Statistics

289,847 members
172,411 posts
  • New
    RexBeckett
    Superhero - Level 3
    2021-01-22

Following the purchase of a Flow 8 Digital Mixer, I set about learning how it worked – from a user’s perspective. This was done by connecting audio test equipment to the inputs/outputs and observing the effect of each of the controls on the various outputs. The results allowed the creation of an apparent signal paths diagram. The diagram reflects the Flow 8 functionality with firmware V11729. Subsequent firmware releases may change the signal paths.

The diagram is not part of any official documentation and is just intended to help users understand how the various controls affect the operation of this great little digital mixer.

View Attachment

Edit: Firmware V11739 provides several additional routing options. An updated diagram has been attached to a new discussion: https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/77059/310428/flow-8-apparent-signal-paths-v11739

read more...
    3 559
    • RexBeckett
      DaveMorrison Nice work. How do you like the Flow8 as a mixer?
      • January 22, 2021
      • Flow 8 Apparent Signal Paths (V11729)
        RexBeckett Thanks, Dave. I think that the Flow 8 is great for mixing solo or duo performers and is ideal for many streaming or broadcast applications. The hardware has been well conceived and designed and has many advantages over typical small analogue desks. The Android app needs some attention but most of the functions work.

I see the Flow 8 as filling the space between a small analogue mixer and an XR18. I have been testing it in a multi-participant streaming environment where it replaces a Xenyx QX1002USB + UMC404HD. The Flow 8 is excellent in this role - providing both a physical control surface and the advantages of a digital mixer e.g. instant recall of saved snapshots, remote control and multi-channel recording over USB.
        • ·
        • January 22, 2021
    • RexBeckett
      Jerrylee1 Thanks for the diagram Rex, the compressor ratios vs percentage good to know. Lots of potential in this little mixer!
      • January 22, 2021
    • RexBeckett
      RexBeckett We may as well use this discussion to collect other information that could help new owners of a Flow 8.

In the channel EQ, the Low and High bands are shelving and are specified at 20Hz and 20kHz – outside the range that most of us can hear. They have quite shallow slopes, though, so can be used to shape the bottom and top ends. I have measured the -3dB points (frequencies) for a range of settings.

Low Shelf
      0dB: 18Hz, -3dB: 31.5Hz, -6dB: 100Hz, -9dB: 125Hz, -12dB: 140Hz, -15dB: 180Hz

High Shelf
      0dB: >20kHz, -3dB: 20kHz, -6dB: 8kHz, -9dB: 6.3kHz, -12dB: 5.6kHz, -15dB: 5kHz

I think the bottom end of the Low Shelf is affected by the channel's Low Cut filter. This cannot be turned off so is set to the lowest frequency of 20Hz.
      • January 24, 2021
    • RexBeckett
      RexBeckett The Flow 8 responds to Midi messages via the USB connection to a PC. This is a one-way Midi link. The Flow 8 does not transmit any Midi messages. The Midi implementation is well documented in the Quick Start Guide. Continuous Control values can be calculated as shown below.

Fader Levels:
      CC Value = ((dB + 70) * 126 / 80) + 1

Bus Limiters: CC Value = (dB + 30) * 127 / 30

EQ Bands: CC Value = (dB + 15) * 127 / 30

Low Cut: CC Value = (Frequency - 20) * 127 / 580

Channel Gains: CC Value = (dB + 20) * 127 / 80

Pan/Balance: CC Value = (Setting + 1) * 127 / 2
      • January 24, 2021
    • RexBeckett
      RexBeckett A frequent question about the Flow 8 is: How easy is it to use a multi-layer surface wthout motorized faders? I find it surprisingly easy - for example:

When you change layers, the Offset LEDs above each fader show you when they are not synchronized. When you move one of the faders, the small LCD screen shows the dB value it should be set to and a moving line shows how far and in which direction you need to move the fader. This is a very handy feature which I have not seen mentioned in any online reviews.

When changing to an FX or Monitor layer to tweak a couple of channel sends, it is not necessary to synchronize all the channel faders. You only need to sync the ones that you want to change. This also reduces the number of offsets when returning to the Main layer.

