Statistics

294,240 members
177,324 posts
  • New
    JFBCGee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

I cannot get mix bus 1 to run to aux out 1.  Signal is there, but no sound.  

I can get mix bus 3 to run to aux out 1 (and monitors will make sound), but cannot get mix bus 1 or 2 to run to aux out 1 to get correct sound in floor and choir monitors.  

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    mcieslik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Another feature request for the Flow 8 app: there is no visualization of the eq curve in full parametric mode, it would be great to see the width of the Q parameter on the EQ view. 

1 8
  • New
    Jrmoreno06
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

I recently bought a Xr-18 but when i go to record in my daw only 4 channels can record at once, how can i change this to record all 18?

0 8
    • Jrmoreno06
      redpola

The beta versions are available to Apple DEVELOPERS, amongst whom I hope Behringer number.

• April 23, 2021
    • Jrmoreno06
      Paul_Vannatto What DAW and OS are you using?
      • December 9, 2021
  • New
    RichardLussier
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-04

Hi, I would like to see an indicator on the hardware when the threshold is hit on the compressor, like the offset light or something.

Also, I would like to know what the parameters are set to, like attack, release, ratio ?

Thank you

Richard

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    DanaT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Good morning, if this question has been asked before, I apoligize for asking it again. This community has a welth of information but to be honest, it is one of the hardest forums I have found to find anything and I design communities for a living. So if someone can point me to any videos on how to naviget this community, that would be great. The X32 manuals say that that aux outputs are balance, yet the block diagrams show they are not. Any help would be great on either of my two issues. TYIA.

read more...
    0 8
    • DanaT
      Paul_Vannatto Yes they are balanced TRS.
      • Apr 14
      • Are Aux Outs Balanced on X32 Mixers
        DanaT Then it would be safe to say that the block diagram in the manual is incorrect?
        • Apr 14
    • DanaT
      DanaT

I have no idea why it posted my reply 3 times.

• Apr 14
    • DanaT
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately this "new-fangled" forum interface only shows the left side of the image you attached. Looking at the block diagram of the X32 User Manual (page 65) the Aux Return (labeled correctly, since the Aux In/Out can be configured as insert pairs on the Routing, Aux Out screen) shows it correctly, where the tip and ring go to the preamp and summed, then to the A/D converter, similar to the XLR inputs. I can assure you that the Aux In jacks are balanced.
      • Apr 14
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-15

I have an x32 Rack and an SD8.  Currently my main speakers are plugged into Outs 7 and 8 in the X32.  Is it possible for me to move those to the first two outs on my SD8 (They would become Outs 9 and 10) but keep all other outputs the same as they are now? 

I have another in ear monitor system that I want to use for those outs 7 and 8 in the X32.

read more...
    0 8
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mike, assuming you are using the Routing, Out 1-16 screen to assign the individual outputs, shift the Main L & R from the outputs 7/8 to 9/10. Then on the Routing, AES50 screen, assign the Out 1-8 and 9-16 to the first banks of outputs of the AES50 A or B (depending on which port you are using on the back of the X32 Rack). Finally, on the side of the SD8 (where the AES50 ports are), change the output switch to 9-16
      • Jun 15
      • X32 Rack Outputs Question
        Mike7300 Should it be virtual outs 9 and 10 that I assign the mains to?
        • Jun 15
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 How do I get 9-16 to show up in the aux outs? I did everything else you said and all seems good.
      • Jun 15
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Yes use virtual outputs 9 and 10. Why are you wanting to trying to add 9-16 to the Aux Out? There are only 6 physical Aux Outs on the back of the console. Please re-read my original response, since I never referred to the Aux Outs. If you want to send the Main LR to the SD8 stagebox, it has to be done via AES50 (A or B). Therefore assign the Out 1-8 and Out 9-16 to the respective AES50 output banks.
      • Jun 15
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto By the way, when doing routing, I never do it with a tablet. Those apps are designed for mixing, not for setup including routing. I always use either the console interface or the X32-Edit app (for Windows, Mac, linux or Raspberry Pi).
      • Jun 15
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Ok thanks. ignore the one for the aux outs - I had meant the analog outs. I got the main LR routed to the stage box with no issue using virtual outs 9 and 10. I rerouted 7 and 8 to mix buses - all seems correct but those mix buses aren’t getting an signal coming through when using my in ear monitor.

