Statistics

293,635 members
176,660 posts
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi

My drummer has an electric VDrum kit. I don't have enough channels on the X-Air 18 to assign a channel for each pad, so I decided I could take the 4 cymbal outputs and connect them down to a single cable. Kinda like a Y cable, except instead of 2 into 1 it's 4 into 1. See drawing.

I haven't done any kind of buffering with resistors or other components - they are basically just soldered together.

I know I can plug my guitar into each of the 4 connectors in turn and it works fine. Not sure what will happen when I plug all 4 into the drum brain simultaneously.

Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 9
    • Soccerman58
      KevinMaxwell Not a good idea as a mater of fact it is a very bad idea. you can take a microphone and hard wired split it into multiple inputs on a mixer but you should never take the outputs on a device (or multiple devices) and mult them together you could blowup the outputs of the V-Drums because the output electronics would be fighting each other.

But most V-Drums allow you to internally mix inputs like all of the cymbals to one output on the V-Drum brain. Which one do you have?
      • May 25
  • New
    Ccak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-16

Is there anywhere an XR18 or XR16 can be purchased? Any help?

0 9
    • Ccak
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ccak, thank you for your post, I would suggest following the link below to access our network of Partners and Resellers and contact some of our partners on your region to request information on the availability of the XR18 and XR16 .
      https://www.behringer.com/buy.html

I hope this helps.
      Thank you
      • Jul 16
  • New
    lpniewski1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

I powered up my PPA500BT mixer and the unit failed.  I ran through standard troubleshooting procedures; power down, power up, checking cable, etc.  Unit has a weak 'pulse', where indicator lights will pulse occasionally.  Otherwise, PPA500BT is inoperable.  

PPA500BT is two years old with limited use.  

Any help is appreciated.  

Thank you.  

Len

read more...
    0 9
    • lpniewski1
      Dale_M We would advise going to the Support tab above and selecting a Technical ticket
      • Apr 5
    • lpniewski1
      lpniewski1

Ticket submitted. Awaiting callback / communication from Behringer rep. Len

• Apr 7
  • New
    ron1946
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hello

I want to buy the X18

I cannot find the dimensions of the space where i can fit in a laptop or tablet.

Can anybody measure that please??

TIA

Ron in Spain

0 9
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-25

Just want to ask if I need any specific USB and/OR audio drivers for macOS for the Flow-8?

And, are there any plans for a Flow-8 app for macOS (or windows for that matter)?

Thanks

0 9
    • DennisMilsom
      Nigel67 Hi DennisMilsom. No USB drivers are required for Mac, only Windows. At the present time there are no plans for an app for Mac or Windows. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
  • New
    pve
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-20

Hi,

my fan in Wing has bearing broken. When the fan starts spinning, it's noisy. I'd like to replace it with some high quality fan, for example low noise Noctua or so. Can someone tell me exact type of the fan installed in Wing or necessary parameters (measurement, voltage, PWM/non-PWM etc.)

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 9
    • pve
      Dale_M Hi there, if the console is still under warranty we would advise raising a Service ticket via the support tab above, if not then please go to the buy tab at Behringer, select your country and contact one of our partners to inquire. We do not recommend any other fan than the one fitted at manufacture https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Jul 20
      • Wing fan replacement
        pve Hi, thank you. It's still in warranty. I bought it in January 2021 from Czech branch of Muziker. Muziker is actually Slovak company from Bratislava. I'm from Prague. In the past I asked for support for diferrent issue and Muziker wanted me to deliver Wing to Bratislava to check if the described issue really exists and if yes, from Bratislava (probably) to Germany, because of in Bratislava is not service center. I thing it's crazy just for fan replacement.
        • Jul 20
      • Wing fan replacement
        pve OK, I'll try to rise support ticket and we'll see. Still is little bit unclear why not use compatible top class fan.
        • Jul 20
    • pve
      kimi Hi pve, how did you fix the issue? I had a new console with a noisy fan. My reseller gave me a new wing as replacement, same problem here. The noise sounds like a broken bearing.
      • Aug 2
  • New
    Macbach
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

Hi folks,

I have a Behringer XR 18 and a few P2 in-ear beltpacks. I have combined AUX1/2 for stereo use and need a coble from 2*XLR female to stereo 6.3 mm jack.....Where can I find such a cable or how can maker this cable myself. What would be the pin connection for this type of cable?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    colin2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

The AES50 ports on my X32 have failed and it isn't cost effective to repair.  I have an unusual question.  Can an S32 on stage be connected via cat5e to and an S32 at the mixer, which is used as the ports for analog input/output to the X32 (ie the S32s are not connected to the AES50 ports on the X32)?  So I would be using one S32 as a transmitter and the other as a receiver and converter of digital signal.

read more...
    0 9
    • colin2000
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Unfortunately no the S32 units can not be set up in a standalone operation. The Behringer S16 units can be set up as a standalone snake because they have their own Master clock setting.
      • May 30
    • colin2000
      colin2000

Are you saying the function that I am proposing to do can be done with the S16?

• May 30
  • New
    Guitarandharp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Guys I need some help buing a mixwer with audio interface

I have Xenyx 802 and as it does not have audio interface I use UCA 202

I need to record my electric guitar + Vocal ( condensor) + Keyboard  midi and another channel for harmonica

So I need to upgrade  I need to have stereo each separate channel so I can edit them for example edit vocal etc in my software

So I suppose I need a mixer that has audio interface right? Can you please suggest some thing . I have tight budget but I do not want to sacrifice things

thanks

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Alexreis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Olá, Boa noite!

Tenho uma XR12 e ao ligar percebi que a mesma encontra-se com a luz de Rede amarela ligada direto e com isso eu não consigo conexão com o aplicatico no IPad ou Notbook, Parecendo que a mesma está travada, será algum problema na placa? aonde consigo fazer a compra da placa para troca?

No aguardo..

Att, Alexreis

Hello Goodnight!

I have an XR12 and when I turn it on I noticed that it is with the yellow Network 
    light turned on directly and with that I can't connect to the app on the iPad or Notbook.
    where can I buy the exchange card? Awaiting .. Att, Alexreis
    read more...
    0 9
    • Alexreis
      Paul_Vannatto If the switch is set on Ethernet (far left), you need to connect an external router in order to connect your tablet and notebook.
      • December 22, 2021
Go to page