Statistics

216,697 members
89,962 posts
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-08-28

We are pleased to announce the release of Firmware 1.08 for the Behringer Wing. As this is the Summer Update, we had to make it a hot one! 

The console 1.08 firmware update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlights of this update are a range of new FX including the long-awaited Multiband-Compressor. Beside OSC and MIDI-Sysex Control Firmware 1.08 offers a new SETUP-Option for Mute-Override and many other improvements.

It is sensible to periodically check for new firmware updates. New features and bug fixes will be released regularly. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit the WING product page on behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your WING. 

New Features

• New FX:
      • C5-COMBINATOR (Multiband-Compressor)
      • BODYREZ (Acoustic Pickup Enhancer)
      • PITCH FIX (Pitch Correction)
      • BLUE PLATE (Plate Reverb)
    • OSC Support (Port 2223)
    • MIDI SysEx control
    • SETUP-Option for Mute-Override (Channels muted by MGRP, DCA or SIP can temporarily be unmuted)
    • Support for upcoming Wing-Dante Expansion-Card
    • Metering page can be shown when console is locked (option)
    • PFL DIM control (reduces solo level when using PFL solo)
    • shortcut to audio and clock setup pages when touching the respective areas in the top status area

Improvements

• COPY/INIT toolbox preselect
    • Bus-to-Bus and Bus-to-MTX pre switch and pre mute (fixed)
    • Pressing SELECT-Button on channel overview screen shows corresponding channel bank
    • HUI metering fixed (for Adobe Audition)
    • General bug fixes

Firmware Update Process

1. Connect a USB cable to the rear panel USB port and to your computer.
    2. Either hold the blank button on the main display during power-up or open the SETUP/GLOBAL Edit page in order to enable OS ACCESS.
    3. A drive icon will appear on your computer, like connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click the drive to open.
    4. Extract the firmware zip file and drag/copy the new firmware file into the WING OS drive.
    5. After copying is completed, please eject the WING OS drive from your computer.
    6. WING should reboot automatically a few seconds after ejecting the drive. If it doesn’t, please power cycle the console, and verify the correct firmware version on the lower right corner of the SETUP screen.

Alternative Firmware Update from USB Stick

1. Download any future FW updates from behringer.com and store it on a FAT formatted USB stick
    2. Connect the USB stick to the top panel USB port of WING
    3. Open the SETUP page and tap on the Console Update icon near the bottom right corner of the display
    4. A file browser will appear on the screen, and you can navigate to where the fw update is located
    5. Select the correct FW update file and tap on UPDATE
    6. After installing the update is completed, you will be prompted to reboot the console
    7. The console can be rebooted by power cycling, or by selecting SETUP/SHUTDOWN and holding the SETUP button while pressing the HOME button.
    8. Verify the update was successful by comparing the FW version number in the bottom right corner of the Setup screen

Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in the OS drive. 
    However, it is recommended to delete older firmware files or move them to a subfolder.

DOWNLOAD HERE: 
    https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BV2

read more...
    2 2,224
    • Behringer
      GaryHiggins To quote a famous song writting duo "It's getting better all the time, better, better, better" Thanks guys.
      • August 29, 2020
    • Behringer
      Goetz Hey everyone, we noticed a certain booting problem when booting WING connected to a Mac with Mojave or Catalina. We have the fastest Dev-Team in the world so luckily the bug is already fixed and the 1.08.1 firmware should go live within the next 24 hours!
      • August 31, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-25

X32-Series Firmware Update Version 4.04

The console 4.04 firmware update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to use the SELECT-Button of a DCA to unfold the assigned channels to the left fader bank. This update also offers some improvements for the use with the X-Touch controller and some general bugfixes.

We recommend to periodically check for new updates, for the latest features and improvements. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your X32.

