Statistics

298,606 members
182,230 posts
  • New
    newbz4ever
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

I have had the GOXLR for about a month and the sampler is still not working. When I go to record something, no audio is saved. When I download a sound byte/clip it shows the wave form, but when I click play it doesn't work either. Is there a function on the GOXLR thats keeping this from working or do I need to try and re-install the software?

read more...
    0 6,322
    • newbz4ever
      WilliamR Hello Andrew, William Reichling here from music tribe. Could you click on the Support link at the top of this page? On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started. please put my name in the subject so that I'll get it directed to me. I'll be glad to help you out with this.
      • November 24, 2020
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        ItsNicochi For some reason my support ticket is not working so ill ask here. I have the exact same problem as this guy. all of my audio is set up correctly as far as i can tell and the sampler seems to be functional. When i try to record audio or play an audio file it doesn't work. if you were able to figure this guys problem out please let me know what I should do.
        • January 21, 2021
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        WilliamR Hello, First, start by closing your GOXLR app. If you go into your documents folder, find the GOXLR folder. Drag it to the desktop so that it is no longer there. Then reopen your GOXLR app. It should create a new folder. This should restore the default sampler folder if it were corrupt. You can go into the GOXLR folder you dragged into your desktop and retrieve any presets and profiles you had previously and drag them into the proper locations in the new folders created to get them all back.
        • January 22, 2021
  • New
    Mazards
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-30

Hey all, so I am using a Blue Yeti X Condenser Microphone and was told that all you need to do to connect it to the GoXLR is just to add the 3.5mm cable to it and done. However, whenever I try to plug it in all I hear is a loud screeching sound and I cannot use the Chat Mic option. If anyone has a solution, I would truly appreciate it! Thank you!

read more...
    1 2,444
    • Mazards
      PedroRodrigues Hi Osman,please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone, which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For Blue Yeti mics powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the Blue Yeti as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the Blue Yeti’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR.
      • January 7, 2021
  • New
    CPMixing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hi,

Just yesterday I was doing some tests at my studio and decided to plug in the FW 400-800 cable from my Midas Venice F32, into my OWC TB2 Hub that has a FW 800 port. The computer would not recognize it, so I plugged directly into the iMac with a FW 800 to TB2 adapter. Same issue. I then tried on my Macbook Pro (early 2013 retina 15" with High Sierra), no device detected still. I then uninstalled the Midas drivers and re-installed, both on my iMac and Macbook. No change. I then tried shutting the computer down, then turning the Midas off and back on, then re-booting the computer. Still no device detected. I also tried all of these same things with a different cable, same issue.

It's been a looong time since I tried the Midas as an interface and this was the result. We also have 2 Apollo 8's and since I almost never need more than 16 inputs, I don't bother to use the Midas as a Digital Interface, only to monitor and run HP mixes. Only thing I noticed as far as the FW card is concerned, is the FW 400 port is a little loose, but still makes a solid connection(from feel at least) with the cable. The leds still light up above the sample rate and clocking text.

Do I need a new FW Card? Any other troubleshooting I could try? Any specs not mentioned are below. Thanks for the help!!

Computer Specs

21.5” iMac running Sierra OS Quad CORE i7 3.1GHz Processor 16GB RAM
    1TB SSD

Interfaces-2x Apollo 8 Blackface 2nd Gen, Dual Core(Thunderbolt 2) -Midas Venice F32(FW 800)

Thunderbolt Hub-OWC 12 Port Thunderbolt 2 Dock

DAW-Pro Tools 12.6.0 

read more...
    0 959
    • CPMixing
      DavidKnighton Hello Chris Pummill,
      Mac OS El Capitan is the latest OS that our firewire driver will support. I would suggest testing on an earlier OS, or if you have a Windows 7 machine with firewire, you can try that as well with the PC driver.
      • November 12, 2020
      • Midas Venice F32 FW Issues
        CPMixing Thanks David! Unfortunately, with our other DAWs and plugins, we can't go back OS-wise right now. It's a bit of a tricky setup because I record and mix out of the studio frequently, but we pay our bills by renting our space monthly to 10-15 different people. So any changes at all need to consider a large group of people. Worst case scenario, we just don't use the Midas as a digital interface anymore.

