Statistics

299,408 members
183,153 posts
  • New
    AkiemScruggs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Has anyone tried the new Midi mapping in Cubase 12 with the Behringer Xtouch?

0 9
  • New
    colin2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

The AES50 ports on my X32 have failed and it isn't cost effective to repair.  I have an unusual question.  Can an S32 on stage be connected via cat5e to and an S32 at the mixer, which is used as the ports for analog input/output to the X32 (ie the S32s are not connected to the AES50 ports on the X32)?  So I would be using one S32 as a transmitter and the other as a receiver and converter of digital signal.

read more...
    0 9
    • colin2000
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Unfortunately no the S32 units can not be set up in a standalone operation. The Behringer S16 units can be set up as a standalone snake because they have their own Master clock setting.
      • May 30
    • colin2000
      colin2000

Are you saying the function that I am proposing to do can be done with the S16?

• May 30
  • New
    Km07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

We just bought an x32 compact for our church. What would be the best way to run a mono signal to our two powered stage monitors? We don't want to run a left and right signal.

0 9
  • New
    mgoodin08
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Well, I feel like a complete idiot and moron!

Bought a Behringer X32 compact to replace my Presonus Sutdiolive 16.0.2 after reading up on it. Seeems like a great board that will do lots of great things. Took it out of the box, plugged it in DL'd the compete manual...

I can't figure out how to do even the most basic routing functions in it let alone get advanced enough to integrate it into my home recording set up.

User's manual: useless. All the videos: useless. Behringer technical service: non-existent. These were all the reasons I got rid of the Presonus.

ANd, no, I'm not sutdio tech wiz by any means but I'm also not completely stupid. I havee a feeling if I can't figure even the most basic things out there are MANY OTHERS in this boat that are probably just to shamed to put that out there.

That said... I can't even figure out how to do the following:
    -Studio reference monitors plugged into the 1/4in main outs
    -P.A. speakers plugged into XLR AUX outs 1-2
    -CPU headphone out plugged into AUX ins 5-6 (RCA)
    -Can't figure out how to route AUX IN 5-6 to XLR monitor 1-2 outs so I can simply listen to a stereo track.
    -So, plugged into XLR in 1-2 with adapters. Can't even figure out how to properly route those to XLR outs 1-2 to pan them right and left for a stereo mix.

And, please, laugh and guffaw and insult all you want as long as you answer my question. If you don't answer the questions bugger off and keep your insults to yourself.

Behringer- it should not be this difficult! Write better manuals and makee better videos. Better yet provide some ACTUAL TECHNNICAL support to your customers that dumped their money into your products!

read more...
    0 9
    • mgoodin08
      Paul_Vannatto i've been helping thousands of users with X32 setup, routing, solutions, etc. since 2013. But after reading your post, evidently if I don't answer all your questions to your stringent specification, I have no choice but to "bugger off". So have a great day.
      • Aug 24
    • mgoodin08
      CraigFowler What Paul said.

Also, no one's laughing at you, and you'll find that most people on this forum agree with you re Behringer's "support." I'll try to help you anyway.

The Compact doesn't have 1/4" main outs. It's 1/4" outs are monitor outs (labelled on the silk) and are hardwired to the console's solo bus. You by default you should hear the main bus through them if you have nothing solo'd, but there's a couple of levels of volume control that can affect that. Have a look in the monitor section on the top of the console, both the level encoder and what pops up on the screen when you press the view button.

By default the XLR outputs 1-6 get their signals from Bus1-6, it's XLR7+8 that get signal from the mainLR bus. This is labelled on the silk. You can change these assignments through the routing section of the console. I'd strongly recommend updating to the latest v4+ version of the firmware for more robust routing options.

By default the 1/4" aux IO sockets on the console are set up as insert points. You can change this in the routing>aux out section. You can set individual sockets to source their signals directly from another socket, the console essentially acting as a passthrough, or you can set it up to include some channel processing.

Select the left channel (aux5,) use the left/right arrows on the screen to go over to the config screen, push the encoder (iirc it's encoder #1) to stereo link the channel (odd/even pair.) This will link its processing\routing and automatically hard-pan it. Alternatively you can not stereo-link the pair of channels and just select each channel individually and pan them using the console's pan encoder.

I hope that helps you, although your post mostly seems a rant without actual questions. Ask them specifically and we can try to answer them. Please differentiate between the console's 1/4" monitor out sockets (hardwired to the console's solo bus, up near the talkback preamp,) the console's 6x 1/4" aux out/RCA sockets (freely assignable,) and the console's XLR out sockets (also freely assignable.)

Finally, feel free to lose the attitude and come over to the Behringer.world (unofficial) forums. Much better forum interface.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    scottpopham
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-09

I've never had an issue, but all of a sudden today I turned on my XR18 and it wasn't being recognized by my computer. I tried swapping cat5 cables, disconnecting from router and plugging directly into the computer, everything. Nothing works. 

Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone have any clue on what could be wrong or what we could do? 

Thank you in advance!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    sfitch3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-24

We are having issues getting our bass guitar to come through the system into the p16 set up for in ear monitors.  We have tried both through bass guitar amp and directly to the digital snake.   But all we get is a buzzing sound for the ears.  

read more...
    0 9
    • sfitch3
      Nigel67 Hi sfitch3. I am going to need some more information please about your set up. Is it just one P16M that you have and you just want it to listen to the bass guitar? Do you have a CAT5e cable between the X32 Ultranet output and the Ultranet input on the P16M? There is no other way to get audio into a P16M apart from via the Ultranet. You then need to route the bass guitar to the Ultranet/P16. Please take a look at this video which will help you send audio to the P16M. It is not the latest firmware version however it hasn't changed to much over releases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ww7G5tvjg. There are probably more videos on using the P16M on You Tube.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    matt73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hello I just bought the Xenyx x1204 usb and I'm using it for my solo acoustic shows. I use a QSC cp8 monitor and I'm wondering if someone could tell me where the line out to the monitor is? Do I have to use the XLR channels on the back?  Or am I missing something. I just use one two channels on the mixer. Channels one and two for mic and guitar. 

read more...
    0 9
    • matt73
      Paul_Vannatto The Aux outputs are at the top and to the left of the 4 RCA jacks. I would suggest that you use the Aux 1 so that you can use the Aux 2 for the FX.
      • Sep 25
      • Xenyx x1204 usb line out
        matt73 Thank you. I tried that and got nothing. I tried everything except the XLR output and nothing worked. I’ll try again when I get home.
        • Sep 26
    • matt73
      Paul_Vannatto Did you turn up the Aux knob (red) of each of the channels and the Aux Send (red, just below the FX display)?
      • Sep 26
  • New
    k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-03

Hi,

How can I send all audio input channels from the primary X32 to a secondary X32?

0 8
    • k3pto
      Paul_Vannatto Send the inputs via the AES50 (A or B), using the Routing, AES50 screen. Also make sure that only one of the X32 is setup as the master clock.
      • Feb 2
  • New
    Clearwaters316
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hi, suddenly we lost the return from the X-Air 18 mixer to our wirecast? Wircast is running under Winows 10 Pro. Not sure what to do. Thanks, Ken

0 8
    • Clearwaters316
      Nigel67 Is the computer still seeing the X-AIR 18 in audio devices under Bluetooth and other devices? If it isn't, then you could try a new USB cable, uninstalling and re-installing the driver. See if the X-Air 18 is seen by another computer. If it isn't, then the USB could have failed. Your only option then would be to try a factory reset. Was there an upgrade/patch to the computer or anything added to the system between it working and not?
      • Mar 15
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
Go to page