Statistics

227,923 members
102,721 posts
  • New
    newbz4ever
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

I have had the GOXLR for about a month and the sampler is still not working. When I go to record something, no audio is saved. When I download a sound byte/clip it shows the wave form, but when I click play it doesn't work either. Is there a function on the GOXLR thats keeping this from working or do I need to try and re-install the software?

read more...
    0 1,458
    • newbz4ever
      WilliamR Hello Andrew, William Reichling here from music tribe. Could you click on the Support link at the top of this page? On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started. please put my name in the subject so that I'll get it directed to me. I'll be glad to help you out with this.
      • November 24, 2020
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        ItsNicochi For some reason my support ticket is not working so ill ask here. I have the exact same problem as this guy. all of my audio is set up correctly as far as i can tell and the sampler seems to be functional. When i try to record audio or play an audio file it doesn't work. if you were able to figure this guys problem out please let me know what I should do.
        • Jan 21
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        WilliamR Hello, First, start by closing your GOXLR app. If you go into your documents folder, find the GOXLR folder. Drag it to the desktop so that it is no longer there. Then reopen your GOXLR app. It should create a new folder. This should restore the default sampler folder if it were corrupt. You can go into the GOXLR folder you dragged into your desktop and retrieve any presets and profiles you had previously and drag them into the proper locations in the new folders created to get them all back.
        • Jan 22
  • New
    CPMixing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hi,

Just yesterday I was doing some tests at my studio and decided to plug in the FW 400-800 cable from my Midas Venice F32, into my OWC TB2 Hub that has a FW 800 port. The computer would not recognize it, so I plugged directly into the iMac with a FW 800 to TB2 adapter. Same issue. I then tried on my Macbook Pro (early 2013 retina 15" with High Sierra), no device detected still. I then uninstalled the Midas drivers and re-installed, both on my iMac and Macbook. No change. I then tried shutting the computer down, then turning the Midas off and back on, then re-booting the computer. Still no device detected. I also tried all of these same things with a different cable, same issue.

It's been a looong time since I tried the Midas as an interface and this was the result. We also have 2 Apollo 8's and since I almost never need more than 16 inputs, I don't bother to use the Midas as a Digital Interface, only to monitor and run HP mixes. Only thing I noticed as far as the FW card is concerned, is the FW 400 port is a little loose, but still makes a solid connection(from feel at least) with the cable. The leds still light up above the sample rate and clocking text.

Do I need a new FW Card? Any other troubleshooting I could try? Any specs not mentioned are below. Thanks for the help!!

Computer Specs

21.5” iMac running Sierra OS Quad CORE i7 3.1GHz Processor 16GB RAM
    1TB SSD

Interfaces-2x Apollo 8 Blackface 2nd Gen, Dual Core(Thunderbolt 2) -Midas Venice F32(FW 800)

Thunderbolt Hub-OWC 12 Port Thunderbolt 2 Dock

DAW-Pro Tools 12.6.0 

read more...
    0 173
    • CPMixing
      DavidKnighton Hello Chris Pummill,
      Mac OS El Capitan is the latest OS that our firewire driver will support. I would suggest testing on an earlier OS, or if you have a Windows 7 machine with firewire, you can try that as well with the PC driver.
      • November 12, 2020
      • Midas Venice F32 FW Issues
        CPMixing Thanks David! Unfortunately, with our other DAWs and plugins, we can't go back OS-wise right now. It's a bit of a tricky setup because I record and mix out of the studio frequently, but we pay our bills by renting our space monthly to 10-15 different people. So any changes at all need to consider a large group of people. Worst case scenario, we just don't use the Midas as a digital interface anymore.

Is there any way to tell if the FW card is working without reverting our computers to prior OS'?
        • November 12, 2020
        CPMixing Also, I can't be 100% sure, but I believe I've used the Midas as an interface with the iMac and Sierra OS a few years ago with great success. Since we purchased our Apollos, I haven't bothered to use it, which is what led to the current confusion and troubleshooting. Nothing has changed on our iMac in YEARS because of potential compatibility issues and because its incredibly stable as-is.
        • November 12, 2020
    • CPMixing
      Dale_M Hi Chris, no not really as this is the only way to check the FW card is "seen" by the computer, you could try an old laptop running on an earlier Windows software but it's not guaranteed much past WIN 8 from memory, it def works on XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 and as my colleague David has stated on MAC up to El Capitan. It can be made to work with Sierra/High Sierra but these are unsupported workarounds, that said many users have had success -there was a KB article on it but the attachments are down at present. I think my suggestion with a laptop may be worth verifying if you can get hold of one as a starting point.
      • November 12, 2020
        CPMixing Thanks Dale! Having read up on SIP and how it can help with newer OS's seeing the MIdas, is there any major downside to disabling it, even temporarily?
        • November 12, 2020
  • New
    Mazards
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-30