This new X32 Firmware version contains:

New Features

• DCA-Spill (only for X32-Models with faders)

• Press SELECT on DCA to see associated channels (flashing SELECT on DCA)

• Hold SELECT on DCA to change DCA assignment (flashing SELECT on channels)

• Press DCA layer button to toggle between DCA-Spill pages

• Change left faderlayer or hold DCA layer button to disable DCA Spill (Active DCA-Spill is indicated by flashing DCA layer button)

Improvements

• Improved interoperability with X-Touch

• Gain/Trim issue on CH 1-8

• Issue with send pan indication when using ‘sendPanFollowsLR’

• Improved Copy/Pasting of dynamic settings for MTX/ST/M

Bug Fixes

• Prevent freeze when using Snippet-Utility

• Fixed send pan LED-Ring indication when using ‘sendPanFollowsLR’

• Hide folder names with non ASCII characters 

Update Process:

1. Download the new console firmware from the X32 product page onto any directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive

2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector

3. Open SETUP - GLOBAL on the console and select UPDATE FW in the lower left corner

4. Navigate to the directory where the firmware file is stored and install update

Alternative Update:

1. Download the new console firmware from the X32 product page at behringer.com onto the root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive.

2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector while the console is turned off.

3. Hold the USB View button pressed while switching the console on. While booting, the X32 will run a fully automatic firmware update, which will take 2-3 minutes longer than the regular boot sequence.

4. When no update file is available on the USB drive, or when it is corrupted, the update mode will remain active, preventing the X32 from booting regularly. Switch the console off and back on without holding the USB View button to boot the console with the existing firmware. Note: Behringer recommends to create a console backup before installing the update. This Backup can be restored in case of data loss during the firmware update.

Download via the software section: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0ASF

read more...
    0 1,874
  • bbaker0002
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-24
    So.... I updated my X32 to firmware version 4.02 and have the current version of X32 Edit, (3.2) on my Windows 10 PC, and now when I try to connect, I get an error message; "Incompatible Mixer Firmware" "Please update to latest version" Any thoughts???
    read more...
    0 1,171
    • bbaker0002
      DaveMorrison You will need X32-Edit v4.1. Unfortunately the web site is all messed up. As of this posting, you can download it from the the X32 COMPACT-TP section. You can download it from any X32 (or even M32) models. Not all models of the mixer are showing the latest versions.
      • June 23, 2020
      • X32 Edit
        bbaker0002 Thank you Dave. That did it.
        • June 23, 2020
  • New
    Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

M32-Series Firmware Update Version 4.04

The console 4.04 firmware update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to use the SELECT-Button of a DCA to unfold the assigned channels to the left fader bank. This update also offers some improvements for the use with the X-Touch controller and some general bugfixes.

We recommend to periodically check for new updates, for the latest features and improvements. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your M32.

This new M32 Firmware version contains:

New Features

• DCA-Spill (only for M32-Models with faders)

• Press SELECT on DCA to see associated channels (flashing SELECT on DCA)

• Hold SELECT on DCA to change DCA assignment (flashing SELECT on channels)

• Press DCA layer button to toggle between DCA-Spill pages

• Change left faderlayer or hold DCA layer button to disable DCA Spill (Active DCA-Spill is indicated by flashing DCA layer button)

Improvements

• Improved interoperability with X-Touch

• Gain/Trim issue on CH 1-8

• Issue with send pan indication when using ‘sendPanFollowsLR’

• Improved Copy/Pasting of dynamic settings for MTX/ST/M

Bug Fixes

• Prevent freeze when using Snippet-Utility

• Fixed send pan LED-Ring indication when using ‘sendPanFollowsLR’

• Hide folder names with non ASCII characters 

Update Process:

1. Download the new console firmware from the M32 product page onto any directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive

2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector

3. Open SETUP - GLOBAL on the console and select UPDATE FW in the lower left corner

4. Navigate to the directory where the firmware file is stored and install update

Alternative Update:

1. Download the new console firmware from the M32 product page at behringer.com onto the root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive.

2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector while the console is turned off.

3. Hold the USB View button pressed while switching the console on. While booting, the M32 will run a fully automatic firmware update, which will take 2-3 minutes longer than the regular boot sequence.

