Statistics

294,584 members
177,694 posts
  • New
    Jterrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-29

Can anyone help me source replacement channel buttons "Pro LCD switch" for a Pro2. I've submitted a parts request already (CAS-576578-R4P7L8) with no response for over a week. The US dealers I've talked (almost 3 weeks ago) have also not been able to help. 

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    ARP101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Is there a way to record one track, and listen to that track as you record another? Is this a routing question or is it even possible to do without a DAW?

0 13
    • ARP101
      Paul_Vannatto Which digital mixer are you using?
      • May 24
      • Multitrack Recording one at a time
        ARP101 I am using the M32RLive. I think I responded to the email notice, and not here, Sorry, Andy
        • Jul 13
  • New
    Dwhita
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Midas M32- usb card- Mac Pro-OS10.13.6- logic X.

I have the above setup and it's been working perfectly for a while but recently the audio gradually distorts over time. If I change the sample rate it sorts the problem but it comes back over a period of time. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance

read more...
    0 13
    • Dwhita
      Paul_Vannatto If the Mac Pro USB port is 3.0, that might be a problem, since the M32 uses USB 2.0. Also try replacing the USB cable (yes they can go bad). If you are using a USB hub, don't.
      • September 22, 2021
    • Dwhita
      Dwhita

Thanks Paul. I’m using USB 2 and have tried another USB cable but problem still occurs.

• September 22, 2021
  • New
    FagnertenHove
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-07

Hi,

yesterday I closed down my M32c. When I started up again, the mixer went back to the stored scene settings in stead of using the latest settings before closing. I always thought the mixer starts up at the point where you left, now I learned you can set up the mixer to open a scene in stead of using the last used settings. 

How can I set up the mixer to open the last used settings? In case of a power drop, it seems to me, this would be the best option.

read more...
    0 13
    • FagnertenHove
      Paul_Vannatto The M32 (and X32) saves all of its settings into internal memory every 2-3 minutes. If you make changes and shutdown before it saves to memory, those settings will not be recalled. I usually shutdown the console at the very end (after the amps, etc.) which should be sufficient time for the console to save the settings.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Alvarofega
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

Hi all,

This is my first topic...

I have a M32R in the theatre where I work. I have noticed that when you go to save a scene, let's say scene#20, and you press "Scenes", the scroll selector always appears in the top scene. You need to scroll to scene #20 and then save.

This is slightly dangerous, because if you don't realise, you would save it in the first scene slot. 

Is there any way to change this and make the scroll selector to appear in the scene where you are working at?

Thank you in advance!

Alvaro

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    shu2900
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-17
    0 12
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-06

I am a midas Pro series user, but midas has a serious problem. There is no technical assistance here (Portugal/Spain)! this is a serious problem!

0 12
    • vita
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Technical support is available world wide by clicking on Support and then Technical Support to submit a ticket.
      • Feb 6
      • Midas  technical suport
        vita Usually, when we have problems, we want a quick and effective solution. Taking the equipment to an authorized repairer. Other brands provide them.
        • Feb 6
  • New
    twilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-17

I have a M32  with an DN32-Adat Card. I would like to be able to use channels 31-32 for input from my keyboard and be able to send signal to what ever track I choose. 1 thru 24. Is this possible and does anyone know how to do it? Thanks!

0 12
    • twilliams
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately your post is unclear. Is your keyboard connected to inputs 31-32 of the DN32-ADAT. What exactly do you mean by "whatever track I choose"? "Track" is not a correct term in the X32.
      • Mar 17
    • twilliams
      GaryHiggins I don't disagree with Paul, it's not clear what you want to do...but on the off chance you are asking about sending specific mixer inputs to DAW tracks using your M32, that can be done within the DAW software by selecting the desired specific ch input for the DAW track.

Selecting what sources get sent from the Adat outs in the first place is done with the card out routing menu and can be almost anything in any order these days thanks to the "user" in/out routing menus.

Within the mixer itself and in general, you can't send a ch to another ch. You can send any ch or multiple ch's to a bus (and that bus to an Adat out ch) You also can change any ch source to any specific ch from the available input pool on that channel's config page source dropdown list. So lets say ch 1 can have Ch 32 as its source instead of the original Ch 1-but not both at once.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    SoPro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-20

I'm specifying a system for a boat that has performers on its deck while they go on local sightseeing excursions or private parties. It would seem ideal to use an M32C in a rack below decks with a DL16 that could plug into either of 2 ethercon jacks at the 2 designated "stage" areas.  Problem is that they'll need main outputs at the rack to feed amplifier(s) and should be able to use a background music source at the rack, too.

Unfortunately, the M32C itself has absolutely no analog I/O except for a pair of aux outs intended for IEMs (I think.)  I don't see a way to directly feed it a BGM source or to connect main outs to rack mounted amp(s).

Can we add a DN4888 I/O at rack and is it compatible to be used simultaneously with the stage DL16?  Can the DL16 and the DN4888 simply connect to the 2 rear ethercon jacks of the M32C?

Thanks

Randy

read more...
    0 12
    • SoPro
      Paul_Vannatto The DN4888 is a StageConnect stagebox which will not work with the M32 (or X32), since those consoles do not have a StageConnect port. It would be better to either get a Behringer SD8 to use with the M32C or get an X32 Rack instead of the M32C and a stagebox.
      • Jul 20
    • SoPro
      theog1989

The DN48 series of hardware feature Ultranet, which is compatible with the M32/X32.

• 18 minutes ago
  • New
    schnudiesounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-26

Hi musictribes,

is there a knwon issue with the compatibility of the MIDAS M32R connected via the Klark Teknik dn32 USB Interface to a MacBook with the latest M1 Chip? On my 2015 MacBook everything was fine, but with the new one, using the M1 Pro Chip it's just horrible. There is a crackle noise every second, sounding like to small buffersizes, but none of the configuration in my software (Reaper) can fix the issue. It's even crackling when playing music directly from the system wihtout opening Reaper. I've made the firmware update, but no improvement. Can anybody help me with that, please?

best, Sebastian

read more...
    0 12
    • schnudiesounds
      Paul_Vannatto I would suspect either a bad USB cable, you are running through a USB hub or converter, or you have the USB cable plugged into a USB 3 port on the M1 MacBook.
      • Jan 26
    • schnudiesounds
      schnudiesounds

Thank you Paul for the fast feedback. It's an interesting idea that i could check. Do you have a recommendation for a working adapter? btw.: this adapter works fine with my RME Babyface Pro, but may that's another story.

• Jan 26
Go to page