Statistics

294,687 members
177,809 posts
  • New
    Bleach88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Im trying to program the console so I can control wireless mics using DCAs that change between scenes.

I want the name/icon to change, but the faders to stay the same after the scene change. Is there any way to do this?

I have it now so that the names can change, but the faders also change. If I select the DCAs in the Chan Safe screen, it locks in everything. It seems I  can either have nothing safe, or everything safe. 

any advice would be much appreciated!

read more...
    1 17
    • Bleach88
      KevinMaxwell You will need an external program like this one. http://jamesholt.audio/x32tc/ I don't know too much about it.

I use Palladium from https://www.chsounddesign.com/ I am not a part of either of them. But I did write some of the mixer files or part of them over the years. I wrote part of the M32/X32 mixer files for Palladium so you will see my name on those files. the mixer file for Palladium can be setup to do exactly what you want to do. it isn't a free program But it is very powerful. There is a 30day free trial that can be downloaded.

If you are in the USA I can even help you by phone to get you set up and working.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    PetervandenBerg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

When i playback my audio/waves frommy DAW to M32 card and using channels 25 to 32 (4 stereo) and the rest of channels for my bandvocals etc. I get a enorm distorted signal from my soundcard on channels 25 to 32 what do i wrong

0 17
    • PetervandenBerg
      KevinMaxwell Are the sample rate of what you are trying to playback and the M32 set the same?
      • Mar 21
    • PetervandenBerg
      PetervandenBerg

yes 44,1 Khz

• Mar 21
    • PetervandenBerg
      KevinMaxwell Same basic answer I wrote to someone else on here. Go to your original post in this thread and paste your scene from the M32 here and we can take a look and we might be able to tell you if it is a configuration error.
      • Mar 21
    • PetervandenBerg
      PetervandenBerg

Sorry Kevin, i dont know what you exactly mean?must i search for an earlier post of the same problem

• Mar 21
      • when i load my scene for using my DAW to play audio to M32
        KevinMaxwell NO! Copy the scene that you loaded onto your computer that exhibits this problem. Then Go to your original post in this thread and paste that scene from the M32 there and we can take a look and we might be able to tell you if it is a configuration error.

Unless they changed something in this forum you can only paste a scene if you started the tread and you do it by putting it in your first post in this thread.
        • Mar 21
    • PetervandenBerg
      PetervandenBerg

sorry i am 69 years old but see no option to upload my scene

• Mar 21
  • New
    Nitram00
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

bonjour a tous.
    je viens de faire l'acquisition du midas m 32R live , j'aimerai enregistrer le produit afin de bénéficier de la garantit midas, mais my god le site ne veux pas me laisser entrer la date d'achat, ce qui ne me permet pas de pouvoir valider l'enregistrement.
    le site est il en chantier? avez vous eu une quelconque difficultée a enregistrer vos produits ou je n'ai tous simplement pas de chance en informatique?:D

read more...
    0 17
    • Nitram00
      Nigel67 Hi Nitram00. I am sorry for the bad experience registering your product. Can you send me a picture of the screen when you are entering in the date of purchase please and also a picture of the error message that you are getting. I will report this to the web team to fix. What happens if you put another date, does that work? If so, you will receive an e-mail back confirming the registration. If you let me know the case number then I can adjust the date of purchase accordingly. Many thanks
      • September 7, 2021
      • enregistrement produit midas m32R live
        Nitram00 Salut Nigel67
        merci pour ta réponse rapide , en allant chercher une date plus lointaine j'ai pu débloquer le bug et finalement mettre la bonne date correspondante.
        le bug en question était que au lieu de m’afficher des nombres correspondant a la date , il s'affichait "nan-nan-nan".
        dsl je n'ai pas pu prendre de photo a temps pour te montrer.
        en tout cas pb résolu , merci encore
        • ·
        • September 8, 2021
  • New
    SoundmanRon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a channel Scribble strip that lights up but has no printing.  How do I get a repair part?  Under warranty.

