Statistics

299,402 members
183,146 posts
  • New
    Dukiebabe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

I filled in fir a basis player last night with a band that is using an XR16. I couldn't find an app to download to my phone so I could mix my earbuds.

Ill be filling in again snd I need something that works with my iPhone.

The one that Behringer recommends is discontinued.

HELP!

Duke

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    DonSealer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-25

Hoping to get some advice.
    I have my XR-18 for about 7 years. When I first got it I used it on a gig, maybe 2 gigs. But since that time I've had it here in my studio hooked up to a router and run it with Reaper. No problems, works like a charm. However I am considering going out and gigging again and I'm wondering what I'll need to do to switch back and forth from live gig to studio use. I'll probably run the XR-18 into my Samsung tablet, as I did before. I don't think I have the software on this tablet but installing it shouldn't be a problem.
    I'd be really interested in some advice and feedback.

Thanks,
    Don.......

read more...
    0 8
    • DonSealer
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Don, good to hear from you again. I'd be glad to help you with setting up for live gigs. Contact me via email.
      • Apr 25
  • New
    RichardLussier
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-15

I am using a center cluster, plus left and right speakers.
    On the X32, there was a way to have a center output for the center cluster that was not the sum of the left and right outputs.
    Is there any way to do this with the Wing ?

Thank you

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    papparuff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-12

We are trying to figure out how to add backing tracks/click track via ipad to the XAir18. We already use the usb port for our main computer which has our church software installed. Is there another way to connect an ipad to the XAir so that our musicians/vocals can hear the pads in one ear and the click track in the other ear?

read more...
    0 8
    • papparuff
      Paul_Vannatto Our church's worship teams uses an iPad with an adapter to provide a 3.5mm jack for its output. Then a 3.5mm to two 6.3mm patch cable is then used to connect to the console. You could use this setup to plug into the 17/18 jacks of the XR18.
      • Feb 12
  • New
    rteglgaa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hi,

As there is no user manual for the app for this mixer (that I know of), I have a question about what the marked features below are for:

Thanks,

Rasmus

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    ShortSycamore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

I am using and Behringer S-16 mixer with an X32 mixer. The S-16 circuitry was damaged due t of power surge during an electrical storm, last spring.

The S-16 was out of warranty so I sent it to Vison Electronix in Michigan for repairs in May.  I recently requested that it be returned to me because Vision Electronix repeatedly told me that they could not get the needed parts (circuits board and AES port) from Behringer to repair it.  Now I have a damaged S-16 with no known way to repair it.

Please advise as to how I can get my S-16 repaired.

I am located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

John Apitz

651/260-0885

[email protected]

read more...
    0 8
    • ShortSycamore
      GaryHiggins You should get a free NEW one for your 10 months of waiting, not acceptable imo to not have it for that long….or one to use while you wait. My 2 cents.
      • Mar 5
      • S-16 repairs
        JeffRowell I have been waiting since early October for an SD16 repair through the Behringer authorized repair facility in Atlanta (out of warranty). Power source back ordered and not available. I tried to order one directly from Behringer and got the additional message that they are moving to a new facility and unable to ship parts orders. That message was sent to me on 2/10/22.
        • Mar 7
      • S-16 repairs
        eqsstudios Ive been waiting for over a year for an S32 main board.
        • Mar 8
    • ShortSycamore
      JeffRowell Behringer used to make stuff that you just threw away and replaced it if it broke. Then they stepped up their game with the x32, Midas etc. Now you have to throw it away and replace it because it is impossible to get it repaired!
      • Mar 8
  • New
    Mbmusicpro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hey, I'm a professional touring audio engineer (FOH/Mon) for primarily hip-hop, RnB, Gospel and Pop. Just recently, i used the Wing for 2 live gospel recordings. I Felt that the following would've made my experience much easier...

1. desktop application. much like the x32/m32 has

2. "default" command. something that would default pans to center, and faders to unity gain. Along with that maybe a fader "jerk" when reaching unity gain on the fader

3. "apply to all"/multi select command. Something that would allow me to apply changes to channels/outputs/sends in a similar fashion. an example is if I change a channel's send 1 to unity gain, it'll change multiple/all the channels send 1 volume to unity too

4. a waves live/wsg card or option (preferably 1 that wouldn't require sacrificing my SD recorder)

5. Group/Ganging channels

6. Variable Bus mode. A way to reconfigure the extra mains (and matrices if hardware would allow) so that an engineer could turn the mains into extra mix buses giving us the ability to achieve 19-27 independent stereo mixes/subgroups (given you'd still need at least 1 main fader layer)

7. seperate talkback mic input. Shouldn't have to give up a channel for talkback mic, much less a specific one. No other console I've used does this.

8. instruction manual. QS guide isn't detailed enough

9. preset library. I am much more comfortable seeing all my own eq's compression and gate settings, but for those who aren't this would be great. 

read more...
    0 8
    • Mbmusicpro
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mbmusicpro, thank you for your post, I will forward your suggestion to our Dev. Team for analysis Thank you
      • Aug 26
  • New
    Michaeld241
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-29

I need more Outs, I can use My Apollo with my AD Utltragain ADAY but not my Wing..Not enough outs

0 8
    • Michaeld241
      Paul_Vannatto How many stageboxes do you have connected? How many outs do you need?
      • Jan 29
    • Michaeld241
      Michaeld241 You Need at lease 14 to 14
      • Jan 29
    • Michaeld241
      Michaeld241 Can you use One stage box and 8 out on the mixer
      • Jan 29
    • Michaeld241
      Paul_Vannatto One SD8 will provide 16 XLR outputs (8 on Wing, 8 on SD8). If you need more, an additional SD8 or an S16 will provide an additional 8 XLR outputs.
      • Jan 29
    • Michaeld241
      KlausMock An S16 will give also the opportunity to use some ADA8x00 to add more outputs.
      • Jan 30
  • New
    mcieslik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Another feature request for the Flow 8 app: there is no visualization of the eq curve in full parametric mode, it would be great to see the width of the Q parameter on the EQ view. 

1 8
  • New
    Jrmoreno06
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

I recently bought a Xr-18 but when i go to record in my daw only 4 channels can record at once, how can i change this to record all 18?

0 8
    • Jrmoreno06
      redpola

The beta versions are available to Apple DEVELOPERS, amongst whom I hope Behringer number.

• April 23, 2021
    • Jrmoreno06
      Paul_Vannatto What DAW and OS are you using?
      • December 9, 2021
Go to page