Once the principle settings are in place, I tend to leave the physical surface on the Main layer. This allows easy adjustment of channel and Main faders. I have a 7" tablet running the Flow Mix app to allow tweaks to EQ, Compressors or FX parameters. In practice, once it is sounding good, the tablet is not essential.
      • January 25, 2021
      • Flow 8 Apparent Signal Paths (V11729)
        Jerrylee1 Same way of working as on the earlier Studiolive Presonus mixers, it works well.
        • January 26, 2021
  • MikeDrennan
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-09-14

I'd like to have two quick recalls on my Wing; the first where the alt inputs are set to USB in sources from my DAW, and a second where they are set to Wing Play sources.  This way I can toggle quickly between multitracking to a DAW and playing back multi tracks, or choosing to use the Wing Live card instead. 

The alt inputs are really the only thing I want to be different between the two snapshots.  Can someone guide me in the right direction of what to include in the save file, and what to "safe"?  

Lastly, is there no longer a way to recall a specific scene from a MIDI message or a custom button?  I miss having that from my X32 days.   

Thanks!

read more...
    0 553
    • MikeDrennan
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mike,

First of all, there is no external mechanism (JSON, OSC or midi) to load a snapshot at this point in time. That is one important feature on the wishlist.

Secondly, what you are wanting to do (change alt input sources from USB to USB player and vise versa) requires snippet-like functionality (like on the X32/M32). Unfortunately at this point, this feature has not yet been developed on the Wing itself. But the good news is that the Wing now has an OSC server built into the lastest firmware (1.08). I have successfully ported my X32 Live Toolbox to the Wing platform and released the beta version this week (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-live-toolbox/). It provides snippet-like functionality using its tidbits. The release also includes all of the OSC commands. If you need any help developing tidbits for your application, just let me know.
      • September 13, 2020
      • Advice on Wing Snapshot management
        MikeDrennan Paul, thanks for the response. I downloaded your Toolbox app...very nice. Taking my first stab at it, if I wanted to switch Channel 14 from alt input USB 14 to alt input Wing Play 14, I would have to send two OSC commands to the desk: /ch/14/in/conn/altgrp/Play and then /ch/14/in/conn/altin/14. Is this correct?
        • September 14, 2020
        MikeDrennan Paul, can you comment on the above reply? Is that the correct OSC sequence for the example I gave? Thanks.
        • September 17, 2020
    • MikeDrennan
      Deo1 Hi guys.

I have just purchased my first gigital X32 mixer. I tried to connect it to my Mac, and use it to control my DAW which is Cubase8. But i can't get any signal out nor in.it looks like i have to redo everything from scratch although i just don't know what. Anyone can help?
      • September 14, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto This is a Wing thread, not an X32 thread. Please post a new thread regarding your X32 issue
        • September 14, 2020
    • MikeDrennan
      MikeDrennan I’m getting notifications that I have new responses to my thread, but nothing shows up?
      • September 16, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto I'm getting them too Mike
        • September 16, 2020
  • New
    tom8521
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-17

I want to buy a Behringer Wing.
    But, few users are Ghost touch screen.
    The defect corrected on new production? from which serial number the problem was corrected.

it would be good to provide a mode allowing to deactivate the touch screen in the event of a problem, in order to end the concert with the buttons, pc ... tablet.
    What do you think?

read more...
    0 549
    • tom8521
      john0121 Hi Tom, you'd be best to submit a case regarding this. Can you please fill out the Pre Sales from via the Support button and a member of the team can advise. Thanks
      • January 17, 2021
    • tom8521
      MartinPressmar Hey Tom, you can test it!

Update the Behringer Wing firmware to the latest version. Once updated, power cycle the mixer.
      After power cycling the unit, turn the Wing off.
      Press and hold the Home and Meter buttons, and while holding those buttons, turn the Wing back on.
      The Wing will then enter Screen Test mode.
      This displays the number of touches, and also where the screen is registering the touch.
      Let the test run for AT LEAST one hour.
      If the screen shows 0 touch events after running the test for at least an hour, you can determine that the mixer is not faulty.
      Press the blank function button on the bottom right to get to the mixer’s home screen.
      • January 18, 2021
  • New
    Patricus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

Hi everyone,

I have a Behringer x32 Compact mixer with two SD16 units but have always been a bit overwhelmed by it's possibilities. The x32 mixer is connected to my PC running Ableton live via the X-USB interface.

