Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-12

What do I have to download to get my Dell PC to play through my 32X Compact

0 21
  • New
    mrkell80920
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-04

By now, I am sure the answer to this is yes, but I have not figured it out yet.
    My board has latest firmware, (4.06 at this time), I have the latest version of xEdit for the PC.

I have installed the USB drivers for the x32 on the pc,   set up my network connect, and can manage
    the board via that internet interface.

What I would like to do, is take an audio project that has seperate tracks, and push that audio to
    various channels on the board as if it were a live session.    so I can work on EQ settings, mixing, effects, etc.
    without having to do it live (or in a band practice session).   I am trying to use BandLabs Cakewalk, 
    and not having much luck...

Anybody know what I might be overlooking here?

Also, if I open up the USB driver window, that window shows no devices connected.   And I have tried
    multiple (both new and used) usb cables between the pc and the xUSB card in the back of the board.

Thanks peeps

read more...
    0 21
    • mrkell80920
      PedroRodrigues Hi mrkell80920, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools and provide the info requested please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Mar 5
    • mrkell80920
      GaryHiggins You can do this fairly easily with Cakewalk. First issue is to use the ASIO driver model not Windows drivers, that will allow full 32 ch use. That is the MAIN thing, Windows driver models will not work here.. Second likely issue is then setting the X32 to be a 32x32 interface, it can be set otherwise (it may be at the 8x8 setting by default) You probably want 32x32 for full X32 use. Your input routing on the X32 needs to be set for Card 1-32 in groups of 8. In Cakewalk set each audio track for a separate output ch. Usually the ASIO audio drivers are listed as pairs and 3 options for each pair, L/R and stereo. Always a little bit of math to get the ch's set but you can use "friendly" naming in Cakewalk to rename all the drivers to numbers and names that makes the most sense to you. A bit tedious but worth the effort. With each Cakewalk ch set for it's own output, they will align with the X32 mixer ch's when played back. If you can, use a USB 2.0 port on your PC, 3.0 USB ports can sometimes cause issues. In Cakewalk preferences below:
      • Mar 5
    • mrkell80920
      mrkell80920 Hello Gary, Thanks for the response.
      I meant to say I am using the x32 drivers available via the behringer downloads.
      But I think I only have the x-usb driver installed And it is that driver in the task bar that I open, and it shows no devices connected.
      • Mar 5
    • mrkell80920
      GaryHiggins BTW this shows up (above) where the pic I actually posted used to be...too odd. Holy cow, hard to help with stuff like this happening...
      • Mar 5
  • New
    BobbySadler
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-12

Hello.. I believe I have the latest preset library from Behringer.. but I am wondering if the community has a preset library.. there are folks out there like Drew who will sell you his presets.. but as a community I'm thinking there may be a place we can go to share our presets.. does anything like that exist? in particular I'm hoping to find some presets for various MixBus subgroups. Thanks in advance! ~Bobby

read more...
    0 21
    • BobbySadler
      whamil Hello, No one else has said anything, and I don't know of any. I don't think this is what you are looking for, but I'd share the basic scenes I use for shows and festivals, that have presets for eq's and compressors, which I use a lot. I'll attach a zip file, if I can, which has a readme.txt in it.
      • October 17, 2021
    • BobbySadler
      BobbySadler

thanks! will check them out.

• October 31, 2021
  • New
    toddwines
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

I need to download X32 Edit v4.2 for Mac. I am using a console with older firmware (v4.04.1) on a show site and don't want to update until it returns to the vendor shop. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks for your help!

0 21
  • New
    rmk24655
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-17

I need to learn about and understand more about the board -- particularly on setting outputs and getting output to the Aux 1 and Aux2 outputs.

I am failing at finding any assistance on how to proceed. I've watched some YouTube videos; but can't find anything to address how to do some of the things I need to do.

I am totally a beginner, and need some direction. Thanks in advance.  Any training or videos available?

read more...
    0 21
    • rmk24655
      Paul_Vannatto Drew Brashler makes excellent YouTube tutorials. What exactly do you want assigned to the Aux 1 and Aux 2 jacks on the back of the Producer? This is done on the Routing, Aux screen.
      • Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      rmk24655

• Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      rmk24655

I will check it out. As I understand things, we have duplicated our 7 Out and 8 Out to go out on Aux 1 and Aux 2. These go to a converter and then into our computer livestream. Suddenly we have nothing coming out on our Aux 2 out.

• Feb 17
    • rmk24655
      Paul_Vannatto Why do you have to duplicate your 7 Out and 8 Out? What is it you want to assign to the Aux 1 & 2 - the Main LR, a bus pair?
      • Feb 17
  • New
    LarzHanson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-21

Great feature request for the Flow 8 app: Instead of hard-to-see skinny "LED meter strips" on each channel and master, how about making the entire area behind the fader knob and white/gray markings a meter? By its very design, the mixer is intended to hold a phone, and the meters on the app are notoriously hard to see. So instead of the skinny meter strip, make the entire gray/blue/black area the meter, splitting the stereo channels and master at the fader travel line. You might put a skinny black strip between each channel just for definition, but having meters that you can glance at without straining to see them would make the app way more enjoyable! Thanks for considering it!

read more...
    0 21
    • LarzHanson
      Nigel67 Hi LarzHanson. Many thanks for your enhancement request. I will forward it on to the design team for further discussion and possible implementation. All the best.
      • May 22
    • LarzHanson
      Megapit Hi

I don't want to open an other thread for this, so I reply to this on:

I would find it very usefull, to start Audio Pairing in the App. I use this good mixer for rehearsals of my hobby band. Sometimes we want to hear mp3 from the songs we practise and we use differnt band members mobiles for this.

