Statistics

293,637 members
176,662 posts
  • New
    LarzHanson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-04

Great little mixer! Love it! I've run it about 3 weeks now and have a couple fairly easy feature requests:

1) When in any mix except Main, have the mixer switch itself to the Main Mix after 3-5 seconds of inactivity. Maybe have this as a switchable option in settings.

2) Make the meters wider and/or possibly add a few pixels of black around them. They're VERY hard to see on a tablet, though not bad on a phone.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Corrin704
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

Hey, would someone help me?  my mixer stopped working, I mean it doesn't show me any sign of sound in the mixer no more. I can't figure out what happened, but I noticed that at the right corner the ( L 48k) is circle by red. This is my first time seeing such a thing. 

read more...
    0 14
    • Corrin704
      Dale_M Have you changed the clock source? Are you able to do a reset from the menu?
      • Feb 2
    • Corrin704
      DavidThomson1 go to setup, then check that your clock source is internal.
      • Feb 6
  • New
    Gabejcole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Is there a way to send veloctity with my MIDI notes through the Behringer WING custom controls page. I can send the channel and note, but no velocity.

0 13
  • New
    mdarley81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

My apologies if this has been asked.  I did try to search the forum first. 

My church recently purchased an X-Live card to run virtual sound checks.  I lead the music but am also in the process of training some new techs and the virtual sound checks seem like a great option.  Like many churches, we're also streaming using OBS.  The problem I'm running into is that I had to create a custom User setting to route my stream mixbus to Card 1-8.  Apparently OBS only picks up channels 1/2 via USB.  Currently, when I try to record a virtual sound check, I can only pick up instruments on channels 9 and up, as channels 1-8 on the card are otherwise occupied.  I am looking for a way to accomodate a virtual sound check and streaming simultaneously and can only think of unappealing options.

I know I can go change the routing when transitioning between practice and live streaming but that seems a bit cumbersome, especially for relatively new techs.  I know I can buy another unit to convert an analog out to USB, so to not have to use the card but we are a small church and they kind of gave me a hard time about buying the X-Live.  Another $200 for something like a Focusright Scarlett is not a battle I'd like to fight right now.  

We only use 16 of our channels for music/speaking, so it seems like I should be able to accomodate both streaming and recording via routing by making use of channels 17 and up. Every configuration I have tried, however, failed.  I must be doing something wrong.  Please let me know if you can help.

read more...
    0 13
    • mdarley81
      dariancornishaudio If you are on the Wing, You should be able to multitrack to SD card and stream over the USB Simultaneously. Under routing/outputs select WLive, click the unlock icon, and on the right side, Select AES50A, or wherever your inputs come in. Route each channel from your racks/sources to the SD card record. Then Select USB Audio and rout your main mix, or broadcast mix to USB 1-2. When playing back from SD card for virtual soundcheck, you can set the alternate source for each channel from the WLive card and switch them globally.
      • Mar 20
    • mdarley81
      Paul_Vannatto The X-Live card that the church purchased cannot fit into the Wing's card slot (too wide). What dariancornishaudio provided does not apply to the X32 or M32. This is because the SD signals and USB signals are the same in X32/M32 (Wing has them separated).

There is a workaround for your scenario, using both the User In and User Out to make up the blocks of 8.

Use ther User Out screen to assign the signals going to both the USB (1/2 for OBS) and SD cards. For the SD recording start with output 3 and assign the first input (eg. AES50 A1) for the virtual soundcheck and continue to assign the subsequent signals to the outputs. If you are using all 16 channels, you will need also use outputs 17 and 18. This will also mean that you will need to setup the SD recording to 32 channels instead of 16 (doubling the size of the recorded files).

Then for inputs from the recorded files from the SD card, use the User In last 2 blocks (inputs 17-32). Assign Card 3 to 18 to the inputs. Then assign User In 17-24 and 25-32 to the Routing, Inputs playback mode.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    mike805
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

Algien me podria ayudar no se que le paso 

todas las en tradas no asen nada 

View Video
    0 13
  • New
    Jaessr666
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hi guys,

i've searched a long time for the past few days with no luck.

On the Wing Is there a way to assign the Monitor Level/Solo Level to a Fader (preferrably the Master Fader) rather than having this stupid Rotary knob on the left top side?

It's a real pain while doing monitors to have no physical Fader for solo Cue Level and always have to use the Rotary knob with no visual feedback where 0 db is like a fader would do.

Any help would be really appreaciated as this is in fact a reason why i would send back that console and use a different brand.

cheers

read more...
    0 13
    • Jaessr666
      PatrickGMaillot I don't think there's a direct way to do what you want. There's no option to assign a monitor level to a fader (as opposed to assign a ch, dca, bus, fx, or midi CC). The only way I could think of is by using an external app that would capture a fader level (for example a midi CC assigned to a user layer fader to avoid interfering with any channel fader) and in response would set the monitor level accordingly, mapping correctly the 0dB 'centers'.

EDIT: I actually tried it :) using MidiOSCProxy (small utility I wrote), and assigning MIDI ch 4 CC 11 to fader #1, then using fader #1 as the controller to monitor 2 level. The command line in MidiOSCProxy, converting the received MIDI data [0..127] to float [-xx...10] is simple: "B0 4 11 127 | /cfg/mon/2/$lvl ,f [$2 117 -] # On ch 4, cc11, Mon 2 level follows MIDI data"...
      Then comes a real problem... the fader will control Mon 2 level OK, as expected, but after 1 second or so, the board will set the monitor level to whatever the rotary pot/knob is, no matter what. So if the surface pot is at 12:00 which is approx -11dB for the monitor level, I can pull down the fader to -oo and that brings down the monitor level to -oo, but 1 second after, it will come back to the 12:00/-11db value enforced by the surface pot. Same if instead, I push the fader to +10... monitor goes to +10 too and 1 second afte comes back to the -11db value enforced by the pot value.

To me this is not a correct behavior, and then one can wonder what the mon/2/$lvl command is useful for if it's systematically overwritten by the surface control knob/pot value.

EDIT-2: Behringer says the mon $lvl parameter should be considered Read-only on the full scale console as it is directly linked/related to the surface control potentiometer.

EDIT-3: When the parameter will be RO (in a future FW update) the glitch in monitor level will no longer take place as the data sent by a native or OSC command will be totally ignored.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Virtue67-
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I have a firmware quote.

I currently have X32_Firmware_4.02, so my question is this can I go straight onto X32_Firmware_4.06

Or must I first go to:

1. X32_Firmware_4.03

2. X32_Firmware_4.04.1

3. X32_Firmware_4.04

4. X32_Firmware_4.06 Finally

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    stuntman608
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

Can someone direct me to how to understadn the routing process on X32 compact with S16 digital snake? Thanks

0 13
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Hi - I connected my RCA left right to inputs 7 and 8 on the x air 12.  I have them linked and made sure they are unmuted.  But the music from my phone will only play out of the left speaker.  Any ideas on how to get it play out of both?

1 13
  • New
    Raiski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

is there a driver or ?

0 13
Go to page