When making music in Ableton, in order to achieve a tight synchronisation between the software & the hardware part of my home studio I have purchased the E-RM Multiclock.
    The multiclock uses audio sync that is being generated by a VST/UA plugin that comes with the Multiclock and is loaded in Ableton on a midi channel. The audio signal being generated in Ableton needs to be routed through my X32 compact mixer and into the audio input on the E-RM Mulitclock itself.

On my x32 I have the Aux Out 3 available that I would like to use to send the audio from Ableton out to the E-RM MUlticlock. I have several channels that are not in use on the x32, for instance channel 30 that I selected for the VST to send it's audio signal to (see below - screenshot 1).

So what I'm trying to achieve: send the audio signal generated by the VST in Ableton out to channel 30 of the x32 and forward that to the Aux Output #3. From there I will pick-up the signal with a jack cable and connect it physically to the E-RM Multiclock input.

I tried to configure the aux out 3 as pictured (see below - screenshot 2) to achieve this but the audio signal is not reaching aux out #3.

Can anyone help me to figure out which setting I need to change to route the audio signal successfully?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Patrick

read more...
    0 545
    • Patricus
      KyleJohnson Hi Patrick, Kyle with Music Tribe here. The Aux Out routing you have set will work as long as the signal is actually getting to Channel 30 on the mixer. Are you seeing the signal on channel 30? It could be input routing that is giving you trouble. On the Routing>Home menu, make sure the 4th column is set to Card 25-32 in order to get the signal from USB Out 30 from Ableton into Channel 30 on the X32. Then Select channel 30, and open the Home>Config page to ensure the Channel source is Card 30.
      • October 29, 2020
    • Patricus
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Patrick, in addition to what Kyle mentioned, that X32 Routing, Aux Out screenshot seems to be an older firmware screen (late 2.x or early 3.x firmware). There was a bugfix regarding the Direct Outs in one of the firmware updates, but don't recall when. I would suggest you update your firmware to the latest (4.03).
      • October 29, 2020
    • Patricus
      Patricus Hi Kyle & Paul, thank you both for your feedback. I do not think channel 30 is reaching the mixer so will be looking into the input routing like you suggested. I also checked my firware version: it's 3.07 atm so will be updating that as well. Once these are done I will report back any findings or questions.
      • October 29, 2020
    • Patricus
      Patricus Hi Kyle & Paul, thanks to your tips I now have a clock signal coming out of the Aux Out 3. Thanks a lot!
      • October 31, 2020
      • How to route audio from Ableton to the x32 Aux Out 3 channel?
        Paul_Vannatto Good to hear that you got it working Patrick
        • November 1, 2020
  • New
    paultong0101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I bought an X32 rack last month. Updated the firmware to v4 and installed the Edit software. All good. But whenever I playback from either my iMac or Macbook Pro (both running Pro Tools and iTunes on Mojave) I get intermittent crackling and pops via the monitors (and visible on the x32's metering) similar to sample rate mismatch.

I bought a UPS to eliminate any potential bad power causes, but the issue is still there. The cracks and pops hit close to digital zero, regardless of playback level. 

I have set the Aux to 'Card 1-2' in the routing to facilitate playback via USB.

Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying to diagnose this for over a month and am at the point of just returning it for a refund!

read more...
    0 543
    • paultong0101
      Paul_Vannatto Is the clock rate (44.1K or 48K) on the X32 Rack identical to what is set in ProTools? The clock rate is set in Setup, Mixer, Sample Rate (in X32-Edit).
      • March 31, 2021
      • Behringer X32 Rack making cracking and popping noise when connected to Pro Tools or iTunes.
        paultong0101 Yeah, they're both both set to 44.1Khz!
        • March 31, 2021
    • paultong0101
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have the USB plugged into a USB 2.0 (black)? The X32 USB port is 2.0 and does not work well with the newer 3.0 (blue) ports. Also try adjusting the buffers (increasing) and replacing the USB cable (yes they can go bad).
      • March 31, 2021
    • paultong0101
      StephenEvans What's your buffer size set to?
      • April 1, 2021
    • paultong0101
      sbroersen