4. When no update file is available on the USB drive, or when it is corrupted, the update mode will remain active, preventing the M32 from booting regularly. Switch the console off and back on without holding the USB View button to boot the console with the existing firmware. Note: Behringer recommends to create a console backup before installing the update. This Backup can be restored in case of data loss during the firmware update.

Download via the software section: https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0B3I

read more...
    0 1,080
    • Midas
      GuillaumeDESBOI Hi there, I succeeded to update fw 4.04 from 4.03 on M32R but I had a failure message on the M32RLive. Tried a different usb key, and the 2 different ways to do it (from start and with console already on). I finally downgraded it to 4.03 to be able to use it. Any cue?
      • November 27, 2020
      • M32-Series Firmware Update Version 4.04 Now Available
        GuillaumeDESBOI Hi, finally a usb key problem, I tried again with the key I used on the M32R and it worked straight away!
        • November 27, 2020
  • CHAMPSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    1. Fader scroll up and down automatically without touching. 2. The screen changes itself without touching it. 3. When i press the setup button the device will 4. Sometime i push the screen but nothing happened My mixer the last version firmware 1.07
    read more...
    0 1,037
    • CHAMPSOUND
      GaryHiggins Sounds like "Ghost Screen" issue. You should setup a CARE ticket (use Support up top) to get it replaced.
      • July 11, 2020
      • The Touch screen of Behringer Wing Have a problem
        CHAMPSOUND Thank you for a suggestion
        • July 11, 2020
    • CHAMPSOUND
      lenfinalt Having the same issue...
      • September 10, 2020
        GaryHiggins You can verify by doing the test. Hold down Home and Meters keys and power on. A test will start, run it for an hour without touching it. You should get no events. I got over 100...mine needs repair.
        • September 10, 2020
        lenfinalt Thank you. Mine got several, too... Explains the issues. Even sources got muted from the channel home page during live events...
        • September 11, 2020
        MikeDrennan Gary, unfortunately this appears to be a fairly big problem for Behringer. I can confirm that my screen also suffers from ghost touches and it’s getting worse.
        • October 2, 2020
        mikedones Gary, last night while recording tracks for the "virtual" Christmas event , the screen kept jumping to shut off and flashing back and forth from home to set up page (random blinks) But once I restarted it it went away and work well for another 2 hours. Is this the same thing Ghost screen?
        • December 8, 2020
    • CHAMPSOUND
      silasrose I've got the same issue, screen jumps about and all the side button are unresponsive and channels random muting. Great ! 3 weeks old......
      • Jan 26
        GaryHiggins Unfortunate common issue. Mine was fixed and now is fine, took around 3 weeks to be fixed and get back. I'm hearing it is way quicker in some areas however I would plan for the long haul and hopefully get a nice surprise. Create a care ticket from Support up top here. Take a screenshot of your touchscreen test results to send in with it. You might ask your dealer to replace it (some will no problem) however a new mixer could also have the same issue.Some dealers will pre test the replacement to make sure it's ok. Good luck. Hope you get relief. It's not a fun thing for sure but it will get fixed.
        • Jan 26
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-16

FLOW 8 Firmware Update
    V11739 - (15 February 2021)

This major firmware update introduces new USB modes and routing options. It adds parametric EQ control and a snapshot scope to
    load parameters selectively.

Behringer is constantly adding new features and making enhancements so that you always experience
    the best possible performance. To make use of the latest features and improvements, we recommend
    installing the latest firmware, driver and app versions, always.

The firmware update 11739 for FLOW 8
    works with remote app FLOW MIX 1.2 and Windows ASIO/WDM driver version 5.0.

Firmware 11739 is introducing a new memory structure.
    * Snapshots stored on the hardware will be deleted!
    * Snapshots previously stored in the App’s SNAPSHOT LIBRARY can still be used.

