Statistics

293,637 members
176,662 posts
  • New
    andreaconfa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-24

Hi all. 
    I have a fixed unsupervised setup with an X32 and a S16 digital snake. 

there is a power switch that powers up x32, s16 and the three amplifiers connected to the s16 xlr outputs. 

the problem that I have is that when the consolle, after booting up, connects to the s16, there is a pop that clip my amplifiers. After that the setup work fine. 
    the s16 is connected to the x32 with 3 meters cat7 shielded cable.  

Amplifiers have anti pop delay at startup but since the boot process of the x32 take around 15 seconds, this is not enough

how I can prevent this issue?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-04

Trying to run an audio source using a TRS cable into channel 5/6 (either jack) and 7/8 the same....however I get absolutely no signal at all.

If I run that same cable into one of the combo inputs 3 or 4, I get a very faint signal yjsy by the time it gets to anything approaching useable, there is so much hiss on the line so as to make it again unusable.

I have run this exact same config into an analogue mixer I also have, that has similar balanced jacks and it works fine.

What is the issue with the Flow? If I use a stereo cable do I have to actually run it into BOTH 5/6 inputs, IE a Left and Right? Meaning I'd need to get an audio cable to had a single TRS at one end and a pair of TRS jacks at the other?

Had a look at the various setup screens and there is nothing there about it being able to accept a single stereo TRS cable.

Any ideas anyone?

read more...
    0 13
    • DennisMilsom
      djtetei If your stereo source output has a single stereo jack, you need a cable with stereo jack at one end and two TS jacks at the other end, one for left channel and one for right channel. You will connect this cable to Behringer Flow 8 combo inputs 3 and 4, which will accept unbalanced left and right signals. If, however, your stereo source has left and right TRS outputs, you will use a cable with two TRS jacks at each end and connect it to 3/4 combo or 5/6 or 7/8 in stereo balanced mode. Adjust your gain accordingly.
      • Jul 4
  • New
    degreal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

XR18 + XTouch is working great in "xctrl" mode. I cannot figure out how to add XTouch Extender so I don't need to switch fader pages so often. I cannot find "xctrl" mode on my XTouch Extender.

0 13
    • degreal
      NicJonesMT Hi Degreal.
      Unfortunately it isn't possible. The Extender doesnt support XCTL mode so it is not possible to have it connect to an X-Air Mixer.
      • May 20
  • New
    GeorgeDougherty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-17

Would love to see an adjustable slope on the parametric EQ.  6/12/24 would be good.

Additionally, maybe relocating that enable/disable from the Settings page to somewhere on the EQ interface.  Possibly using a width adjustment knob.

1 13
    • GeorgeDougherty
      Paul_Vannatto Hey George, if you select a bus, matrix or main EQ, then the Settings (screen top), there are options for the various slopes. For the channel EQ only shelf and parametric options are available.
      • October 17, 2021
    • GeorgeDougherty
      GeorgeDougherty Odd, I could have sworn I posted my reply.
      I wasn't very clear in my request.. My suggestion has to do with adding that ability on the input channels like many of the newer Yamaha consoles and similar to the downstream processing channels on the Wing.
      In addition, the UI isn't very intuitive to change up those filter slopes right now where we have the capability. Those types of functions seem better suited to be up front in the UI alongside the other EQ adjustments.
      • October 24, 2021
    • GeorgeDougherty
      Paul_Vannatto Hey George, if you post from the notification (or email link), that post goes into a parallel universe and does not show up in the standard thread (very aggravating!).
      I do agree that adding these slopes to the input channel strips would be nice. But there may be a DSP limitation issue that won't allow this.
      I also agree that the filter slopes is not in an intuitive location. There are a number of features that I have to scratch my head to think of where I last found them. And as more features get added, I think it is only going to get worse.
      • October 25, 2021
  • New
    Kurtfrohlich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I bought an XR18 and Powerplay P16-Ms from the UK and will be using it only in the US. What do I need specifically to power it properly?

0 12
    • Kurtfrohlich
      Dale_M The XR18 has an internal switch mode power supply so it can be used anywhere in the world, the P16-M has an external power adaptor which can also accommodate various incoming voltages that it transforms down to the required 12v DC so all you will really need are UK to US travel adaptors
      • Mar 31
    • Kurtfrohlich
      Kurtfrohlich

Thanks Dale

• Apr 1
  • New
    TimAnderson1981
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hello, 

Can someone please help me get started with multi-tracking to Reaper with my XR18?  I can get Reaper to recognize the XR18 and allow me to assign channels to the 18 channels of the mixer, but I cannot get signal into Reaper.  