I have the same problem. I have a X-32 with the latest firmware 4.06. When I play back from my iMac with Logic pro over the USB 2.0 X-32 connection routed over aux to Card 1-2, I get a lot of noise after playing back for 5 minutes. The noise is getting worse over time, starting with little distorsion. Switching my X-32 sample rate to 44.1K had no effect. What can I do? This problem is mentioned form 2018 on, so there must be a solution by now.
      • May 2, 2021
  • New
    Gonzo536
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-24

I know how to setup the busses to have effects but I like to use the send master for reverbs and the return for delays but I can't find or figure out how to get the return fader? Any help please 

0 536
    • Gonzo536
      KevinMaxwell When doing live sound I like to be able to quickly change the effects, mostly the vocal reverbs, with the control at my fingertips. I usually have that functionality assigned to a DCA. I also change reverb delay time to match the pace and style of the song. I usually assign the delay time to a user control knob so it is easily accessible.

I have set up the Mains section (4 faders) to be the effects master sends by inserting an effect there. I then return that to Aux inputs 5-8. So I can mix/send the effects to wherever I want them.

I always use the Matrix sends for the House speaker sends no matter what kind of show I am doing. So the 4 Mains are something I wouldn’t be using anyway. And I always use a DCA as my master that is usually controlling the Mix Bus(es) that I am usually using as variable sub groups.

Regarding effects I usually roll off some of the lows and highs and also compress the feed to the effect. I find to me that EQ makes it sounds more natural. And with the compression it enables me to drive it hard enough to hear it more at the lower levels but then not got to be too much reverb when the singer starts to really belt it out. When checking out the reverb effects on the WING I was jumping back and forth to different reverbs and different times and I found I really liked the vocal reverb when I had 2 different ones in play at the same time on the same source.
      • April 23, 2021
    • Gonzo536
      GeorgeDougherty Go to on aux return(or any input channel). On the source input assignment, change the source group from a physical input to the Bus option and select the bus you're utilizing for the Fx Send.

I use this to good effect to minimize my effects bus usage down to 4 buses. Lead, Bg, Instrument, Drums. Instrument and drums insert a reverb and route out to the mains directly. Bg is assigned to one Aux returm and Lead is routed to 4 Aux returns where I have assigned a plate verb, a hall verb, an Ultratap delay for Echo delay and a Stereo Delay for a slapback effect.
      User 1 on the right bank of 4 then has those 4 returns so I can blend effects on the fly. The Custom controls section has rotary controls for the plate, hall, bg verb and slap delay. Custom Buttons jump to each of those effect units and have a tap tempo button for the echo delay.

I played with how Kevin has his mains for post-fade fx sends originally, but ended up using them for system output routing before my Matrixes and consolidated all my fx sends in the bus master section on bus 13-16.

Since I control our live stream from the one console I use my 4 mains for: M1: Stereo Master, M2: Aux Subs, M3: Broadcast Only, and M4: Room Only mixes. The physical outputs are sourced from matrixes so M1 routes to the main speaker and broadcast matrixes, M2 to a subwoofer matrix, and M3/M4 directly to their respective matrixes. M3 lets me boost things in the broadcast that are already loud in the room and M4 lets me add reverb or audio in the room so the reverb levels are balanced naturally between the stream and live mix or streamed audio doesn't loop back into itself under certain scenarios we've encountered.
      • April 25, 2021
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

How do I rearrange channels in XAir for PC (can't drag and drop them}

0 525
    • bobbydoy1e
      Nigel67 Hi, can you give some more information please. If you are asking about the X-Air Edit software, then the channels cannot be moved around, or is it for recording / playback on PC. If you could explain some more your requirements, then I can help you further. If you wanted to have particular channels up all the time, then you could set up one of the two User Groups. You can add any channels you like to these and in the Setup - Gui Prefs, you can set the User Group to always be On Top. You set up the User Group by clicking on the Utility tab. You can then move the channels around to any position you like in the User Group.
      • June 21, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      Paul_Vannatto The User 1 and User 2 groups can be found by clicking on the Utility button (top right)
      • June 22, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      bobbydoy1e

Thank you for your response! I'm running a laptop pc windows with xair edit installed. I think on a tablet you can drag-and-drop channels (instruments) to a different position so you can make them match the stage for the position of the performers. I just want to move the channels to match the performers on stage. So guitar is left stage but it's right stage in X air edit I'd like to drag it over to left.

