Statistics

306,508 members
190,917 posts
  • New
    JJM
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-19

Hello.

So to prepare a showfile to Midas HD96 you need to do it in cloud, right ? How do you crate the file from scratch. I'm not having the desk with me and i can't get to any.

0 10
    • JJM
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can visit https://cloud.midasconsoles.com/login and create an account, then you will find the Offline Editor software available in the Firmware section.
      • Sep 19
      • HD 96 Offline editor
        JJM Yes, i already have an account, i just didn't realise it's in the firmware section. Thanks for the reply.
        • ·
        • Sep 20
  • New
    Tykeys2006
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Having issues connecting my router and iPad to m32r and can't connect to iPad it keeps saying listening and never connects 

0 10
    • Tykeys2006
      Dale_M Swap the netwrork cable, try another router, try another iPad and see if the issues stays at the console.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    jjfredrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

My church has a Midas M32 conencted to a Dante network (via the Behringer X-DANTE card) which also includes a PC running Waves Tracks Live.  I am currently using Snippets to change the routing to record and playback.

I am curious if adjusting the Play/Record Inputs on the Routing menu (lower right of screen) is a better or more preferred way to manage the routing for virtual soundcheck in my application?

read more...
    0 10
    • jjfredrick
      Paul_Vannatto I don't use an X-Dante card, but do use the X-Live card for recording and virtual soundcheck. I use the User In screen to individually assign all input, then assign the User In (blocks of 8) to both Routing, Inputs and Card screen (in identical assignments). Plus all channel sources are have the default assignments (chan 1 -> in 1, chan 2 -> in 2, etc.). That way the soundcheck signals from the X-Live card will always line up to the appropriate channel strips.
      • Jan 31
  • New
    stopedintorni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01
    Hi guys! I just bought a MIDAS DL154 and wanted to connect it to my M32c which I have owned for 2 years. 
    The result was disastrous! Unlistenable audio (crazy distortion, like an extreme signal saturation) and above all a
    big problem on the mixer or the AES50 B port has remained "stuck" with an icon of an M32C which obviously is neither
    present nor connected. Whatever sticks to the AES50 B won't sync or work. I tried with S16 with DL154 nothing ...
    it doesn't work anymore. I checked sync, initialized the mixer, updated the firmware, nothing. HELP!
    read more...
    0 10
    • stopedintorni
      Paul_Vannatto Are you using the latest firmware for both the M32C and DL154? Also make sure the DL154 is set to 48Khz
      • Feb 1
    • stopedintorni
      stopedintorni

Yes, the problem was in the outdated FIRMWARE of the DL 154 which now works perfectly. Unfortunately there remains the problem of the AES50 B port of the mixer which does not want to unlock, shielded CAT6 cables, stagebox s16 connected but nothing ... Clock Master or Slave does not change anything, when empty the icon of an elusive X32C appears which when I connect the cable but it disappears without synchronizing anything ... I am heartbroken ...

• Feb 2
      • M32C and DL154 hard problems..
        KevinMaxwell Just a shot in the dark here but has the routing on the AES50b accidentally got changed so it isn't setup right at the moment? Look at the settings in routing for AES50a and try to match that for AES50b
        • Feb 2
  • New
    Axl666
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2022-07-15

Hi,

it looks like I'm too dumb for that, but where do i have to click to see my registered products?

Thanks for your help!

cheers!

0 9
    • Axl666
      Nigel67 Hi Axl666. At the present time it is not possible to see all your registered products vi your account, but this is coming in a future release. If you send in a Technical Support ticket, then we will be able to make a print off of all the products you have registered. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
  • New
    johniebeats
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

hey Guys!

1. Is there hope in near future that Midas is gonna work with L-ISA studio?

and as midas M32R user do i stand achance to get to use this new technology?