Thanks for this good product!
      • Jun 27
  • New
    eriksunsol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-12

Hi,

I recently started using my FLOW 8 mixer with a Windows 11 laptop and experience trouble with the audio input driver. My older Windows 10 laptop has no trouble with the FLOW 8, but the newer Windows 11 laptop fails to use FLOW 8 as an audio input device.

All drivers are installed and up to date, FLOW 8 is recognized and all audio devices recognized correctly, both in recording mode and streaming mode, except the input devices are just silent in Windows 11, in both recording mode and streaming mode. Output devices work fine. On the Windows 10 laptop some of the audio input formats give similar problems, but on Windows 11 I can't seem to get any of them to work.

Before I get myself into a rabbit hole trying to figure this out I thought I'd just ask if anyone is having any success using FLOW 8 as an audio input device with Windows 11?

Thanks

read more...
    0 20
    • eriksunsol
      eriksunsol I'm starting to this is an issue with the driver. Six (6) audio input devices are registered in Windows 11 when the FLOW 8 is connected with USB in recording mode:

- MIC 1/2
      - MIC/LINE 3/4
      - LINE 5/6
      - LINE 7/8
      - MAIN L/R
      - MULTI IN 1-10

Out of these only the last one works. It is taking the signal pre-everything though, including faders. None of the stereo devices work. In streaming mode there is only MAIN L/R which also does not work. It would seem then that none of the 2-channel input devices work, but the 10-channel device does.

I have filed a support ticket.
      • Aug 13
  • New
    Marcelm
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-24

Hi guys - I am using the X32 Rack with the S16.I have 12 bus's being used for IEM. The first 8 Bus mix are coming from the X32 rack, the other one are from S16. Everything is working fine except on Mix bus 9 to 12, if I change a channel volume on the main mix, it is affecting the volume on those Mix bus. It is only happening on the Bus mix coming from the S16 no the one from the X32 Rack.

What can cause that?

Thanks,

read more...
    0 20
    • Marcelm
      Paul_Vannatto Select each channel and the Sends tab. Change the mixbus 9-12 taps to pre-fader (or anything other than post fader or subgroup).
      • Feb 24
  • New
    GruberSaberhagen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-22

It would be really handy to have the name of the currently loaded snapshot visible somewhere - does that already exist and I've not found it or should it be on a wishlist?

Scott

0 20
    • GruberSaberhagen
      Paul_Vannatto Currently the only place you can see which snapshot has been recently loaded is on the Library screen (current snapshot turns orange). Show management is still very basic. A more extensive show management is planned, but no ETA at the moment.
      • Jun 22
    • GruberSaberhagen
      GruberSaberhagen

I've not noticed that it turns orange? ~I'll check later. Thank you for this swift reply, much appreciated

• Jun 22
    • GruberSaberhagen
      GruberSaberhagen When you start the Wing it loads the last session snapshot - but doesn't highlight in orange which snap that actually is in library. If you load a presaved snap, then it does highlight it in orange, but once you move away and start working, if you get distracted and lose your place and then decide to go to library to save your snap - it doesnt tell you by highlighting in orange the current snap that you are in at the time. So, if you incrementally work on snaps it is not as idiot-proof as Id like it. I'm using it in the studio, multiple snaps for multiple projects with many various but subtley different snaps.......... My old Yamaha AW4416, (20 years old?) was able to reference the number of each scene that the mixer was using in the corner of every screen - shouldn't a 'bang up to date super configurable digital mixer' be able to just reference the current snap in the same way as a graphic? Please dont take this as a massive issue because after a couple of months I'm loving this mixer - it is only a tiny request and I know that most purchasers are using this live so my use for a Hybrid Project Studio ITB/OTB is a bit weird. If I don't ask, I won't get :)
      • Jun 23
    • GruberSaberhagen
      Paul_Vannatto Actually when you start the Wing, it loads the console settings when you last turn it off, which will probably be different than the last saved snapshot. That is why it doesn't highlight any snapshot in orange on boot up. But your feature request has been asked before and will be considered when they do enhance the show management of the Wing.
      • Jun 23
    • GruberSaberhagen
      Daniferfer61 I guess that a future firmware upgrade will correct the current name scene to be shown CLEARLY, but the truth is that I am concerned on the support on this product, so far no news on the so promised offline editor ( if there is one coming), no full manual with FULL detail of all the bells and whistles , and not frequent updates fixing issues like the current snapshot shown name , hopefully a change will make end users happier
      • Jun 26
  • New
    pastormonty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-09

I'm located in Central Mississippi and am needing to replace an X32 Power Supply.  Does anyone know where I can purchase one?  I can't find one anywhere! I need some help and ideas!

Thanks! 

Rev. Monty 

read more...
    0 20
    • pastormonty
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and select Parts so the team can advise you.
      • Feb 9
      • X32 Power Supply
        pastormonty Thanks..did that.
        • Feb 10
    • pastormonty
      pastormonty

Still no response...

• Feb 15
    • pastormonty
      pastormonty Alright - SERIOUSLY LOOKING - for the power supply for the X32 - It seems to be back-ordered by EVERYONE. Need this for a Youth Ministry. #StuckWIthDeadBoardButNotDeadPeople
      • Mar 7
Go to page