Statistics

289,558 members
172,076 posts
  • New
    rgalv001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

I just bought a new iPad 8th Generation iPad to connect to my X32 Rack with the x32 Mix app. It will not connect at all. I tried 3 other iPad Air and Air2 iPads and they all connect within seconds. The new one just stays at Listening. I tried everything and will not work. Even tried two different routers and they all connect except to the new iPad. Any suggestions? 

read more...
    0 778
    • rgalv001
      PedroRodrigues Hi rgalv001, please consider that to be able to assist you with more tools please follow the link below to submit a assistance request
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer
      Thank you
      • April 22, 2021
    • rgalv001
      JeffRowell I have the exact same problem. X32 Mix just "listens" and never finds the X32. The link provided above does not go to an existing page either. Any help would be appreciated.
      • April 28, 2021
    • rgalv001
      rgalv001

Hey Jeff! I fixed it by deleting the X32 Mix app and re-installing it. Once I did that it worked.

• April 28, 2021
    • rgalv001
      JeffRowell Interesting. Not an IT guy, but did recall setting up my router for fixed addresses below.20 with .21 through .255 used to handout addresses to devices. Any way, my ipad ip address was .16. So I manually set the iPad address at a higher number and it connected. Probably just coincidental, but it connected all weekend.
      • May 3, 2021
  • New
    h941224
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Can I connect this product with a cat6 Ethernet cable?

0 759
    • h941224
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can
      • January 13, 2021
      • Behringer P16-M
        h941224 Hi Paul, thanks.
        • January 13, 2021
    • h941224
      ThomasWilliams If you can find it, go with _Shielded_ Cat 6 cable. I'm pretty sure it is what Behringer recommends. Unshielded may work (I've used it), but Shielded is advisable for longer distances. It is also, unfortunately, a boatload more expensive than commodity unshielded.
      • January 13, 2021
      • Behringer P16-M
        h941224 Thanks
        • January 13, 2021
    • h941224
      Paul_Vannatto I'm actually using cat7 cable between my stageboxes and my Turbosound iQ speakers (with Ultranet) and find it works great. All cat7 is double shielded (individual pairs wrapped in foil and braided shielding wrapped around all 4 twisted pairs) and the price is relatively inexpensive (eg. 30' cable for $11.38 CAD).
      • January 14, 2021
  • andrewpirs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-16

Hi Musictribe,

Do you think we ll ever see a smaller Wing mixer like the x32 compact or midas 32r?

Thank you

Cheers

Andrew

0 724
    • andrewpirs
      Nigel67 Hi, I do not know the answer to this, but I will ask the designers if there is anything in the pipeline. Can't promise an answer though as they like to keep these things close to their chest until near release dates. :)
      • September 16, 2020
    • andrewpirs
      andrewpirs Thank you Nigel, I m sure a lot of people is lookong at it! It s great product but with those dimensions cut out a big sector of the markets.
      • September 17, 2020
      • Behringer Wing 32 will ever exist?
        andrewpirs Anyway let us know if you have any newss!! Cheers! Thanks
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
      • Behringer Wing 32 will ever exist?
        Nigel67 Hi Andrew. As normal, the designers are being as tight lipped as ever . You have to read into what they are saying .
        I can only tell you to keep watching and listening. They have said that they are actively listening/watching to what people discuss in our community, FB groups or forums. And we are prioritising our work to what seem most desirable for our customers--be it feature updates or product line updates.
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
  • jwsandersjr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-29

Bear with me as I set this question up (please!)

Background: I usually do a stereo mix, which seems to be fine for our live stream output. I happened to notice a few days ago that while we have four main amps (left front, right front, left delay rear, right delay rear) it appears that we only have a single cable coming from the back of the board to the amps coming from XLR Out 16. My guess is that our FOH Main is only getting the Right output of the stereo mix. My guess is that I really need a mono out for the FOH Main and leave the stereo mix as is. Being both new and a volunteer, I'm not 100% certain how to accomplish this. I've done some reading of the "X32 DIGITAL MIXER Preliminary User Manual" (pdf from the website) ((not the best guide in my opinion, but it's what I have to work with)) and I believe I know what to do, but not wanting to mess anything up, I thought I'd outline what I think needs to be done and see if someone would validate that approach, or just reply and tell me the correct steps.