Is there any way to tell if the FW card is working without reverting our computers to prior OS'?
        • November 12, 2020
        CPMixing Also, I can't be 100% sure, but I believe I've used the Midas as an interface with the iMac and Sierra OS a few years ago with great success. Since we purchased our Apollos, I haven't bothered to use it, which is what led to the current confusion and troubleshooting. Nothing has changed on our iMac in YEARS because of potential compatibility issues and because its incredibly stable as-is.
        • November 12, 2020
    • CPMixing
      Dale_M Hi Chris, no not really as this is the only way to check the FW card is "seen" by the computer, you could try an old laptop running on an earlier Windows software but it's not guaranteed much past WIN 8 from memory, it def works on XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 and as my colleague David has stated on MAC up to El Capitan. It can be made to work with Sierra/High Sierra but these are unsupported workarounds, that said many users have had success -there was a KB article on it but the attachments are down at present. I think my suggestion with a laptop may be worth verifying if you can get hold of one as a starting point.
      • November 12, 2020
        CPMixing Thanks Dale! Having read up on SIP and how it can help with newer OS's seeing the MIdas, is there any major downside to disabling it, even temporarily?
        • November 12, 2020
  • New
    zydrkn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between xenyx X1204usb "2-track/usb" outputs and QX1204usb "2-track" outputs? Attached 2 photos. On xenyx x1204usb it is written "2-track/usb" while on xenyx qx1204 written "2-track" only. My X1204usb does not playback any USB audio from RCA outputs. Tested, only channels inputs are routed to the RCA outputs.

My other quesion is; I want to record my voice along with a music from the PC via USB while I want to adjust the volume of the background music from the mixer faders

Might the following setup be a good solution? Pls advise.

1) Mic to channel 01

2) 2-TR/USB button is pressed and USB is sent to ctrlrm/headphones. While, 2-TR/USB TO MAIN is depressed. 

3) From ctrlrm outputs at the back panel of the mixer, I use 1/4" TS cables one for left and one for right plugged into channel 5/6 R&L. Same can be done with Phones output. 

4) Now I have a volume adjustable USB playback channel.

This X1204USB mixer does not have any direct 2-TR/USB return channel.

This is the only way I have found so far. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 893
    • zydrkn
      RexBeckett Hi zydrkn, I don't believe that there is any difference in the behavior of the 2-Track outputs on the two mixer models. I think the labelling is rather confusing. In both cases, the USB Stereo send (recording) and the 2-Track outputs are fed from the Main mix. 2-Track input and USB returns are added together and routed through the same switches. However when the 2-Track/USB input is switched to the Main mix, both the 2-Track output and USB send are muted - to avoid feedback.

As you have discovered, these mixers do not provide a way to add 2-Track or USB return to the Main mix and record the result through USB. Your connection method is one way around this.
      • January 17, 2021
  • New
    DiscoDHL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

I like this mixer for a variety of reasons but today it happened for the second time - I was performing and suddenly my output was replaced by this awful loud ratcheting sound followed by static. Nothing softened it except turning down the main volume. USB input was not affected but all output was affected.

This is apparently an endemic problem, as I have found this to be a common complaint, online, among owners of this board. With it happening so frequently, someone must know why it happens and how to fix it. I'm hoping that one such someone sees this message and responds to it. I'm not afraid to tear into it and fix something, but I would like to know what ought to be fixed / replaced now that I can do it to both boards and bring them back to operating condition (hopefully).

read more...
    0 798
    • DiscoDHL
      KyleJohnson Hi Disco, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It could be the FX Processor. Try resetting it by powering the mixer off, and then hold down the FX Program/Param encoder while powering the mixer on again. If you continue to have issues, please contact us directly through the Support portal at the top of the page.
      • January 29, 2021
      • Behringer Xenyx X1204USB - terrible static / clicking sound has bricked two of them - why?!
        DiscoDHL Okay, but why would I have to do that? And how would it prevent this from happening again? Yesterday I got embarrassed in the middle of a Zoom show and had to stop playing because my backup plan didn't produce good sound the way I hoped it would. Assuming the board was "reset" when I first got it, what would stop this problem from self-developing again?
        • January 30, 2021
      • Behringer Xenyx X1204USB - terrible static / clicking sound has bricked two of them - why?!
        KyleJohnson If the issue persists I recommend you have the unit serviced, you can contact our Service team through the Support link at the top of the page.
        • February 1, 2021
    • DiscoDHL
      Georgestanley

Has this issue been fixed? I also have a unit doing the exact same thing!!