• June 22, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      bobbydoy1e

I think the only other alternative is to redo the whole setup and I spent a long time setting it all up before I knew this stage setup of the band I'm working with

• June 22, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      Paul_Vannatto There is another alternative. Save to a scene file on your PC. Install X-Air Scene Parser (https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-air-sceneparser/ ), import the scene file to Scene Parser, select Ch 1-8 and Ch 9-16, then click on the Ch Arrange button (below). It will switch to the Ch Arrange screen where you can drag channels to the left and right to put them in the order you want.

If you want the channel inputs (sources) included, select the Include ch inputs. Adjust the range of channels to be affected (First Chan, Last Chan), then click on the Transfer button. It will create a modified (limited) scene file similar to an X32 snippet.

Save the results to a (modified) scene file and load it into the XAir console and it will make the necessary channel changes.
      • June 22, 2021
  • New
    harrisonfore92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hey there, I just had a question about the behringer “wing”.

Is it able to share the Midas DL32 stage box with a M32 C? For instance the M32 C will be used for monitors and the Wing will be used for front of house split digitally via AES.

thanks! 

read more...
    0 524
    • harrisonfore92
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you sure can, just like you would with multiple M32
      • April 6, 2021
    • harrisonfore92
      GaryHiggins A Behringer Wing, a DL32 and an M32C walk into a bar and come out lifelong friends!
      • April 7, 2021
    • harrisonfore92
      KevinMaxwell I guess I will piggyback on this question and ask a few about the same basic thing.

If I have an M32 as a monitor console and a DL32 on stage and a WING at FOH I understand that there are a couple of different ways of wiring it up. What are the advantaged of the different ways? One place I have worked that has that basic setup except instead of a WING they have an M32 at FOH. And they have the DL32 AES50A connected to the house console AES50A and the DL32 AES50B connected to the Monitor console AES50A. I am not sure how they had the outputs configured. I think they had the FOH console using the DL32 outputs to the house speakers and the M32 Monitor console (XLR) outputs directly feeding the monitor speakers. But what is the difference if you have the DL32 connected to just the monitor M32 and then that connected to the FOH console. Would that be DL32 AES50A to the M32 AES50A and the AES50B of the DL32 to AES50A on the WING at FOH. Then how do you get the outputs to the House speakers on the DL32 and the Monitor outputs from the M32 to the Monitor speakers. BTW in this example all of the speakers are powered from Amps on stage.

Now in the OP (original posters) question it might be more like the setup I am thinking about. If I had a WING at FOH and an M32 at Monitor position without a DL32, since a DL32 and an M32c would basically be equal to an M32. I assume I would just hook the 2 up AES50A on stage to the AES50A at FOH. So the question that brings up is how do I route the outputs of the WING to the house speakers and the outputs of the M32 to the Monitor speakers? And actually in my case I would want to send the outputs from the WING to the AES/EBU output on the M32 and at least one output of the WING to an XLR output on the M32. The AES/EBU and the XLR would go to a DSP for the house speakers that I would move from FOH to the stage for this setup.
      • April 7, 2021
      • A Behringer wing a dl32 and a M32c walk into a bar...
        GaryHiggins Just a few other tidbits...the DL32 and S32 are the only 2 X/M32 stageboxes that allow the inputs to pass from both the A and B sides of it, the caveats in so doing Paul already stated.

With the A/B ports used to each mixer: From the B side of the DL32, any aes50 ch's sent from the Monitor position mixer to FOH (and then on to the DL) are shifted up a whopping 32 ch's. That is because the inputs of the DL itself take up the first 32 ch's to FOH as aes50a 1-32. Technically you could still send outputs to the DL from the monitor mixer position but only the first 16 aes50 ch's will make it and those 16 will be seen at FOH as aes50a 33-48. You could have the FOH mixer relay aes50a 33-48 to the DL XLR outputs or (parts of them)

Hooking up in the traditional way, that is daisy chained, is likely the easier way IF you really need the monitor mixer to control outputs.