• Jun 15
  • New
    jimkeaney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

When I monitor "LR+M/C" in my X32 compact's Monitoring/Headphone section, if I pull down the Main Fader (LR), I still hear everything. Is this a bug? I see the "LR AFL" option (which I believe is the factory default), but I want to hear the Mono Bus alongside the LR Mix because I run a Comm system return through an X32 channel feeding *only* the Mono Bus, so it is in my headphones but not present in the actual (LR) broadcast mix. Monitoring LR+M/C in my headphones, I also cannot not hear the Stereo Limiter (inserted on the LR) having any affect when inserted on my LR Mix. Some colleagues suggested that I had my LR tap point wrong, but I can confirm it it Post Fader. So either this is a bug, or... should I be requesting a "LR+M/C AFL" headphone option?

Can anyone confirm if this is normal/expected and any workarounds to what I'm trying to accomplish? Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • jimkeaney
      KevinMaxwell What you are looking for it’s the default position of the Monitor send, in this case it seems like you are using headphones. And I don’t see that as a choice there.

If you aren’t constantly soloing other things you could just solo the L/R and the Mono. To get the L/R after all inserts if you have 2 matrix sends available you could link 2 matrix sends and then send the L/R and the Mono (M/C) to those 2 Matrix sends.

I tried the following that I had posted and I couldn't find a way to do that in a snippet. If that can be done Paul V. would know how to do it. >>>You could probably also configure a snapshot to just enable the Matrix solo and you should have the ability to recall that on a user button if that is what you are looking for.<<<
      • Aug 9
  • New
    Benajah
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-10

There does not seem to be a way to contral user input routing on the iPad app controllin an X32C. Can anyone tell me where it may be located?

Thank You.

0 7
    • Benajah
      Paul_Vannatto The iPad app was designed as a mixing app and hasn't been updated since firmware 3. So the User In and User Out are not available. I would highly recommend that you use the X32-Edit (for Mac, Windows, linux or Raspberry Pi) to do any setup and routing.
      • Aug 10
    • Benajah
      Benajah Thanks Paul
      • Aug 10
  • New
    Clearwaters316
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hi, suddenly we lost the return from the X-Air 18 mixer to our wirecast? Wircast is running under Winows 10 Pro. Not sure what to do. Thanks, Ken

0 7
    • Clearwaters316
      Nigel67 Is the computer still seeing the X-AIR 18 in audio devices under Bluetooth and other devices? If it isn't, then you could try a new USB cable, uninstalling and re-installing the driver. See if the X-Air 18 is seen by another computer. If it isn't, then the USB could have failed. Your only option then would be to try a factory reset. Was there an upgrade/patch to the computer or anything added to the system between it working and not?
      • Mar 15
  • New
    whamil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-18

Hello, 

At long last the church I work for might replace the TF3 with a X32c or M32r.  I myself own a Compact and two Racks.  

I'm looking for all the extra programs Patrick and Paul have written, but searching the forum isn't getting me there.  In years past I thought I've seen a page that summarizes and provides links.  

In particular, I'm checking that they also will work on the M32 series (I'm sure they do). 

I believe I can use some of what Patrick and Paul have written to use keyboard hotkeys to control input channels via osc commands from the debian streaming computer, or the mac projection slide computer.  

I'm excited about all the possibilities I've read over the years for easier control of these boards but I've never used more than x32 edit, and occasionally the android app.  

Thanks for the help, 

Bob 

read more...
    0 7
Go to page