294,176 members
177,253 posts
  • New
    ron1946
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hello

I want to buy the X18

I cannot find the dimensions of the space where i can fit in a laptop or tablet.

Can anybody measure that please??

TIA

Ron in Spain

0 9
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-25

Just want to ask if I need any specific USB and/OR audio drivers for macOS for the Flow-8?

And, are there any plans for a Flow-8 app for macOS (or windows for that matter)?

Thanks

0 9
    • DennisMilsom
      Nigel67 Hi DennisMilsom. No USB drivers are required for Mac, only Windows. At the present time there are no plans for an app for Mac or Windows. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
  • New
    colin2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

The AES50 ports on my X32 have failed and it isn't cost effective to repair.  I have an unusual question.  Can an S32 on stage be connected via cat5e to and an S32 at the mixer, which is used as the ports for analog input/output to the X32 (ie the S32s are not connected to the AES50 ports on the X32)?  So I would be using one S32 as a transmitter and the other as a receiver and converter of digital signal.

read more...
    0 9
    • colin2000
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Unfortunately no the S32 units can not be set up in a standalone operation. The Behringer S16 units can be set up as a standalone snake because they have their own Master clock setting.
      • May 30
    • colin2000
      colin2000

Are you saying the function that I am proposing to do can be done with the S16?

• May 30
  • New
    Johni4444
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-22

AES 50 Port A Errors

Port A shows a phantom device when unplugged. Routinely use a Klark DN9630 on AES 50-A. Desk will not connect to device. Intermittently blinks green. If AES 50-A is unplugged at the board, after a brief wait a red X32 shows up on A: Switching S16+ from port to B to port A at Desk, Port A still does not connect. Plugging DN9630 into Port B, Green Status with audio from the Klerk USB unit. Trouble stays with Desk AES 50 Port A. Please advise.

FW 4.04.1

48K/Internal Clock

read more...
    0 9
    • Johni4444
      Dale_M I have picked up your ticket CAS-614449-X3R9G5
      • Jul 23
    • Johni4444
      KevinMaxwell What firmware version are you running on the S16? I had a problem with it syncing on the AES50 years ago and I don't remember what was casing it. I think it was a wiring issue or a firmware mismatch or it was a wrong order of turn on when that was a thing. It wasn't something that it had to be sent in for repair it was how it was setup.
      • Jul 24
      • X32 AES Port Trouble
        Johni4444 Seeing as the S16 loop works find on the B port, and nothing works on the A port, I have not attempted upgrading S16 FW.
        • Jul 27
  • New
    RickSlade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Apologies if this has been covered, but I cant find suitable info anywhere after searching for months. Does anybody have a a routing diagram for using the X32 with a DAW (logic pro X in my case). I can record from desk to daw, I can playback from daw through mixer. What I have not be able to do so far is Use the mixer to "adjust" the mix and have the mix return to the daw for "recording" the adjusted signal to a new daw track. Or indeed for mixing through the desk and sendind the final stereo mix back to daw for saving.

so to summerise Im looking for routing to be

32 in 32 out where the desk effects and EQs can be used on pre recorded tracks and returned to daw for printing a new track.

And a stereo final mix sent to PC/DAW

read more...
    0 9
    • RickSlade
      Paul_Vannatto The only way to send channel strip outputs (that would include all channel strip processing) is to assign the desired DirOut Ch to the Routing, Out 1-16 and/or the Routing, Ultranet (also called P16). Then assign those banks of 8 (eg. Out 1-8, Out 9-16, P16 1-8, P16 9-16) to the Routing, Card screen (4 banks of 8).
      • Jul 25
  • New
    Alexreis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Olá, Boa noite!

Tenho uma XR12 e ao ligar percebi que a mesma encontra-se com a luz de Rede amarela ligada direto e com isso eu não consigo conexão com o aplicatico no IPad ou Notbook, Parecendo que a mesma está travada, será algum problema na placa? aonde consigo fazer a compra da placa para troca?

