Statistics

269,283 members
148,971 posts
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-19

I think I understand when routing inputs to the Card, it sends the inputs "after the preamp". But what does that mean? Is gain part of the preamp? EQ? Any Dynamics or Gating? Not the raw input, correct? Certainly not the fader, mute, solo controls, as those are after the preamp and are parts of the input channel, correct?

read more...
    0 11
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. 'After the preamp' means that the signal is taken straight after the analogue mic amp gain stage, whether it is the mic amp from an IO box or the mic amps from the XLRs built into the rear of the console (Local Inputs).
      • October 19, 2021
  • New
    Opotija
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hello,

I have a Behringer DDM 4000 Mixer. 

I am having a problem with it. When I play it.

1. The volume jumps to real load

2. All of the button begin to blink 

3. I have to turn it off and turn it back on sometimes when I turn it off and turn it back on all the lights are stuck on)

read more...
    0 10
    • Opotija
      Nigel67 Hi Opotija. There isn't anything that we can do to help you through this forum, your unit is faulty and in need of repair. Please contact our Technical Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 18
  • New
    WING_Fred
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-27

Hi, I want to know it it is possibe to modify the Wing Driver to get 2IN and 94OUT on our WING consol?

0 10
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto No it is not possible. The USB is 48x48
      • October 27, 2021
    • WING_Fred
      WING_Fred Ok, So can we have 32IN and 64OUT? Because we can do now 48IN/48OUT
      • October 27, 2021
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto No, the hardware limit is 48x48 (ie 48IN/48OUT). You can't change inputs to outputs.
      • October 27, 2021
    • WING_Fred
      WING_Fred Ok... Thanks! It was a idea to use 40 stereo tracks!!!
      • October 27, 2021
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto You could go to the Dante card (internal or the W-Dante card) which provides 64x64
      • October 27, 2021
      • W-USB with 2IN and 94OUT, it's possible?
        GaryHiggins Or use both an internal and external Dante together :-) (they will coexist at the same time) and get 128x128. Although I don’t see how one would have enough faders to MIX more than…I’m guessing 48 stereo ch’s at one time? DVS can only handle 64 ch’s max on the recording end if that route is needed. There is I suppose, the case of 2 Wings, each with a Wing-Dante card which could sync up perfectly in real time in a large Dante network. Love to see that someday…I would be scary to imagine a scenario that would require that many inputs at once!
        • October 28, 2021
  • New
    cantordavid1517
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

XR18 using an external router, have been using it for three years with no problems. All of a sudden there's no audio out of the speakers, and we couldn't connect to the mixer with the app. Tried restarting everything, tried using the access point instead, tried doing a reset -- no luck. We succesfully bypassed it using a small analog mixer, so I'm pretty sure the XR18 is the problem.

Waiting to hear back from customer service, anyone have ideas in the meantime?

read more...
    0 10
    • cantordavid1517
      Nigel67 Hi cantordavid1517. If the audio isn't working and was when you previously switched the unit off (it keeps its previous settings), and you are unable to connect to the unit via the app, you could be looking at a power supply failure. Is the power supply LED still lit? This is the most likely to affect both these functions or a corruption of the software. Are you able to see the internal wifi of the XR18 on your computer when you are in access point mode? When you made the factory reset, you held the reset switch in for 12 seconds with the unit powered? The switch is behind the small hole in the front panel by the access point logo. If that didn't work, then you will more than likely need a technician to look at the unit. You say that you have submitted a ticket, so the Technician who answers will be able to help you further with that. Many thanks
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    DavidSelf
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-15

Is it possible to route this scenario:  mic (ch 18) -> usb (ch 3)?  I am trying to set up my pc so i can send a mic into it via usb while using usb 1/2 out into the x32.

0 10
    • DavidSelf
      Nigel67 Hi DavidSelf. Could do with a little more information as to what else you are wanting to send to the computer via the USB, i.e on channels 1 and 2 as this will affect the patching, but yes you could assign the Direct Output of Input 18 (with the Tap point you require) to Out 3 (in Out 1-16 tab) or Ultranet Output 3 (Ultranet tab) and then either assign Out 1-8 or Ultranet 1-8 to Outputs 1-8 in the Card tab. You could also set up the User Outs function after assigning the Input 18 to the Direct Out and then assign the User Out 1-8 in the Card tab. You have to assign to the Card in blocks of 8, you cannot assign just one individual channel - well you can in theory in the User Out, you just assign one channel to a block of 8 outputs, but you still have to patch a block of 8 outputs to the card. Then for the two return channels from the USB, bring them into Aux In 1-2 via the Aux In Remap (Card 1-2) in the Input tab. Hope this is what you were after.
      • November 15, 2021
    • DavidSelf
      DavidSelf Thanks Nigel67, I'll give that a try. I had already set the returns to come in on Aux 1/2. Right now I can't get my outputs from x32 to work at all in my PC. No problem sending audio to the x32 from the PC. I have the x32 currently configured with 1-8 input as local and 1-8 output set to card 1-8 with a mic in ch 1. I see the input signal and can hear it locally on my x32 monitor (phones). In the meters view I see ch 1 signal but nothing in the output other than L/R. Should I see output movement in the meters on ch 1. ie, does the output signal destined for card ch 1 show up in the output meter?
      • November 16, 2021
      • Routing Question
        Nigel67 Have you turned up the mix bus gains on Input 1 to send audio to Mix busses 1-8? So if you select input 1, then go to the Bus Sends section in the detail area and turn the gains up for 1-4 and then 5-8. You then need to raise the Mix Bus faders which is the right hand bank of faders with the switch set to Bus 1-8. You should now see the meters above the Mix Bus faders lighting as well as the L/R meters. As default, the Mix Busses 1-8 are assigned to Out 1-8, so as long as Out 1-8 are assigned to Card 1-8, then you should see audio coming into your computer. have a look on You Tube, as there are many videos showing how to record from an X32/M32 to a DAW, which you will find very helpful.
        • November 16, 2021
    • DavidSelf
      DavidSelf Thanks for the help Nigel67
      • November 17, 2021
  • New
    SandeepSaxena
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-07