This new FLOW Firmware version contains:
    • New USB mode
    1. Streaming/Recording (switches between 2x4 and 10x4 USB config)
    2. Up to 4 channel USB playback (USB OUT 1/2, USB OUT 3/4)

• New routing options
    1. USB 1/2 can be routed to CH 5/6
    2. USB 3/4 can be routed to CH 7/8
    3. USB 1/2 or USB 3/4 can be directly routed to MONITOR SEND 1/2 TRS output

• Option to stereo link MON1/2

• Option to change headphone output
    1. MAIN-Mix, pre- or postfader
    2. MON1/2-Mix, pre- or postfader

• Option to send FX to MAIN and/or MON buses

• Snapshot scope for selectively loading channel settings, effects, routing, MAIN- and MON-Mixes

• Fully parametric control of GAIN, FREQ and WIDTH in 4-band and 9-band EQs

• Option to transfer the current mixer state via MIDI Sysex

• Optional -10dbV output level for MAIN and MON outputs, e.g. when used with DSLR cameras

• Output delays 0…340 ms for time alignment in live sound or video production

All information in this document is subject to change without any further notice.

Update Process:
    To update FLOW 8 to the latest firmware please use the SimplyPUT update tool. SimplyPUT is available
    for Mac, Windows and Linux and can be downloaded from the FLOW 8 product page at behringer.com.
    WINDOWS:
    1. Please make sure you have installed the latest USB-Driver, which is available on the FLOW 8
    product page!
    2. Connect FLOW 8 to your computer using the USB Type B socket
    3. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet
    4. Launch Application
    SimplyPUT will detect FLOW 8 and search for the latest firmware available on the server
    SimplyPUT will always preselect the latest version available
    5. Select UPDATE
    SimplyPUT will start transferring the new firmware to the hardware using the installed USB-Driver
    After a successful update, FLOW 8 will indicate the new Firmware-Version and reboot automatically

MAC:
    1. Connect FLOW 8 to your computer using the USB Type B socket
    2. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet
    3. To launch application please use rightclick (CTRL+Click) and select Open.
    Select Open on the upcoming pop up again
    SimplyPUT will detect FLOW 8 and search for the latest firmware available on the server
    SimplyPUT will always preselect the latest version available
    4. Select OPEN
    This will enable the DFU-Mode on the hardware.
    Recognisable by a red display on the hardware showing the current installed Firmware-Version.
    5. Select UPDATE
    Simply Put will start flashing the new firmeware to the hardware
    After a successful update FLOW 8 will indicate the new Firmware-Version and reboot automatically

Android App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flow-mix/id1473097916

iOS App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicgroup.xairbt&hl=en&gl=US

read more...
    1 836
    • Behringer
      kaik Great new features, but since I updated to the new firmware, the brightness of the display is always reset to 100% when powering the mixer off and on again.
      • Feb 28
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-16

WING Firmware UpdateVersion 1.09

The console 1.09 firmware update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlights of this update are the new Midas Sub Monster Effect and new assignment screens for DCAs and MGRP. Besides a new Tab-View, the routing screens provide new features like indication of all connected AES50 and StageCONNECT devices. This update also offers some UI improvements like PRE-Tap indication on the channel home screen or metering for the WING Live Recorder/Player and some general Bug fixes.

It is sensible to periodically check for new firmware updates. New features and bug fixes will be released regularly. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit the WING product page on behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your WING.

This new WING Firmware version contains: New Features

• Quick channel select from touchscreen (touch the channel number in the upper left corner)
    • PRE-Tap indication and setup on channel home screen
    • Midas Sub Monster Effect
    • Optional channel metering for WING Live Recorder/Player• Indication of connected AES50 and StageCONNECT devices (ROUTING)
    • Enable DCAs to control monitor levels (rename DCA to ‘MON A’, ‘MON B’, or ‘MON LVL’ (both))
    • Advanced Source-Scope for channel presets
    • Tap-View for customization, naming and tags
    • Delay for 48V switch (hold for on/off)
    • New DCA/MGRP assignment screen (touch assignment overview)
    • Option to disable jogwheel during playback

Improvements

• New StageCONNECT configuration (ROUTING)
    • Indication of available USB Streams (ROUTING)
    • Fixed issue with fader recall in SoF Mode
    • Fixed low frequency distortion wth SOUL 9000 Gate and EVEN 88 GATE
    • Immediate switch for different USB Audio configurations (No enumeration on boot)
    • Fixed routing enable switch

