Statistics

289,872 members
172,438 posts
  • New
    schnudiesounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-26

Hi musictribes,

is there a knwon issue with the compatibility of the MIDAS M32R connected via the Klark Teknik dn32 USB Interface to a MacBook with the latest M1 Chip? On my 2015 MacBook everything was fine, but with the new one, using the M1 Pro Chip it's just horrible. There is a crackle noise every second, sounding like to small buffersizes, but none of the configuration in my software (Reaper) can fix the issue. It's even crackling when playing music directly from the system wihtout opening Reaper. I've made the firmware update, but no improvement. Can anybody help me with that, please?

best, Sebastian

read more...
    0 10
    • schnudiesounds
      Paul_Vannatto I would suspect either a bad USB cable, you are running through a USB hub or converter, or you have the USB cable plugged into a USB 3 port on the M1 MacBook.
      • Jan 26
    • schnudiesounds
      schnudiesounds

Thank you Paul for the fast feedback. It's an interesting idea that i could check. Do you have a recommendation for a working adapter? btw.: this adapter works fine with my RME Babyface Pro, but may that's another story.

• Jan 26
  • New
    H6227
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

It's been about 3 weeks since I emailed music tribe support for parts.....with no response. Figured I'd post here in hopes they will at least see it. I'm looking to order a preamp board...specifically 1-8 for a midas m32 full size. 

0 9
  • New
    Tykeys2006
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Having issues connecting my router and iPad to m32r and can't connect to iPad it keeps saying listening and never connects 

0 9
    • Tykeys2006
      Dale_M Swap the netwrork cable, try another router, try another iPad and see if the issues stays at the console.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    leewinn1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

Is it possible to connect the M32R Live and an M32C to a DL32 via AES50 and both mixers have control of the outputs of the DL32?

For example the M32R would output the main L/R Mix via Output 15/16 (or AES/EBU) and the M32C output from Ouputs 1-14.

read more...
    0 9
    • leewinn1974
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can, as long as you put the M32C in between the M32R Live and DL32. In the M32C, you would need to use the User Out in the Routing section to combine the M32C outputs 1-14 and M32R L/R, then assign the User Out blocks of 8 to the AES50 connected to the DL32.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    vmorgan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

Hi,

I have a Midas 32R that I'm demoing at a house of worship that is transitioning from a board that has 1/4" outputs. I did not have enough 1/4" female to XLR female adapters so I decided to use the AUX Outputs on the Midas to set up the monitor mixes.  I patched MixBus 1-5 respectively to each of the Aux Outputs 1-5 and set the tap point to PreFader + M. I can control the individual channel volume in the mix, however, I cannot control the overall mix volume. Is there are setting that I am missing?

read more...
    0 9
    • vmorgan
      Paul_Vannatto Either there is a routing error or a parallel signal path. The best thing to do is to export your scene to a file, save to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide the shareable link in your next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • May 18
    • vmorgan
      vmorgan

Thanks. I factory reset the mixer. The issue was due to the tap point for the MixBus. The factory reset set the tap point for the MixBus to Post Fader. I now have Master control over the mix.

• May 19
  • New
    tdukstein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

Does anyone know if there is currently a training course for the m32, I currently run one thru a few production companies but feel i could improve my navigation around the console as well as patching capabilities.

0 8
    • tdukstein
      Paul_Vannatto M32 and X32 DSP (screens, routing, etc.) are identical. So any X32 training also applies to the M32. Only the control surface (faders, knobs, etc.) preamps and physical outputs are different. Therefore any X32 training will also apply to the M32. Drew Brashler has a number of excellent tutorials on YouTube.
      • May 18
  • New
    AENDE1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

What is the best way to set up a mix minus on this board.  Will be using mixer for live news remotes.

0 8
  • New
    Mikhail89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

Good day!

In my project I wanted to use Midas M32C with Klark Technik Dante card.

But now it is very difficult to get this card...

How knows if any alternatives for DN32 for Midas exist?

Thank you!

0 7
  • New
    KlausZimmermann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-18

looking for a DL1G2.5.1 version or latest below V3.x

TX!

0 6
    • KlausZimmermann
      Nigel67 Hi KlausZimmermann. Could I ask why you would require such old software? I am not sure whether we would still have software this old. Many thanks
      • Jun 18
    • KlausZimmermann
      KlausZimmermann

compatibilty issue with a rapide which runs on 2.5.2...

• Jun 18
      • Pro1 firmware version 2.5.x - no 3.x
        Nigel67 Are you trying to backdate your PRO1 so that it works with the Rapide? Support for the Rapide ended many years ago, however even though new software versions of consoles were released, it was found that the Rapide still continued to work. However, I do not have any information on when the Rapide stopped working (if infact it has). I am sure it was still working with the early versions of G3 software. What is the problem that you are experiencing? Have you just purchased this Rapide, or were you running an old software version on the PRO1 with it and then upgraded the PRO1. Do not try upgrading the Rapide as it could seriously corrupt the software in it.
        • Jun 19
  • New
    Volvol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

Hi I just purchased a M32C Rack Mixer but can't seem to get it to work with my computer and behringer s32 via AES50! Please advise! Thank you!! 

0 6
    • Volvol
      Paul_Vannatto Please provide details as to what you have already done/tried and what doesn't work, or export your scene to a file, save to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link in you next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • November 11, 2021
Go to page