Hello

How does one update or delete an existing snapshopt from the flow 8 control app ?

Thanks

0 10
  • New
    jonb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

XAIR EDIT AND MY XR18 WORKED FLAWLESSLY FOR 4 YEARS. TONIGHT I START EDIT APP, IT DISPLAYS SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN IT DISAPPEARS. TRIED NEW USB CABLE AND OTHER PORTS; NO HELP. WIFI LOCAL CONNECTS FINE, EVEN TRIED DIRECT ETHERNET BUT APP WON'T STAY LOADED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING. I DON'T THINK THERE HAVE BEEN ANY AUTO WIN10 UPDATES DONE, BUT NOT SURE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I UNINSTALLED AND RE-INSTALLED MOST RECENT DRIVERS PLUS RE-DOWNLOADED BOTH THE V1.5 AND V1.7 EDIT APPS TO NO AVAIL.

read more...
    0 10
    • jonb
      KlausMock First of all, it would be extremely nice when you stop shouting so loud (ALL IN UPPERCASE means shouting in the internet). Second, you should examine system logs in thethe event viewer (eventvwr.exe). This might give you a hint, why the application is stopping right after you start it. Maybe it is caused by some security settings or a positive false alarm of your virus scanner. But first task is to look at the system logs.
      • November 21, 2021
    • jonb
      Paul_Vannatto I agree with Klaus (don't use all uppercase). Another possible solution is to delete the X-Air-Edit folder found at c:\Users\username\Application Data\Roaming (replace username with your username), then run the X-Air Edit app.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    GuitarsandDogs1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I'm trying to use the USB recorder on the XR12 mixer.  When I playback through the XR12, it sounds fine.  When I take the USB device to my PC and play the wave file, you can barely hear it.  I've played it through Windows Media Player and iTunes.  When I record,  routing is set to Main L POS on both.  I've also tried Main L POS with Main R POS, just in case.  There was virtually no difference.

Any ideas?  

read more...
    0 10
    • GuitarsandDogs1
      DouglasLohman I have the same issue with XR18 and X32. When I import multi-track to a DAW (Protools for example) I have to boost the gain drastically, at both the input gain and in the EQ. If I am just recording the L&R, I import them into Audacity or Ocenaudio and normalize them. Both examples work well.
      • December 28, 2021
    • GuitarsandDogs1
      GuitarsandDogs1

So far, setting the LR Main source to pre-fader has made some improvement. I'm using Audacity in the meantime.

• December 29, 2021
  • New
    sridhar2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi

i puchased a Behringer Q1202USB mixer from the US and realise it takes only a 110 V input.

As I live in Asia which has 230 volts power, what step down transformer should I look for. What should be the specifications in terms of voltage and wattage? This has a power consumption of 20 W.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    covarico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Hi, 

Where can I find what the connection specifications are from the mf100t and X32 100mm faders?

I cannot exactly match them with what I see on for e.g. MIDAS faders. 

The MIDAS version states, the following in the documentation:

1 - Grey - Touch Sense

2 - Blue - 0% Travel

3 - Yellow - Wiper

4 - Red - 100% Travel

5 - Black - Motor (-)

6 - Red - Motor (+)

see specification:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0AHW/MIDAS_PRO%20FADER%20(200%20mm)%20P0AHW_Product%20Information%20Document.pdf

https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0AHW

read more...
    0 10
    • covarico
      KevinMaxwell Are you trying to install the Midas Pro fader in an X32? I am pretty sure that it won't physically fit. the X32 uses a board with 8 faders mounted on it.
      • December 8, 2021
      • Connection specification for the Behringer MF100t fader and X32 fader
        covarico No I'm just want to know what the pin-outs are of the connections on the Behringer faders. I mentioned the MIDAS faders, because they also have a Mabuchi motor like the Behringer faders.
        • December 8, 2021
Go to page