Statistics

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • New
    imgn8sn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

first time here, and i can confirm the latest USB driver Windows 10 (5.12) prevents the computer audio from routing to the X32. You can still OUT 1-2 from your DAW and route this correctly but the OUT 1-2 sound out on standard Windows volume control will have no impact or control over anything and basically any other application on your PC will route to a different audio source (if you have one), in this case my TV monitor. Uninstalling 5.12 and installing 4.59 (select X32 Compact-TP in the Product filter under Behringer Downloads will show you this driver) will fix this and the Windows volume control will have full control over audio going to the X32 and audio from any Windows applications can play thru to the X32. I found another post saying this was a fix and indeed it is, why does this break with 5.12??

read more...
    0 18
    • imgn8sn
      Paul_Vannatto Yesterday I upgraded a Win10 computer at a local church X32 setup with drivers 5.12 and it worked perfectly with any of their Windows apps.
      • December 18, 2021
      • Behringer USB 5.12 vs 4.59 breaks Win 10 Audio, why?
        GaryHiggins Also works fine with Windows 11
        • December 18, 2021
  • New
    DavidSelf
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-01

Is it possible to plug a midi controller into the midi in port and pass notes to my PC for driving a virtual instrument?  Reading the manual implies that midi is only used for remote control and internal functions.

0 18
  • New
    DonSealer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-14

Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me with the Mixing Station Pro app?  I've had it installed for a week or so now and it seems I have nothing but questions and problems.  I hear people say that this app is so great but that's  not my experience.   I am so frustrated at this moment I'm ready to scrap it all.  I've got my first gig in a couple of weeks and at this time I can't access my mixer.  it's been one situation after another.  I don't see any reason to detail my problems unless I can get some interest. I'm not able to find any support for the app either.

Don.....

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    Blondeel1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Dear, 

Does the X32 have the following functionalities:

1. A switchable automatic microphone system, DIGITAL SIGNAL DELAY FIELD system (DSDF). The activation only of the microphones being addressed is automatic and is controlled and monitored by the processor system (DSDF). Unnecessary open microphone channels are closed.

2. De-Esser to supress "s", "t', "tsch",....

3. Larsen/Feedback control

4. Automatic mixing

Thanks,

Jean-Paul

read more...
    0 18
    • Blondeel1
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jean-Paul,

1. No. But you can use the channel's gate to open (turn on) the input signal when the input level reaches a specific level.
      2. Yes. One of the FX is a dual De-Esser and works quite well.
      3. No. To be honest, if the parametric EQ's are setup properly on the channel inputs and the console outputs, feedback control devices are not necessary. When I switched to the X32 (in 2014), I found that my feedback eliminators (that I used with my analog setup) affected the quality of sound. So I learned how to properly ring out the X32 system with the parametric EQ's and got rid of the feedback eliminator units.
      4. Depends on what you consider "automatic mixing". The first 8 channels have Dugan-like automix feature that is typically used for conferences or discussion panels, but is not ideal for musical signals.
      • November 2, 2021
  • New
    kevinshunt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I've had two different scenarios where our X32 glitched out, fixed one & still having issues trying to resolve the other.  I am a volunteer at our church so this is daunting for me.

First situation which is fixed: feeding audio to our livestream PC through mixbus #7 & but suddenly only one mic is coming through, all the rest are silent . . . nothing is wrong with the routing or settings on the mixer surface, no idea why this is happening.  I applied firmware 4.06 and this is resolved, not sure why though.

Current situation: This just started happening now (mixing is like a box of chocolates...), sound from our slide computer isn't coming out our FOH main speakers, although the mixer is getting the sound - we can hear it through our monitor speaker from the mixer, and all the right meters are bouncing up & down, again all the routing and settings look good.  We get sound from other mics to FOH main speakers.  The audio is coming in on AUX IN.  I tried going backwords to an earlier firmware, no luck, then re-applied v4.06 but nothing - i'm stumped and thinking of doing factory reset, this is very strange.

Any other ideas or thoughts?

Thank you!

Kevin

read more...
    0 18
    • kevinshunt
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kevin, your described scenario can be caused by a couple of settings. Check that the channel's Main LR is enabled. Also check to see if the channel is assigned to one of the DCA's and that DCA is either muted or the fader is all the way down.
      • December 26, 2021
  • New
    PatrickGMaillot
    Valued Contributor - Level 2
    2022-06-09
    The recent release of WING FW 1.12.8 enables me to finally propose WING studio or live users to record their audio as SD separate tracks, and mix them, with automation and editing capabilities directly using the WING as UI, surface control and audio rendering engine. This is what WingWLiveAutoMate offers: Audio scrubbing, Loops between audio and/or consecutive markers, Advance editing features, Mix files merge capability, and much more!

Available at https://x32ram.com/products-page, in the Products section

A demo video (from earlier version, the program is now at ver 2.4) is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6...

For Mac users (intel or M1): the program has been tested by an independent user and works well under Cross Over.

-Patrick-Gilles Maillot
    read more...
    1 18
  • New
    FrankPena
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-31

I wanted some detailed explanation on how to properly connect and configure the XR 18 with external effects such as my lexicon mx400.  I've had a hard time getting that level of explanation from any location so far as the XR18 has aux send but no aux return in effect.  How can this integration be performed please?

thanks 

read more...
    0 18
    • FrankPena
      Paul_Vannatto Connect a couple of XLR to TRS cables from a couple of the XR18 Aux XLR outputs to the inputs of the Lexicon. Then connect a couple of TRS to TRS cables from the Lexicon outputs to the XR18 Line 17/18. Then using the X-Air Edit, send the desired channel signals to those Aux buses and use the Line 17/18 to blend the FX wet signals to your mix.

If you are trying to use the Lexicon as a channel insert, that is not possible. For that feature, you would need an X32 or Wing.
      • Jan 30
  • New
    david44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-28

Hello,

I have a Behringer Q802 USB mixer that I feed into a Bluetooth xmtr (TaoTronics TT BA07) and then use OneOdio A70 headphones to hear the output. Problem is that there is a HUGE delay when I play my keyboard - It is in the neighborhood of 1/4 second! If I connect the phones with a cable, all is well - no delay. I've hooked up the TT BA07 to my iPhone and there is NO delay when watching videos.  So......I'm not sure where to even begin - is it the TT BA07 Bluetooth adaptor or the OneOdio A70 phones or the Q802?

Cheers

David

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    RichardLussier
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-04

Hi,

As I understand, the stereo inputs 5/6 -7/8 have different impedance characteristics on left (5-7, 10Kohm) and right (6-8, 1Mohm).
    How can this not affect the balance between the two chanels (L-R) with a stereo source ?

Thank you

Richard

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    Summers66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Hello,

We have a Behringer X32. We are in need of replacement slider knobs. Are these available for purchase? Thanks.

0 17
    • Summers66
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit a spare parts order please click on the Support link at the top of the page. Then you will find a Spare Parts options where you can submit a ticket to order the parts.
      • November 28, 2021
Go to page