EDIT: Forgot one other drawback in doing it like the above, it will put those same 16 ch's from the monitor mixer at the DL32 ultranet port, perhaps not an issue but it could be.
        • April 7, 2021
    • harrisonfore92
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kevin,

Gary and I did not go further in our response, since the OP question was "is it possible". To answer your question, you need to understand how the DL32 works, particularly with its AES50 B port. Only the console connected to its A port has access (control) to the input preamps (gain and control) and the outputs. The console connected to the B port only has access to the input signals. What that means is that the B port console cannot send outputs to the DL32 and signals from FOH (eg. talkback) cannot be passed through the DL32.

The other setup with the monitor console in between the FOH and DL32 is much more flexible with signal routing, using the monitor console Routing AES50 along with the new User Out patching. Also preamp control (gain and phantom) can be assigned to either console.
      • April 7, 2021
    • harrisonfore92
      KevinMaxwell Thank you Gary and Paul. Now I just need to gather all of this equipment together and start to play with the different configurations. I will probably also bring along my SMAART system and test to see if there are any measurable differences and to see if there is any different propagation delay results with the different setups.
      • April 8, 2021
  • New
    ValeriuM_Trufin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-01

Hi ! 

AUX channels don't have an input delay option, so I wonder if is there a way to use busses to add some?

Because of the growing needs of our church, we bought a Wing, and repurpossed the X32 for live feed mixing. This gives us a greater felxibility and independence over the previous setup of using a bus pair to paralle mix the live feed.

I am however still trying to improve all aspects and one issue is that the congregation mics are way out from the FOH, but still have some bleed from the Mains. I wanted to add a delay to all inputs from the stage to account for that distance, and see if that helps keeping clear more of the sound whan adding the congregation.

We are maxing of the X32 inputs so Keys, PC and Electric Drums are patched to the AUX channels since they need least processing. But I can't add a delay to them. Is there a workaround? Most of the buses are free since this is live feed only. Is there a way to use them?

read more...
    0 519
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      KevinMaxwell You could send what you want delayed to a Mix Bus to an XLR and then apply the delay to the XLR out and come back into an AUX in. Or send it out to an AUX jack and come back into a channel and delay it all on that channel. Just be sure not to create a loop. This assumes that you have those output and input available.

Or you could just move the audience mics closer to the stage where they really should be in the first place. I always put them close enough to the stage so I don't have the issue that you are having. Just keep then out of a direct shot from the main speakers.
      • June 1, 2021
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      Paul_Vannatto If you are maxed out on the 32 channels with full processing, there is not much you can do to add delay to the Aux inputs, and the only output delays are connected to the Routing, Out 1-16 screen. The best solution is to get a second Wing.
      • June 1, 2021
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      CraigFowler Remove channels from LR, route cannels to bus, insert a delay\pitch shifter FX over the bus, route bus to LR?
      • June 1, 2021
      • X32 - Is there a workaround getting input delay on aux channels?
        KevinMaxwell Have you found a particular FX that will do that without adding some other weird sound into it? I have looked and I can’t find one that is clean and usable for this application. I would like to know what FX will work for this.
        • ·
        • June 1, 2021
    • ValeriuM_Trufin
      ValeriuM_Trufin Thanks Craig, that's what I was hoping I can do. I do second Kevin's question. Is on of the included FX you suggest?

I will test how the delay is if all parameters are deactivated with the exception of time and just one repeat..
      • June 1, 2021
  • New
    ClarkCannon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-11

In apast version of an the X-AIR app i was able to click a channel and drag it to a different spot on the mixer, i.e. i want channel 15 to be channel 3.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do that on the nevew version of the app. Is this still a feature available on the app? 

Current gear:

X-AIR XR16 

X-AIR app ver. 1.6.5

iPad (7th gen)

read more...
    0 506
    • ClarkCannon
      Paul_Vannatto Use Mixing Station instead. It can customise all layers and layouts.
      • February 11, 2021
    • ClarkCannon
      ThomasWilliams You can move faders around in the User 1 view in Xair Edit. (User 2 view has a bug, last I checked, so don't go there yet.)
      • February 13, 2021
    • ClarkCannon
      UlfBoettcher Clark, when in the main mixer view, you can click on “all layers” to take you to “Setup->Layout. There, you can add and edit layers. Once in editing mode, you can press and drag channels by press and hold the remove button and drag. I hope it will work for you.
      • February 13, 2021
Go to page