My best educated guess is that for each channel I should go to the "Main Bus" section and adjust the "Level" rotary. After all channels are sending to MC, then go to routing tab and select one of the unused XLR outs (say 14) and route MC to that output. Then move the physical cable from XLR 16 to XLR 14. This would  leave XLRs 15 and 16 in their "default" Main LR setting. I suppose alternately, I could change the routing for XLR 16 from Main Array R to Main MC.

Does this seem to make sense? Am I on the right track? Would attaching a scene file or backup help?

Thanks, Jim Sanders

read more...
    0 719
    Caught exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row
  • New
    sergiu46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hello all,

I bought a behringer wing mixing console for my local church from thomann and we recieved one with ghoust touches.

We returned and they sent another brand new one with the same problem.

We returned again for replacemend and we specified to be tested before sending and we discribed the procedure on how to be tested (install newest firmware version and start console in test mode).

We recived a "tested" console (the package was resealed with thommand branded tape so for shure they opened the package) and the same problem as before. (the ony difference was the position of the ghoust thouches)

My question is how to proceed to get a good console? Should I open a ticket here at music tribe?

Does anyone buyed a good console from thomann?

read more...
    0 702
    • sergiu46
      GaryHiggins Hello, I would definitely make out a care ticket, something seems completely out of whack with your situation. The odds of getting 3 bad mixers is beyond crazy. The only sure way is to have the screen replaced by a certified repair center (MTASC). Getting a new mixer does not mean the screen it has is ok. It could be good...or not! Get a new screen for yours!
      • May 1, 2021
    • sergiu46
      ValeriuM_Trufin The Wing I got for our church was also from Thomann and has 0 issues for now. We are from Romania and got it from Thomann in Germany this January.
      Sorry to hear of your bad luck.
      • May 2, 2021
    • sergiu46
      dynacomtech

My second WING (A replacement) also from Thomann has started exactly the same problem 6 months after receiving it. It was tested prior to being sent to me.

• September 19, 2021
  • New
    JakeWeller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Hi, im looking for the output delay control on the behringer with to sync audio play back with video output. if anybody would be able to help me find the control that would be lifesaving. (I have been searching the internet and the console settings all day)

read more...
    0 695
    • JakeWeller
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jake, output delays are only available on the 4 main and 8 matrix. Select the desired main or matrix, then the second screen. The output delay can be adjusted on the far right.
      • November 27, 2020
      • Behringer Wing - Output Delay Control Help
        JakeWeller i'm still have some trouble, i have selected the main i would like to adjust but I cant work out what you mean by "second Screen". I appreciate the help Paul
        • November 27, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto When you select any channel strip, you will see on the left side of the screen "Home", then 6-8 (depending on the channel strip) icons below it. Each of these are screens. Select the one just below the "Home" screen.
        • November 27, 2020
        JakeWeller Thank you so much I got there in the end.
        • November 27, 2020
  • Goetz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

Hey everyone,

we fixed an issue a few customers had with booting WING while being connected to a Mac running 10.14 or 10.15 Firmware 1.08.1 is now live!

read more...
    2 693
    • Goetz
      KlausMock Hi, I just tested it and almost anything seems to work fine. But if you have a tap tempo button assigned to a UDK and use it in the 4-channel section the button to not flash as it is doing in the custom control sections.
      Regards
      • August 31, 2020
      • Behringer WING – Summer Update V2
        Goetz Thanks Klaus, I'll let the dev team know!
        • September 1, 2020
        Goetz Klaus, as it turns out this is not a bug but a feature. :-)
        • September 1, 2020
        KlausMock Can you explain that? And some more ideas for the dev team. Routing: allow tap points similar for output routing similar to the mechanism of the X32 outputs. Add more User Signals and also there a more detailed selection of the tap points. Add possibility to direct patch input and output sockets for channel and bus inserts to avoid of burning FX slots. Add possibilty to rearrange the processing on busses too. And at last. When would we get a full offline editor for PC, Mac, Linux ans Raspberry and also a more detailed reference manual? Regards
        • September 1, 2020
  • Samuel89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

i'm using X32 digital console.

I set Bus out as a Pre fader. But when i mute channels, the BUS OUT also has been muted.