• Aug 29
  • New
    Freddypttv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello everyone! I'm not sure why I am having issues as TC-Helicon created a simple video online on how to do this if you have a GOXLR. But here I am.

so what I'm doing is using a 3.5 cable from line out on my GOXLR and running it to my streaming pc's line in . Then doing line in from my GOXLR to my line out in my streaming pc. My GOXLR is connected to my gaming pc by the GOXLR's USB. 

Is there something I'm missing ? I can not hear my audio from gaming and it's not picking up in Streamlabs obs ? What should "sound control panel" look like ? I've looked all over YouTube to no avail and for some reason it's just not working. 

read more...
    0 570
    • Freddypttv
      NicJonesMT Hi FreddyPttv.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket (Click support above then scroll down to the tech support option) and include a screen shot of the routing table in the Go XLR app and how you have the streaming and gaming PC setup.

From there we can then try to help you get setup.
      • March 30, 2021
  • arghkid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

Hello,

I have a BEHRINGER X1832USB and trying to use on Logic Pro X on my Mac but it won't recognise any input sounds - I get music playing out of it but not as an input device. There is no where to upload a driver from the Behringer site for Macs and I'm stuck as to what to do next - I've tried the aggregared device method but it won't work?

Any help be very much appreciated. Thanks.

read more...
    0 494
    • arghkid
      JoeRivers96 Hi, you will not require any drivers for Mac OS as this unit utilises Apple Core Audio drivers. Please be aware that this unit will only submit a stereo mix through the USB port, which is the same mix as your main mix. You will not be able to multi-track record from this desk.

The desk will be recognised as USB AUDIO CODEC. Set this as your input and output device in both your Mac settings and your Logic Preferences.
      • September 10, 2020
    • arghkid
      DavidKnighton Hello arghkid,
      Most of our small-medium format USB mixers will only send audio 1 way at a time. This means you have to choose whether to use the device as input vs output. Check this video link below and see if your answer lies there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp9luuOQZY
      • September 10, 2020
      • BEHRINGER X1832USB - CAN'T USE ON MAC FOR INPUTTING SOUNDS
        arghkid Thanks for getting back to me - would I be able to do this if I connect the Powerplay HA8000 to the X1832USB? And if so do you have any directions how I would set this up?
        • September 11, 2020
    • arghkid
      DavidKnighton Also, depending on your Mac OS, you might need to change security settings to allow use of the 'microphone' for certain apps. Double check this in security preferences. Known change for Catalina.
      • September 10, 2020
  • zaian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Bagaimana cara setting untuk vocal diluar(dilapangan)

0 375
    • zaian99
      DavidKnighton Pengaturan mixer untuk vokal sama untuk semua jenis mikrofon atau lokasi. Gunakan EQ untuk memfilter kebisingan sekitar yang tidak diinginkan.
      • September 17, 2020
  • New
    MasterMine91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Hello everyone. i recently bought a Behringer Xenyx 1204 USB and i was trying to install the driver for the mixer for my DAW can anyone help me

0 373
  • New
    slowstar1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

Please, help me to order Fire Wire card for my Venice F32 mixer, it is broken and I need to replace it ASAP, your help will be much appreciated!

Sincerelly,

Slobodan Markovic,

[email protected]

read more...
    0 371
    • slowstar1
      Dale_M Dober dan Slobodan, you simply need to go to the above tab, hit support, +create a care ticket, then drop-down to Spares -from here simply ask for price & availability of Q09-AD600-41000 (VeniceF32 Firewire PCB T-VN214C-02) I hope this helps.
      • December 24, 2020
Go to page