0 17
    • SoundmanRon
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have a source assigned to that channel strip? If not, it will show nothing on the scribble strip.
      • Jun 9
    • SoundmanRon
      Nigel67 Hi SoundmanRon. If you have confirmed Pauls message above and the scribble strip is still not working, then please check whether your M32 is still under warranty or not. If it is and you are the first owner, then please contact the shop that you purchased the console from and ask them for warranty repair. Or, please raise a Technical Support tickets and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
  • New
    PetervandenBerg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

I bought by Thomann an Midas M32C and its send by them to Repair for 4 weeks. Your Repair tell them its 100% good, but they asked please check the soundcard with computer connection for a few weeks, after that i still got my M32C back? I need that M32C for my workshops and this cost me a lot of money i can't give the workshops! I called an emailed Thomann a lot of times but still my M32C isn't back.... I don't understand such a good and beautifull products and so bad services. I don't buy in the future by Thomann anymore and if i dont have my M32C back for the weekend i contact my lawyer to get a claim or a new M32C a.s.a.p. Sorry but i am very angry!

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your e-mail and for sending the communication you had with Music Tribe.

We are still waiting for further updates from the service partner about what they checked and how they checked it. 

As soon as we have this information we will inform you further about this.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this case.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in contacting us.

Kind regards

Daniel Rodenburg, Customer Care International
    Tel: +49 9546 9223-476  |  Fax:+49 9546 9223-8399  |  E-Mail: [email protected]

Web: thomann.de/gb    Opening Hours    Customer Centre

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Darrell1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

How do I send all channels from a midas 32 to an x32 for secondary mis. This must be clean 

0 16
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto Are you wanting to send the same inputs to the X32 or the channel strip outputs (including processing)?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are trying g to use the m32 as the main mix and send all channels to a x32 to be mixed for online, we are concerned this will not be a clean split

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are thi king about using Dante for this?

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto I take it by your reference to "clean split" you just want the physical inputs transferred, correct? If you are planning to use the DN32-Dante and X-Dante cards for this, simply duplicate the assignments on the Routing, Inputs screen to the Routing, Card screen. That will make both the M32 and X32 have the same inputs.

Is there a reason why you don't simply use the AES50 to connect the M32 and X32?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

If I use the aes will the receiving board be affected by the first board. I am talking about gain le els etc

• Feb 24
  • New
    tberry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

We recently bought new replacement faders and they will not fit. Ours have the screw holes at the top and bottom. The new ones do not have that. Need some help finding the right ones. 

0 16
    • tberry
      Nigel67 Hi tberry. You do not mention which digital console you ordered the faders for, but you need to contact the spares team and advise that you were sent the wrong faders. If you reply to the original correspondence where you ordered the faders, this will re-open the ticket in the queue of the colleague who helped originally, and they will be able to send the correct type. Do you have the case/ticket number that you contacted the spares team originally? Many thanks
      • December 15, 2021
  • New
    smor777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-18

Hi, 

Recently I am doing a production where I am needing to use all 16 physical XLR outs between the DL16 and the M32R.... But for some reason, the M32R can only handle 8 outputs? I know the M32 can handle all 16... but for some reason the M32R cannot? This is the only real difference I can find between the two and am not sure why this is a thing. Let me know!

read more...
    0 16
    • smor777
      Paul_Vannatto The XLR screen is to assign outputs to the physical XLR-M jacks on the back of the console. That is why the M32 shows 16 outputs and the M32R shows only 8. The DL16 is connected to the console via AES50 (A or B). Therefore to assign the outputs for the DL16, you have to go to the AES50 (AES A or AES B) screen.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    Nfd0029
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

This is a very simple question, but too hard for me to figure out (LOL).  So our church just started using the M32R for service.  Everything is going great, but we need to solo different channels at times.  The old old console had one output 3/4 jack.  I am seeing on our new console what appears to be a L/R output.  I have tried connecting headphones to one of the jacks (the headphones I am finding are single cord) but we are not able to hear anything when we solo any channel.  Can someone please give me a basic understanding on how this should be hooked up?

TYIA,

Mike

read more...
    0 16
    • Nfd0029
      Paul_Vannatto On page 19 of the M32 manual it says that the headphone jacks are located under the front of the console. Also make sure that the Phones volume knob (at the top to the left of the display) is turned up.
      • December 20, 2021
  • New
    Mark4Leons
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

I have a singer that plays acoustic routed into 1 stage monitor. How do I eq and compress these two sources independently into one monitor bus? (pre Fader)

0 16
Go to page