Chile) and that's why I really wish to buy an spare one, or ask about if there is any plan (maybe it's ongoing already) to manufacture an upgrade of the "MCA100 Mic Control adapter" to a version with fully 4 buttons.

I really need it, for my live performances the 4 buttons are a MUST to have.

Best regards everybody!

read more...
    0 153
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-03

MP-85

- bit.ly/TC-Helicon-MP-85

Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0yOl-mo-w&feature=youtu.be

This is what every singer deserves – a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC Helicon vocal effects

#TCHelicon #MP85 #Microphone #DynamicMicrophone

read more...
    0 116
    • TC Helicon
      BobSmith682176 What does this offer that the MP76 didn't as i only see one button and is the 76 discontinued ?
      • December 14, 2020
    • TC Helicon
      Lucy77 When will the MP 85 be released in the United States? I have been looking for it everywhere
      • Feb 28
  • spittson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hello, Can you tell me when the new TC-Helicon MP-60 Vocal mic will be available for sale? Looking forward to trying it out!!! Thanks.

0 43
  • New
    Rulove14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

Hello I am a looking to buy the Tc helicon mp76 auto tune microphone.... can anyone help? 

0 34
    • Rulove14
      PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
      • Feb 22
    • Rulove14
      Dale_M hi what country are you in?
      • Feb 22
      • Tc helicon mp-76 microphone
        Rulove14 USA
        • ·
        • Feb 22
        PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
        • Feb 23
    • Rulove14
      Lucy77 When will the MP 85 be released in in United States?
      • Feb 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Lucy 77 Please consider that we cannot provided you with any time window regarding distribution as this aspect is managed directly by our partners in the US, if you effectively need any urgent information please contact Sweetwater as I'm sure they will be able to help you .
        • Mar 1
        Lucy77 Yes I have contacted Sweetwater I have a regular relationship with them and they had no idea what I was talking about. thanks just the same
        • Mar 1
  • New
    Lucy77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

What has happened to the release of the mp 85 vocal microphone? I have been waiting since Christmas for this thing to come out. can't find it anywhere, can't order it anywhere. why have a product on your site no one can buy in US? ..furthermore why discontinue the MP 75 and 76  don't give us a replacement and leave us with nothing to operate our vocal processors/ harmony pedals? Just crazy and bad business. My mp 75 is  starting to sound not so good. What gives? You have it listed as available on Sweetwater in the United States. but they have never heard of it ..I've talked  to several salesman.

read more...
    0 4