Update Process:

1. Connect a USB cable to the rear panel USB port and to your computer.
    2. Either hold the blank button on the main display during power-up or open the SETUP/GENERAL Edit page in order to enable WING OS.
    3. A drive icon will appear on your computer, like connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click the drive to open.
    4. Extract the firmware zip file and drag/copy the new firmware file into the WING OS drive.
    5. After copying is completed, please eject the WING OS drive from your computer.
    6. WING should reboot automatically a few seconds after ejecting the drive. If it doesn’t, please power cycle the console, and verify the correct firmware version on the left of the SETUP/GENERAL screen.

Alternative Update from USB Stick:

1. Download any future FW updates from behringer.com and store it on a FAT formatted USB stick.
    2. Connect the USB stick to the top panel USB port of WING.
    3. Open the SETUP/GENERAL page and tap on the UPDATE icon on the left of the screen.
    4. A file browser will appear on the screen, and you can navigate to where the fw update is located.
    5. Select the correct FW update file and tap on UPDATE.
    6. After installing the update is completed, you will be prompted to reboot the console.
    7. The console can be rebooted by power cycling, or by selecting SETUP/SHUTDOWN and holding the SETUP button while pressing the HOME button.
    8. Verify the update was successful by comparing the firmware version on the left of the SETUP/GENERAL screen.

Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in the OS drive. However, it is recommended to delete older firmware files or move them to a subfolder

Download here: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BV2

read more...
    0 778
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-25

X32-Edit Update Version 4.2

The X32-Edit 4.2 update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to unfold the assigned channels of a DCA on a new DCA-Spill fader layer.

The X32-Edit is a remote application enabling control of the M32-Series of digital mixing consoles via ethernet. It is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.

This new X32 Firmware version contains:

New Features

• DCA Spill

• GUI-Preference to switch off automatic DCA spill layer jump

• GUI-Preference ‘Bus botton names’ active by default

• GUI-Preference to show DCA spill always on top

• GUI-Preference to deactivate mouse wheel

• Add stereolink to DP48-Remote page

• Add setup option to create custom boot scene

• Add SD-Recorder warning pop-up if only 10 & 1 min recording capacity left

Improvements

• Removed link option from Dual-Deesser

• Show source info on left side of all effect screen

• Changed inverted colors to match all console displays

• Improved text button ON/OFF state for X32-Edit

• Improved distinction between local and mixer data on show control pages

• Improved routing tap color distinction

Bugfixes

• Fix for snippet index offset after show import

• Fix for snippet paste issue (see above)

• Fix for wrong snippet checkboxes on USER In/Out options

• Fix for FX link A/B issue on scene load

• Fix for bad suboctaver range switch mouse support

• Fix for moodfilter tap function

• Fix for show control mismatch (highlighted row for active cue/scene/snippet)

• Fix for Copy/Pasting of dynamic settings for MTX/ST/M

• Fix for gate/dyn key solo: set active channel and page on console

• Fix for oversized app windows after restart under Windows 10 (if display scale active) Note: X32-Edit 4.2 requires X32 console firmware V4.00 or higher.

Download via the software section: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0ASF

read more...
    0 664
    • Behringer
      JamesHood After connecting to my X32 (Mixer->PC), X32-Edit 4.2 (Mac) crashes on startup. I isolated the bug to these lines in `~/Library/.X32-Edit/X32Edit.init` :

config/routing/AES50A OUT1-8 OUT9-16 OUT1-8 OUT9-16 P161-8 P169-16
      config/routing/AES50B OUT1-8 OUT9-16 OUT1-8 OUT9-16 P161-8 P169-16
      outputs/p16/01 1 POST OFF
      outputs/p16/01/iQ A iQ15 Linear 0
      outputs/p16/02 1 POST OFF
      outputs/p16/02/iQ OFF iQ10 Linear 0
      outputs/p16/03 2 POST OFF
      outputs/p16/03/iQ A iQ15 Linear 0
      outputs/p16/04 3 POST OFF
      outputs/p16/04/iQ OFF iQ18B Linear 0

Workarounds include not routing AES50-A 33-40 from Ultranet 1-8 or rearranging my Ultranet patch order (i.e. Main L, L, R, M/C crashes, but Main L, R, M/C, L works).
      • Jan 2
  • New
    CliffPitt
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Hi All,

I purchased a BeatBars FS3 programmable midi footswitch to use with my XR18, I used Ch Mutes Midi channel 2, CC, 17 0, 127 for FX1.