No aguardo..

Att, Alexreis

Hello Goodnight!

I have an XR12 and when I turn it on I noticed that it is with the yellow Network 
    light turned on directly and with that I can't connect to the app on the iPad or Notbook.
    where can I buy the exchange card? Awaiting .. Att, Alexreis
    read more...
    0 9
    • Alexreis
      Paul_Vannatto If the switch is set on Ethernet (far left), you need to connect an external router in order to connect your tablet and notebook.
      • December 22, 2021
  • New
    McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-14

Hi, we use an X-Touch connected to an Xr16 for live use. I'm struggling to find anything that tells me what I can control if I attach footswitches or an expression pedal, how to assign/configure etc. Do they work in Xctl?

Any pointers or links greatly appreciated

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    RealRob
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi, I've been waiting for a while to get my Flow 8 from Sweetwater, when will it be back in stock?

0 9
    • RealRob
      NicJonesMT Hi RealRob.
      Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on pricing and availability as we do not sell the products directly to end users.
      Your best option would be to contact Sweetwaters Customer services to see if they can provide an ETA of when they are expecting stock.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    scjohnson17
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-11

I did a firmware update and now need assistance in trying to repatch the output.  I got the inputs configured through the AES 50A port and local.  On my S 32 I'm trying to output through output 1 into my PA system, which was the configuration prior to the firmware update. Currently, input 1 outputs through output one, input two outputs through output two… And so on. I need all the channels routed through output 1  on the S 32 stage box.  I just can't figure it out with this new firmware version 4.06. Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • scjohnson17
      Paul_Vannatto Your inputs need to be assigned on the Routing, Input screen, not the AES50 Screen. The AES50 screen is used to assign the outputs to the stageboxes, etc. (in banks of 8). Default assignments should be Out 1-8, Out 9-16, etc. Then you need to go to the Routing, Out 1-16 screen to assign the individual outputs to make up these banks of 8 for the AES50 outputs.
      • Jul 10
  • New
    dmahalko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

I work for a tiny K-12 school district which does not have an auditorium but rather a "gymnatorium" where we have to share space for concerts with the athletic director. Nothing can be permanent, everything is on wheels.

We do not have room to upgrade a much more expensive mixer console desk with 64 permanently mounted input sliders.

Although the overlapped 1-16 / 17-32 / Aux / Effects input banks of the X32 are useful for our small venue, there are times where I would like to have more input or output banks exposed and accessible at the same time.

It seems workable to have a bank of 8 sliders, scribble strip, and signal level indicators of the X32 broken out into a "sidecar" that plugs into the X32 and provides access to the grouped/paged banks for input or output.

These could then be daisy-chained to the X32 to expose any number of the input or output channels, without taking up space with redundant controls such as for equalization.

For the input bank, the number of group selection buttons would be doubled to work with 8 sliders. The output bank controls could be positioned on the right side of the sidecar.

Dale Mahalko, Gilman, WI, USA

read more...
    0 9
    • dmahalko
      AnthonieHunter For a 10 year old mixer (which is still great by the way) it is unlikely that Behringer develops a new 'sidecar' product.
      The most flexible option for you could be to use a laptop as 'sidecar' running X32-Edit, where you can configure any combination of faders to expand your workspace.
      You might need some time to adapt to this way of virtual mixing, but for me it works perfect for 10 years already.
      It took me 1 or 2 gigs to adjust (first XR18 and now X32 Rack) and I never looked back.
      • Apr 15
    • dmahalko
      MikeJorden Have you looked at the X-Touch? It may provide exactly what you need. It can add 8 additional faders that replicate faders on the X32/M32. (It doesn't provide additional inputs - it only provide remote control of existing X32 channels). It connects via Ethernet (X-Control). Check out the release note on the X-Touch firmware updates - I believe this control is mentioned there. I used it in a show recently and it worked amazingly well.
      • Apr 15
Go to page