Statistics

306,505 members
190,914 posts
  • New
    Anikin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a HERITAGE-D HD96-24-CC-IP mixing console and am about to make a flip flight case for it. However, a local manufacturer asks me for a 3D CAD model of the console. Sending him the console itself so that he takes measurements directly from the device is problematic for me. Does anyone have this file?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    charlesstrick
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-02-18

Are the meters on the m32 showing peak or rms levels. Thanks

0 7
  • New
    pukey251
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

need power supply

0 7
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-11

Hi! Can I delete a scope from a scene on midas PRO 2? How I do that? Thanks!

0 6
  • New
    CecilG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

I have formatted my USB stick to fat32 and am looking to capture a basic stereo board recording from my Midas M32r.

Every time I plug the stick into the board it ends up with a total glitched-out error message that freezes the entire board and requires a restart. This crash happens every time I begin creating a new folder or start configuring the save file on the board. The other experiences I have had are the board not recognizing the stick unless I start the board with it already in and the recording function not staying engaged.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

CG

read more...
    0 6
    • CecilG
      KevinMaxwell Is the USB stick a USB3? I understand that these consoles don't like USB3 sticks. Can you give details of exactly what USB stick you have and how is it formatted. Have you cleaned off any data on the USB stick and formatted it so you are starting with a fresh device? Is The stick new or old.?
      • Sep 30
  • New
    Hbgchurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

Hi All,

Working on our Midas M32R Live which we got 3 months ago.

We were reciving and sending audio to and from our Windows PC via the DN32 Live card just fine as of 2 weeks ago. Then one mornig we fired everything up and now it seems no signal is being sent from or recieved at the card.

On the PC we have have the newset DN32 Live Driver. Installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. 

The driver is working properly on the PC. The board and PC see each other and there is signal being sent from the driver. I can see the meter bouncing when I'm in the "Out 3-4" in the sound settings for the KT DN32 L driver.

At the board our Aux in 3-4 channels are routed to Card 3-4.

Is there something I may be missing here?

read more...
    0 6
    • Hbgchurch
      Paul_Vannatto Check the Windows Cortana microphone settings. If it is disabled, it will also inhibit line in/out as well as USB audio in/out. A couple of months ago, Windows on our church's livestream computer updated automatically and disabled this and we were unable to livestream for a couple of weeks (no audio from our X32) until we found this settings. IMO the permanent solution is to dump Windows and use linux. But I can't convince the IT guy to do that.
      • Nov 15
      • M32R Clark Teknik DN32 Live Card Not Sending or Receiving signal from CPU
        Hbgchurch We don't have Cortana enabled - running a version of windows that doesn't even have it. Can you think of anything else this might be? I'm beginning to think it might be the card itself went bad?
        • Dec 1
      • M32R Clark Teknik DN32 Live Card Not Sending or Receiving signal from CPU
        Hbgchurch Also, when playing back a multitrack recording session off the card the volume is extremely faint in the mains on playback....
        • Dec 1
  • New
    Darthfryre1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Good Afternoon, I recently had my Pro 2 produce an error for the DSP Board...... DL271. I got a red status light and clicked on it and got this pic attached. The console was rebooted and worked as it should for the rest of the night. Luckily this happened during sound check. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks in advance!!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    pioneerworksav
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-31

hello

a client has an M32R that started doing a peculiar thing this morning - when they turned it on it began booting up as usual, and then it rebooted and started over the boot process, and then it rebooted again, and it never finished booting up.  they didn't change anything

they were able to update the firmware using the alternate mode, but it continues to reboot

has anyone ever seen this? 

is there a way to boot it in some sort of safe mode...? 

thanks

Bb

read more...
    0 6
    • pioneerworksav
      Nigel67 Hi pioneerworksav. It could be a power supply failure, the micro sd card needing reseating or maybe the MCU pcb needing to be reseated. I would advise submitting a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further as the M32R may still be under warranty. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 5
  • New
    ScottPeterson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

Hi, 

We have a Pro 2c that we need to get back on the road.  Could someone please respond to my case please??

Case Number CAS-605129-H8V7W4

Thank you

0 6
    • ScottPeterson
      Nigel67 Hi ScottPeterson. I have just assigned the case to myself and will answer shortly. The case was in the Service queue instead of Technical Support. Unfortunately I am going to need some more information to be able to diagnose the issue.
      • Jun 12
  • New
    maksimserg20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-06

Safes are seem to be sticky to a console. Even when i change from deferent account and load deferent show file “safe” preserves settings from previous account. Not sure if that is by design, makes no sense to me though.

I would expect “safes” to prevent changes only after all default settings where loaded from specific show file. Or, at very least to have preference setting to expend or contract extend of “safe” functionality.

Thank you,

read more...
    0 5
Go to page