Can I use BUS OUT always ON-AIR whether the channel mute or not?

read more...
    0 689
    • Samuel89
      RexBeckett Hi Samuel. When you mute a channel, it also mutes the sends to Mixbuses. So using a Pre-fader tap from the Mixbus to the output does not help. One solution is to assign the channels to a DCA Group and mute that. This will mute the channels in the Main mix but does not mute the channel sends to Mixbuses -provided DCA Groups is not checked on Setup -> Mixer -> Mute System.
      • October 14, 2020
  • New
    jimcelc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I am a relative novice with the x32 at our church.  It appears that it is running a firmware version from when it was installed at the church many years ago before my time (and probably never updated since it was installed).  The console indicates it is on firmware version 1.05.  As I understand it, the current firmware version is 4.06.  Is there anything I need to be concerned about in jumping all the way from 1.05 to 4.06?  I don't want to end up with a "dead" mixer because I messed something up jumping the firmware version that far.

We want to do some new things with the mixer and have been seeing a few anomolies when we try to update or add new scenes.  (We want to use the USB feed from the Xuf card we have not been utilizing to feed our Live Stream).  Sometimes changes we thought we had made and saved as a scene are "disappearing" on us.  Before I went much further in trying to troubleshoot this, I thought we should probably get our long overdue FW updated.

Thanks.

Jim Erickson

read more...
    0 688
    • jimcelc
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jim, that firmware is 9 years old (about Sept 2012). My church's X32 came with 1.08 (Nov 2012). Before upgrading to 4.06, you will need to export any/all scenes to files (using the Utility button) and any FX presets will need to be exported and converted (I have most of the stock presets converted and available). You will also need to write down all settings in the first 4 screens of the Setup section. Finally you will need to upgrade any X32 apps that you are currently using.
      • September 20, 2021
    • jimcelc
      jimcelc

OK. I decided to do this gradually since the firmware was so old. I was successful in upgrading from 1.05 to 1.15. We had no presets in our library (I assume this is what you were talking about). I then saved the scenes againon 1.15 and upgraded to 2.02. The upgrade went OK, but as the release notes indicated, the scenes were lost on the update. However, when I when to "import" the show I had saved on a USB stick from 1.15, it wouldn't find any of the files. Any thoughts?

• September 21, 2021
    • jimcelc
      jimcelc Successfully upgraded to Version 4.06 and it looks like the scenes were mostly preserved after restoring them after the upgrades. Because of how long it had been since the FW had been upgraded, tried to step through the different versions - 1.05 - 1.15 - 2.02 - 2.16 - 3.04 - 3.12 - 4.0 - 4.06. As previously noted, we had some difficulties with restoring the scenes after we upgraded to 2.02. However,, we were mostly able to import the scenes from v1.15 after we updated to 3.04. For all of the channels on the left side of the board which are inputs - mics, etc - it looks like the scenes were preserved. We are still testing the output and mix buses. It looks like all the routing information was preserved, but the labels on the bus outputs on the right side of the board were not maintained. Not sure if anything else is missing. Thanks for putting up with comments from a novice user.
      • September 21, 2021
    • jimcelc
      Paul_Vannatto Good to hear that you successfully upgraded to firmware 4.06. I'm surprised that you had all of those older firmware available.

As you probably all ready have noticed, there are a lot of major enhancements and new features, such as cues and snippets, more routing flexibility (eg. XLR Out separated from Out 1-16, User In, User Out) that you will need to work through. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
      • September 22, 2021
    • jimcelc
      GlenCampbell

Hi Guys, Ive just done an update to the new 4.06, And the desk has been cleaned and back to factory. No Probs because I it stored on a USB drive, but when I pop it in, it doesnt see the stored files, only the recorded files from the desk. Any idea how I might be able to get the desk to see the old stored files?? Thanks for any help, Cheers Glen

• November 2, 2021
  • HeathanzSinz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

I have a few audio interfaces, all work fine. I hooked up my Behringer X1204 to PC, nothing. Installed ASIO drivers, nothing.

Doesn't show up in my sound devices. My Line 6 pedal, my Steinberg UR44 all show up. Not my board.

TR2/USB to Main button in.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 685
    • HeathanzSinz
      leah Hello @HeathanzSinz ,

Since the driver you've downloaded is a universal one, you'll find your device listed as "USB Audio CODEC". From your screenshot, I see that it's installed. Select this driver wherever you will be using the input/output from your X1204USB.

You should also be able to rename the driver within the properties. Right-click on the listing to access this menu on your computer.

I hope this helps!
      • October 6, 2020
Go to page