Statistics

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • New
    IstelEduardo8906
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hi to all, can someone tell me how long takes to musictribe, answer a ticket for a product registration? 

Thanks in advance 

0 20
  • New
    thewesr
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-28

I own an X32 Rack and an XR18.   I use them both, but have found that there is about 6dB difference in gain between the two units on each channel.   The XR18 has about 6dB more gain than my X32 Rack.

I noticed this recently when I was recording with both units.   The tracks recorded on the XR18 were much stronger than those recorded on the X32 Rack.   I measured the input and output gain on both units using a reference mic and pink noise.   I was surprised at the difference.  

The difference in gain is also apparent during our band practices when we go from one unit to the other.   Each channel is set the same on the two units, so that I can use them interchangeably.    But the XR18 is noticeably louder than the X32.  As I understand it, both units use the same preamps.

Does anyone have any ideas why the gain on the two units would be so different?

read more...
    0 20
    • thewesr
      Dale_M XR18 has a 6dB lower operation level compared to X32. Max output is 16dBu. That means for unity gain the inputs are 6dB 'hotter'. This is a design not a fault.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    jkuester
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-01

I feel like I am missing something here, but can somebody help me understand the point of the input presets on the FLOW 8.  These are the ones in the "INPUT SETTINGS" where you can choose the preset for the specific input (e.g. Vocal mic, Kick drum, etc).  It feels like changing the input preset should do something, but as far as I can tell nothing really happens (except setting the input name).

Is that all it does, or am I missing something here?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Sidsimp357
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

I've had my X Air X18 for a few years and hardly used it because of the setup learning curve.  "Life happened", so I actually forgot I even bought the thing, but now that I have time to focus on it, I have yet to find a concise video by Behringer or a third party to show me how to use the device in its simplest way for home studio recording.

I bought the unit to plug all of my vintage analog and MIDI gear into, and then route them into my DAW (Logic Pro X, GarageBand...whatever), but the tutorials are designed for experienced engineers using the mixer for live monitor connections (NOT my situation at all).

If anyone has links to videos which CLEARLY explain (STEP-BY-STEP) how to plug in and operate the Behringer X Air X18 as a studio interface, my purchase will be worth it; otherwise, I blew hundreds of dollars on a fantasy.

Respectfully,

sid

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Marcelm
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-24

Hi guys - I am using the X32 Rack with the S16.I have 12 bus's being used for IEM. The first 8 Bus mix are coming from the X32 rack, the other one are from S16. Everything is working fine except on Mix bus 9 to 12, if I change a channel volume on the main mix, it is affecting the volume on those Mix bus. It is only happening on the Bus mix coming from the S16 no the one from the X32 Rack.

What can cause that?

Thanks,

read more...
    0 19
    • Marcelm
      Paul_Vannatto Select each channel and the Sends tab. Change the mixbus 9-12 taps to pre-fader (or anything other than post fader or subgroup).
      • Feb 24
  • New
    jeffguitardavis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hello all,

I am a new owner of a used Air XR18. My bandmate and I are seeing some strange "power on" behavior. We plug the power cord in and turn the unit on and it doesn't power up. Turn the switch back off and leave it for a while (still plugged in) and when we return, it powers up - or not. Wait a bit longer (another 20 minutes) and it eventually does power up.

This has happened multiple times but it does not happen every time. We are concerned that we will take it to a gig and we can't get it to turn on.

Now, when it does turn on, it is a great mixer. The issue is this intermittent powering on issue.

Any ideas as to the cause?

Thanks,

Jeff

read more...
    0 19
    • jeffguitardavis
      Dale_M This does not sound correct, please can you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    subiraudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-30

Hello. I live in Uruguay and the local official representative don' have the spare part for a power supply for a Behringer Xenix UFX1604 mixer/USB interface (serial number: S1400053AB3). I openned a ticket here in Music Tribe but won't get an answer.

Can anybody tell me where could I get the spare part, in some other place (with international shipping, no matter the cost)?

read more...
    0 19
    • subiraudio
      subiraudio I think this guy is the guilty, since the part is covered in the bottom side with an plastic acetate, and it has like a black smoked spot, as if something burned there, right in the place where this chip is set.
      • October 30, 2021
    • subiraudio
      Dale_M Hi there we do not advise customers probe the power supply as their is a danger of electrocution, can you please advise your ticket number so I can check for you?
      • October 31, 2021
  • New
    eddisonb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-30

I have an XR18 mixer and copied on channel to another. After I did this, no audio is coming from the channels. How can I fix this?

0 19
    • eddisonb
      Paul_Vannatto It could be a number of things. The best way to troubleshoot is to use X-Air Edit and save to a scene file. Then upload to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide a shareable link in your reply. That way we can have a look at your setup and better advise.
      • October 30, 2021
  • New
    anoelopes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

I've tried several PEN drives but I always get an error (red signal) I can't play or record anything.

0 19
    • anoelopes
      GaryHiggins Needs to be formatted Fat32, not exfat. Officially 32gig max size. What Wing firmware version?
      • Apr 8
    • anoelopes
      haischmann I use USB 2.0, because USB 3.0 did not work
      • Apr 8
    • anoelopes
      anoelopes

I bought it this year and have already updated the firmware BE-P0BV2-WING-Firmware_1.12.6_Mousetrap

• Apr 8
    • anoelopes
      Dale_M Can you try another (smaller) USB drive that is formatted to FAT32?
      • Apr 8
    • anoelopes
      anoelopes

yes, I tested several flash drives of different capacities, they would probably all be USB 3.0

• Apr 8
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-05

Thanks more to Behringer Development team for 1.12.4 update.

and now I know that there are only behringer update their digital console frequently and constantly.

I have one another idea for key source.

When operator using these technic for gating drum, users spend two channels for one source.

https://youtu.be/X7WunKmUh04?t=452

so this... If user using this tech for ever drums ( kick snare tom1,2,3 ), have to using 10 channels totaly for this.

So.... 

If users can using not only 40 input channels but also could assign every connected inputs ( not yet assigned input ch ),

Users could save 5 channels, and could using that for other sources.

Thanks for your reading.

Best regard.

read more...
    0 19
Go to page