It does actually lite up the mute indicator below the FX1 channel but it does not mute the effect at all. Its so bizarre but I cant find any section on the mixer to actually enable or disable the effect apart from the FX tab for any channel.

(I also tried Send Mutes using 2, CC, 27, 0,127 but this doesnt work at all, not even the mute light comes on using this setting)

For instance I go into the FX tab on channel 1 and insert any effect, it works but I cant find any way of controlling its volume type settings or how agressive the FX is. I know that I can set any particular FX parameter within the gui of the particular effect but I cannot find a way of controling the amount of effect using the sliders on the mixer interface page or any other page, the effects just come on and cannot be altered mix wise.

The pedal also puts on the mute red light under FX1, 2,3, or 4 but it doesnt actually mute the FX. I have tried putting the FX on FOH but it doesnt mute there either.

My Aim is to press footswitch 1 and turn on/off FX 1 and the same for Footswitch 2 etc... it doesnt work.. the mute lite comes on but nothing mutes....its driving me crazy!!

Please help if you can as I have spent hours and hours and hours trying different settings but have found nothing that works.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Cliff.

read more...
    0 571
    • CliffPitt
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Cliff, if your footpedal is sending ch 2 cc 17 0 is turning on the FX1 Return (the one beside the Aux channel), and you are still hearing the effects, it means that you have a parallel signal path somewhere. I would suggest that you save your scene to a file (using X-Air Edit, save to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox) and share the link. I'll have a look and better advise.
      • Jan 17
      • Midi Mutes on XR18 not working
        CliffPitt Hi Paul, Thanks for that, I will do as you ask tomorrow if thats OK, You may save me from getting out the larger of my adjusting hammers.
        • ·
        • Jan 17
        CliffPitt Hi Paul, You were absolutely spot on, its was parallel signals, I loaded an earlier scene and it cleared all the confusion that I had caused. Pedal works as expected now, the lesson for me is....dont bugger about with things you know nothing about...or learn about them before you do.!!! Thanks a million for putting me on the right track Paul.
        • Jan 18
        Paul_Vannatto Good to hear that you got it figured out Cliff.
        • Jan 18
  • Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-17
    We are pleased to announce that the latest firmware for the DP48 personal monitor mixer is now live.

This update introduces a wealth of new features that help simplifying setup, improve overview and provide new means of communication for all live performance and studio production applications, where musicians are in control of their own monitor mix.

Midas is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable ecosystem of digital mixers, I/O boxes and personal monitoring mixers. This means you always experience the best possible performance. Visit midasconsoles.com and check for updates of your products regularly. Download the latest firmware for DP48 and HUB4, and make sure the latest versions will be installed to both.

New Features 1.5

• Sending control and name commands through stage boxes

Improvements
    • SD-Card recording bug fixed (introduced with FW1.4)

Firmware Update Process

1. Download the update file from midasconsoles.com and extract the archive 2. Copy the dp48m_xx.upd file onto an SD card, into the following path inside SD-root \DP48M 3. Make sure the DP48 is turned off 4. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot on the rear panel of your DP48 5. Hold the SETUP button while turning the DP48 on 6. Wait until the update procedure is completed and the DP48 has booted again 7. Do not turn off the device and do not remove the SD card before the update has finished 8. The device will boot automatically and briefly indicate the new firmware version Note: SD Card must be FAT or FAT32 formatted for use in DP48

Download link: https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BMX
    read more...
    1 562
Go to page