Hey all, so I am using a Blue Yeti X Condenser Microphone and was told that all you need to do to connect it to the GoXLR is just to add the 3.5mm cable to it and done. However, whenever I try to plug it in all I hear is a loud screeching sound and I cannot use the Chat Mic option. If anyone has a solution, I would truly appreciate it! Thank you!

read more...
    0 111
    • Mazards
      PedroRodrigues Hi Osman,please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone, which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For Blue Yeti mics powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the Blue Yeti as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the Blue Yeti’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR.
      • Jan 7
  • Rakiem
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

Hi my friends at Music Tribe
    As mentioned earlier; I am a Behringer Fan.
    I want to register my mixer to extend the warranty.
    I want to register the mixer a Behringer XENYX Q802USB.
    Bought on 13-07-2020 at Bax-shop.nl
    What do I need to do more or will it cost me extra?
    I hear from you.
    Sincerely,
    Rakiem
    Do not mind my English, is translated via Google.

Oh yeah! My login details remain the same.

read more...
    0 107
    • Rakiem
      RexBeckett Hi Rakiem. Here's how to register your purchase: At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 5, 2020
  • zaian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Bagaimana cara setting untuk vocal diluar(dilapangan)

0 103
    • zaian99
      DavidKnighton Pengaturan mixer untuk vokal sama untuk semua jenis mikrofon atau lokasi. Gunakan EQ untuk memfilter kebisingan sekitar yang tidak diinginkan.
      • September 17, 2020
  • 阳光audio
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-29

UMC202 怎么设置成1进2出呢 

0 75
    • 阳光audio
      Nigel67 Hi, please could you explain a little further as to your issue. What are you trying to set as 1 in 2 out? Many thanks.
      • September 30, 2020
    • 阳光audio
      阳光audio ?
      • October 9, 2020
      • UMC202 怎么设置成1进2出呢
        Nigel67 Input 1 will only be heard out of the 1(L) when you press the Direct Monitor switch. Just like input 2 will only be heard from the 2(R) output
        • October 14, 2020
  • New
    DanielSan85
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hello happy meeting!

I am Daniel Sánchez. I have purchased several Behringer products and would like to know how to register them.

Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    MorskiKonjiek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-11

Hi!

I have a Eurorack MX1804X mixer with no power supply. The original MXEU1 power supply is not available anywhere. Is this mixer compatible with power supplies from later/newer models? Which ones? Any clue on how to solve this issue would be very welcome, please help, thank you!

read more...
    1 63
    • MorskiKonjiek
      Dale_M Unfortunately not those PSU’s were designed for the MX line, tell him the best option is to look for PSU’s for
      -MX2004A
      -MX2642A
      -MX2804A
      • November 11, 2020
  • New
    BST1984
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-05

COMO SE HACE LA CONEXION DE ENVIO Y RETORNO DE EFECTOS PARA QUE FUNCIONEN POR TODOS LOS CANALES?

COMO SE CONECTA?

read more...
    0 59
    • BST1984
      PedroRodrigues Hola Bruno use las imágenes a continuación para ayudarlo a hacer las conexiones para los efectos en su mezclador tanto para salida como para retorno
      • November 6, 2020
    • BST1984
      BST1984 hola, como se hace esta conexion? de este aparato a la mesa dx2000usb
      • November 6, 2020
    • BST1984
      PedroRodrigues Hola Bruno utiliza las imágenes a para ayudarlo a hacer las conexiones para los efectos en su mezclador tanto para salida como para retorno pero testa mescladora no tiene inserts disponobles , esta conexion tendras que utilizar uno Y cable para el send
      • November 8, 2020
  • localsportsteamfan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    Hi, Absolute beginner here. I can't seem to stop my mic being sent to my main mix. As far as connectors go, I have XLR into Mic 1, headset in the Phones socket, and monitors plugged in to Main Out. My absolute ideal scenario is being able to control all of these independently - so, headphones with their own volume control, monitors on their own volume control, and mic on its own gain/levels control, but I can't figure a way of doing this. It seems like whatever way I set things up, I can only have 2 of the above at once. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
    read more...
    0 55
    • localsportsteamfan
      RexBeckett I don't think you can setup the QX1002USB to work as you want. If you take a mic channel out of the Main mix it will not be on any of the outputs. You would need a more sophisticated mixer with a Monitor bus or sub-groups to achieve this. If you tell us more about your application we may think of other solutions.
      • July 15, 2020
Go to page