Statistics

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • New
    frejosan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

Hi,

Some software for live streaming only manages up to 44.1 Khz sample rate. The Flow 8 is prefixed to 48 Khz sample rate. This causes incremental latency while live streaming, that is to say, everything starts well synchronized (Audio/video), but after a while it starts to get out of sync and as time goes by the latency gets bigger and bigger.

please add more sample rate options to the flow 8 driver. Thank you very much.

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    GuitarsandDogs1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I'm trying to use the USB recorder on the XR12 mixer.  When I playback through the XR12, it sounds fine.  When I take the USB device to my PC and play the wave file, you can barely hear it.  I've played it through Windows Media Player and iTunes.  When I record,  routing is set to Main L POS on both.  I've also tried Main L POS with Main R POS, just in case.  There was virtually no difference.

Any ideas?  

read more...
    0 19
    • GuitarsandDogs1
      DouglasLohman I have the same issue with XR18 and X32. When I import multi-track to a DAW (Protools for example) I have to boost the gain drastically, at both the input gain and in the EQ. If I am just recording the L&R, I import them into Audacity or Ocenaudio and normalize them. Both examples work well.
      • December 28, 2021
    • GuitarsandDogs1
      GuitarsandDogs1

So far, setting the LR Main source to pre-fader has made some improvement. I'm using Audacity in the meantime.

• December 29, 2021
  • New
    Shiboybk54
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

im trying to route mix buss 9 to aux 1.

can someone help me?

0 19
  • New
    nugget3080
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

I just wanted to post a big thumbs up for the Flow 8 mixer. Yes the QSC Touchmix is more robust but the features and price point of the Flow 8 filled a void in the market for my needs perfectly

Thanks for the great work!

2 19
  • New
    DjCoaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-28

Hi Guys .

Iam new here so please excuse me.

I want to know if the audio interface works on osx and how many channels can you get , if it is possibleI have not seen any info or i am looking in the wrong please. any help would be great please looking at buying a new one...cheers jb

read more...
    0 19
    • DjCoaster
      Nigel67 Hi DjCoaster. The USB connector will work with both Windows and Mac. There are 48x48 channels of USB audio. The WING expansion card slot, featuring the LIVE SD recording card or accommodating option cards for various standards, such as ADAT, MADI, DANTE, and WSG, offers another 64x64 channels of audio in/out. Hope this answers your question. Many thanks.
      • September 27, 2021
      • Wing and Mac OS X
        DjCoaster Hi Again
        • October 3, 2021
      • Wing and Mac OS X
        DjCoaster I bought one all set up but can't get my Mac to see the outputs of the desk . have got them routed right just cubase will not record audio. can see the levels on the Mac audio prefs but not in cubase. have set up all the ins and outs of cubase so I am lost have set up a aggro device as well. and nothing changed ???
        • October 3, 2021
  • GeorgeDougherty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-12

It'd be great to set the Custom Control knobs for the selected channel rather than a specific channel.

0 19
  • New
    Worsh1pmin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

Has berhinger finally gotten the parts for touch screen raplacement for the wing?

0 19
    • Worsh1pmin
      GaryHiggins I had heard that there were some available. Not sure if it is true or just a rumor. Hope that its true!
      • Jan 17
  • New
    DieterPellkofer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-01

In new firmware v11749 together with Flow app version 1.5 a new preference "Rotary Control Gesture: Circular/Diagonal" has been added. The circular gesture is great since it is much more intuitive than the (old) diagonal gesture to control the rotary controls. However, the circular gesture works only for the big rotary controls in Stage view and for the big fader view of the other rotary controls (like channel gain, low cut, comp, level etc). In normal view of these rotary controls the circular gesture does not work. It is not possible to change the current value from min to max by a rotary gesture. Sometimes the value suddently jumps, sometimes it does not go further at all. It's simply not useable.

Although the circular gesture works well for big rotary controls in stage view and for the big fader view of the other rotary controls, there remains one further issue. Let say the current value is set to 30%. When you tap on 30% and the start to circularly move your finger everything is fine. But if you tap e.g. at 70% and move your finger, the current value first jumps to 70% and is then change from there. Such a huge volume jump is of course not acceptable in a live situation. Further, this is in contrast to the behavior of the linear faders (in normal view and in big fader view). If a linear fader is set to 30% and you tap on 70% and move your finger the fader starts to follow the movement of your finger starting from 30%.

It would be great if these issues could be resolved.

read more...
    0 18
    • DieterPellkofer
      Nigel67 Hi, I will raise this with the Design Team for fixing.
      • Jan 5
      • Flow 8 - Problems with circular gesture for rotary controls
        Nigel67 We are not able to see the issue of the circular gestures not working on the small rotary controls (your first paragraph) Please could you provide a video showing this. Many thanks
        • Jan 5
        DieterPellkofer Hi Nigel, I just wanted to upload a video file but this does not work. It is only possible to upload a photo but no video.
        • Jan 5
        DieterPellkofer Since it is also not possible to amend or add something to an existing ticket I sent the video file by email to [email protected] referring to Ticket Number: CAS-514437-X2P6V8
        • Jan 5
    • DieterPellkofer
      DieterPellkofer Hi Nigel, did you receive the video and could you reproduce the issue with its help?
      • Jan 7
  • New
    DavidSelf
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-29

Trying to do some recording with my new x32 and having trouble getting the input level correct in cakewalk.  I have a good signal -18dbfs on the x32 but it only registers at -33dbfs in cakewalk.  What am I doing wrong?  I have the x32 set for 8x8 xusb.  Cakewalk meters are set for peak with -42db range.  Fader on x32 is at 0db.

read more...
    0 18
    • DavidSelf
      Paul_Vannatto What do you have assigned on the Routing, Card screen?
      • November 29, 2021
      • Input very low from x32 to cakewalk by bandlab
        DavidSelf I think I found out what was wrong. I was just feeding the default ch 2 out of the card. I assigned card 1-8 to output 1-8 and then set the outputs to direct out post fader and now I have good levels.
        • November 29, 2021
  • New
    andrewbr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

Hello,

Regarding the behavior of the All Mute button - When 'All Muted' is in effect, I would like if unmuting a channel in the app stopped the ‘All Muted’ behavior/blinking on the mixer. 

Here is a scenario I find myself in very frequently - While practicing or performing solo, I might have all channels muted except for the one channel I am working with. If I need to mute that one (last) channel in the app for any reason, then the mixer starts to blink, indicating All Muted. (The Mute button blinks, the Offset/Clip lights blink, the phantom power indicators blink, and the display reads All Muted in red.) However when I unmute the channel in the app, the mixer does not revert back to the state it was in before muting the last channel - the mixer still blinks away as if All Muted is still in effect. I realize that the one channel’s Offset light stops blinking, but everything else indicates All Muted. I find it distracting. Now the only way to stop the All Muted blinking on the mixer is to unmute ALL of the channels, which is rarely what I want to do. I wish that unmuting a channel in the app stopped the All Muted behavior on the mixer.

Otherwise I’m really enjoying this mixer!

read more...
    0 18
    • andrewbr
      Nigel67 Hi andrewbr. Thankyou for your enhancement request for the FLOW8. We would very much appreciate it if you could submit your request via the Technical Support ticket where we can capture your request and pass it on to the design team for future implementation. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
Go to page