read more...
    0 12
    • TimAnderson1981
      Nigel67 Hi TimAnderson1981. We could do with more information regarding your set up. Are you using a MAC or Windows computer. Are you seeing audio reaching your computer and just not getting to reaper or is audio not getting out of the XR18. In Mac and Windows audio settings, there are meters that show whether audio is coming into the computer or not. Have you checked for videos on the internet. There seems to be two or three that show setting up the XR18 with Reaper. They are not showing the latest firmware, however the set up is exactly the same. The person in this link has made a three part video that may help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQcexcIbec Your computer is already recognising the XR18 so you can bye pass quite a lot of the first video
      • Jan 18
  • New
    ripperxt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hoping this a place I can get some guidance. I've setup an X32 for my church. So far everything works as intended except for 1 issue. We have speakers placed all over the building are basically a "copy" of the Main LR. The difference is we have a small amp power those speakers. We wanted separate volume control for these speakers and just opted to do that at the amp. So I have routing set to AUX 5 & 6 (The RCA ports) to be Main L and Main R "IN/LC+M". This seems to work fine, we get an exact copy of the Main LR this way, however the signal seems very weak, Have tried PreQA, Post fader and all other options, but it all seems to be the same. We connected a old CD player to the amp and its blasts no problem. But the AUX out signal from the X32 seems very weak and the amp has to be cranked just to get any volume at all. Any ideas on how to do this better. Could this be some sort of impedance mismatch or something that is killing the signal going to the amp?

read more...
    0 12
    • ripperxt
      KevinMaxwell What make and model is the small amp? Have you run out of XLR outputs on the X32 and does this small amp have XLR inputs that will accept line level signal? The Aux jacks on the X32 are at a lower level then the XLR connectors. I would send the L/R signal to one or 2 of the Matrix outputs and then route the Matrix outs to a pair of the XLRs and plug that into the small amp.
      • October 5, 2021
  • New
    freddietane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-28

Is anyone aware of a wireless network adapter that could be plugged into the Ethernet port of the X-32 that would establish connection to my studio wireless network?

Getting hardwire ethernet cable to the location of the X-32 is going to be problematic for the duration of an upcoming renovation.

Similarly, could that work for connecting the X-Touch Universal to the network and to the X-32 ?

read more...
    0 12
    • freddietane
      NicJonesMT Hi Fredditane.
      Any network adapter should work. You will be able to connect most to your Studio network using WPS or accessing the WLAN settings of the adapter. Simply connect your X32 to the adapter via an Ethernet cable and you are ready to go.
      For information on setting up the X-Touch and X32 please see the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVxYpA5cYY4&ab_channel=Behringer
      • Jun 29
    • freddietane
      freddietane

Not sure if my reply posted - Thanks for your reply, is this product the type of adapter you're suggesting? IOGEAR Ethernet-2-WiFi Universal Wireless Adapter, GWU637,Black

• Jun 29
  • New
    mshihadi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-08

I am having a hard setting up DP11 with the Wing. Does anyone know of optimal settings? I can only get 8 tracks working. Would like at least 24. I am also setting up Komplete Kontrol s61 mk2 and Akai Renaissance controllers. I am new coming back and would appreciate the experience of others. Thank you in advance. :)

read more...
    0 12
    • mshihadi
      Paul_Vannatto Is the DP11 a DAW of some kind? It is hard to know by the description on its product page. Are you using Windows OS and is DP11 ASIO compatible? If yes to both, you need to download and install the Wing's USB Audio Drivers 5.12.0 which can be found here
      https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BV2
      in the Product Library, Software (on right side)
      • Jan 8
    • mshihadi
      mshihadi

• Jan 10
    • mshihadi
      mshihadi

Oops. Sorry, Paul. I am using Mark of the Unicorn's Digital Performer version 11 (DP11) for Windows (just upgraded it) (https://motu.com/en-us/products/software/dp/). I am OK with the Wing driver, thanks. The Wing has a preset for Pro Tools that works a little with 8 tracks, but the trial and error of getting the Wing to see additional tracks is tiring me out. I think the problem has to do with routing on the Wing and/or presets that need to be changed on DP11. I have decided to unplug everything and start with just the Wing and DP11. I am hoping there might be someone familiar with DP11 enough to guide me to documentation outlining the specifics. Thank you very much for the time you took responding. Maurice

• Jan 10
    • mshihadi
      PatrickGMaillot To enable 24 tracks DAW, you'll need to set the WING in DAW mode (Setup screen) and select MCU+2extenders. This will use 3 of the 4 MIDI ports available from the USB MIDI interface (DIN doesn't support additional extenders and will limit you to 8 tracks). The first controller+8 tracks takes one port and the 2 extenders take the two other ports.
      DP11 (whatever DAW) will have to connect to these 3 ports, and enable track offsets for each of the extenders so they map to the correct group of tracks.
      If you have issues with DP11, try first with a DAW that is known to work (such as REAPER) to familiarize yourself with the connections/setup. You can then look for options in DP11 to match your needs or talk to their support team to help you, knowing what you want to achieve.
      If needed, the actual MCU MDI data sent for each DAW command is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZgeK_00dGDeDrOe55uloCdZJANbcXm7u/view?usp=sharing, pages 154-156
      • Jan 11
    • mshihadi
      mshihadi

Thank you, Patrick. I will give your suggestions a try. :)

• Jan 11
  • New
    stigroaro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-11

Hi,

I bought a used X32. When I received it, I discovered that one was missing a

fader cap for Behringer X32.

Similar to the one you see in the picture.

Is there anyone who has one and can ship it to Bergen in Norway?

read more...
    0 12
    • stigroaro
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab above and select Parts so the team can assist you.
      • Feb 11
    • stigroaro
      Paul_Vannatto If you have a 3D printer, there is an X32 fader cap available on Thingiverse
      • Feb 11
Go to page