Statistics

298,886 members
182,566 posts
  • New
    Tykeys2006
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Having issues connecting my router and iPad to m32r and can't connect to iPad it keeps saying listening and never connects 

0 9
    • Tykeys2006
      Dale_M Swap the netwrork cable, try another router, try another iPad and see if the issues stays at the console.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    AENDE1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

What is the best way to set up a mix minus on this board.  Will be using mixer for live news remotes.

0 9
  • New
    Browntown85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

M32 OSC subscription overload....looking to what this means and the solution if happening during live show?

0 9
  • New
    Cblair819
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

Does anyone know if the Midas m32r has a Testing mode?     Think of an SC48 with its test mode.   

0 9
    • Cblair819
      Paul_Vannatto No it does not
      • Aug 3
    • Cblair819
      KevinMaxwell Years ago we thought we had something wrong with one of the M32 mixers that we had and support told us a key combination to press to put it into a self test mode. I don't remember what the key combination was but I will see If I can find out for you. and then see if it works with the current firmware.
      • Aug 3
    • Cblair819
      KevinMaxwell Well the fellow I work with that owns the 2 Midas M32 mixers that I have regularly used found the Key combination to put the M32 (I assume that it should work on the X32 also) into the Surface Test mode. It is - with the mixer off press and hold the Home, Meters, Routing and Setup buttons all at the same time and turn on the power while holding them. Let them go when you see the mixer start in the test mode. I am not 100 percent sure how you are SUPPOSED to get out of it but turning it off and then on again it comes back on like it should.
      • Aug 6
  • New
    MadLife
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-15

Our Pro2c is having some issues - cas number CAS-603685-C9Y7S8 - been 2 weeks and no response other than the automated reply. Are we getting through?

0 9
    • MadLife
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. I have escalated your case to technical support so someone will contact you ASAP
      • Jun 15
  • New
    Volvol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

Hi I just purchased a M32C Rack Mixer but can't seem to get it to work with my computer and behringer s32 via AES50! Please advise! Thank you!! 

0 8
    • Volvol
      Paul_Vannatto Please provide details as to what you have already done/tried and what doesn't work, or export your scene to a file, save to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link in you next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • November 11, 2021
  • New
    Axl666
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2022-07-15

Hi,

it looks like I'm too dumb for that, but where do i have to click to see my registered products?

Thanks for your help!

cheers!

0 7
    • Axl666
      Nigel67 Hi Axl666. At the present time it is not possible to see all your registered products vi your account, but this is coming in a future release. If you send in a Technical Support ticket, then we will be able to make a print off of all the products you have registered. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
  • New
    johniebeats
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

hey Guys!

1. Is there hope in near future that Midas is gonna work with L-ISA studio?

and as midas M32R user do i stand achance to get to use this new technology?

2. I purchased the midas M32R from sweetwater last year it was shiped to africa uganda
    And early this year i got to use it for the first time it got an issue on the scribble lights nolonger show any thing

Do you hve branch of your support team to help out around the eastafrica countries like kenya,ugand or tanzania
    thanks

View Attachment

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 7
    • johniebeats
      KevinMaxwell Do you know how to export a scene for the mixer to a USB thumb drive? if you do edit your post here and attach the scene here and we can take a look at it there are settings that will cause the scribble strip light to no turn on.
      • May 26
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats ok let me do it bro
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats I have uploaded it
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        KevinMaxwell I don’t see anything wrong with the settings that are saved in a scene that would case the scribble strip light to go blank. But there is a place that I think is in one of the setup screen that allows you to adjust the brightness of things like the scribble strip back light. If that got accidentally turned all the way down they would appear to be blank. I don’t have an X32 or and M32 here to try this out on. If I did I could tell you exactly where to look. But I think it is one of the rotary controls under the screen when in the Setup Global screen.

One other thing to try and see what is happening is to use a flashlight shining on the scribble strip to see if you see any of the data being displayed. If you (faintly) see the data then it is most likely the back light that isn’t lighting or is turned down all of the way.

Or maybe you do have a problem with the scribble strip light on M32R that you have.
        • May 27
  • New
    leftneok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Good morning from Greece,

You have really created an awesome mixer.

We are anxiously waiting for storing and loading presets feature for channels, effects, racks, e.t.c., as in PRO Series.

Keep Going

0 7
    • leftneok
      Dale_M Many thanks for your positive feedback, I will pass your remarks over to the Design team.
      • Jun 25
  • New
    andyroop22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

I need to use the full 16 buses as MIX Buses for IEM personal mixes. 

Is it possible to change, lets say any of the FX buses in order to use them as MIX Buses?

If not, is there any way to have more mix buses in the M32 Live?

Thanks guys!

read more...
    0 7
    • andyroop22
      CraigFowler You can use all 16 buses for IEMs if you want. Just set them pre\post fader as you want. If you want to be safe you can route them away from feeding the FX processors too (set FX1-4 as insert instead of being fed by bus13-16,) or you can just make sure you don't route their returns anywhere.
      • Sep 14
    • andyroop22
      andyroop22

Great to hear! Thanks so much!

• Sep 14
    • andyroop22
      pierreson wing request
      • Sep 14
Go to page