2. I purchased the midas M32R from sweetwater last year it was shiped to africa uganda
    And early this year i got to use it for the first time it got an issue on the scribble lights nolonger show any thing

Do you hve branch of your support team to help out around the eastafrica countries like kenya,ugand or tanzania
    thanks

View Attachment

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 9
    • johniebeats
      KevinMaxwell Do you know how to export a scene for the mixer to a USB thumb drive? if you do edit your post here and attach the scene here and we can take a look at it there are settings that will cause the scribble strip light to no turn on.
      • May 26
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats ok let me do it bro
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats I have uploaded it
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        KevinMaxwell I don’t see anything wrong with the settings that are saved in a scene that would case the scribble strip light to go blank. But there is a place that I think is in one of the setup screen that allows you to adjust the brightness of things like the scribble strip back light. If that got accidentally turned all the way down they would appear to be blank. I don’t have an X32 or and M32 here to try this out on. If I did I could tell you exactly where to look. But I think it is one of the rotary controls under the screen when in the Setup Global screen.

One other thing to try and see what is happening is to use a flashlight shining on the scribble strip to see if you see any of the data being displayed. If you (faintly) see the data then it is most likely the back light that isn’t lighting or is turned down all of the way.

Or maybe you do have a problem with the scribble strip light on M32R that you have.
        • May 27
  • New
    andyroop22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

I need to use the full 16 buses as MIX Buses for IEM personal mixes. 

Is it possible to change, lets say any of the FX buses in order to use them as MIX Buses?

If not, is there any way to have more mix buses in the M32 Live?

Thanks guys!

read more...
    0 9
    • andyroop22
      CraigFowler You can use all 16 buses for IEMs if you want. Just set them pre\post fader as you want. If you want to be safe you can route them away from feeding the FX processors too (set FX1-4 as insert instead of being fed by bus13-16,) or you can just make sure you don't route their returns anywhere.
      • Sep 14
    • andyroop22
      andyroop22

Great to hear! Thanks so much!

• Sep 14
    • andyroop22
      pierreson wing request
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Vettes73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-05

I cannot figure out how to patch/configure the talk function on my Midas Pro1.

It will be used FOH and mixing monitors from FOH.

Thank you in advance.

0 9
  • New
    Cblair819
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

Does anyone know if the Midas m32r has a Testing mode?     Think of an SC48 with its test mode.   

0 9
    • Cblair819
      Paul_Vannatto No it does not
      • Aug 3
    • Cblair819
      KevinMaxwell Years ago we thought we had something wrong with one of the M32 mixers that we had and support told us a key combination to press to put it into a self test mode. I don't remember what the key combination was but I will see If I can find out for you. and then see if it works with the current firmware.
      • Aug 3
    • Cblair819
      KevinMaxwell Well the fellow I work with that owns the 2 Midas M32 mixers that I have regularly used found the Key combination to put the M32 (I assume that it should work on the X32 also) into the Surface Test mode. It is - with the mixer off press and hold the Home, Meters, Routing and Setup buttons all at the same time and turn on the power while holding them. Let them go when you see the mixer start in the test mode. I am not 100 percent sure how you are SUPPOSED to get out of it but turning it off and then on again it comes back on like it should.
      • Aug 6
  • New
    amarcinkowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

Hi there,

Looking to do the following.

I have a Midas M32R with a DL16 and a Biamp Tesira DSP. What I'd like to do is take an input from the DL16 route it to the console via AES50, convert it to Dante, send it to the DSP to be processed and then back to the console for live application use. 

I'm messing around with various routing but I'm wondering what's the most efficient way of doing this.

Please advise.

read more...
    0 8
    • amarcinkowski
      GaryHiggins Does the Tesira have Dante? Looked like it does not from a quick search. Your M32 also has a Dante Card installed? I don't think Dante will help much unless both units are able to use Dante. I know nothing about the Texira though so I could be wrong.
      • Sep 26
    • amarcinkowski
      amarcinkowski

• Sep 26
    • amarcinkowski
      amarcinkowski

Hi Gary, I installed a Dante card in the board and the Tesira is Dante capable

• Sep 26
      • Midas M32R with a DL16 and an audio DSP routing
        GaryHiggins Sorry for the delay, this site makes it very difficult to get back to old threads...anyway, using Dante Controller subscriptions seems like it would be most direct. Is this how you are doing it? I probably won't see any responses but I will try to keep looking.
        • Oct 2
Go to page